• Games for Sale

From Ed@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 13 06:44:27 2018
    I am an operator in northern Vermont and currently have some games for sale. Actually, I would like to sell the entire amusement machine and vending route (appr 600 machines) and retire but in the meantime I would like to sell some games that I am not
    going to try to repair and return to the route.

I would also like to find a tech who would like to repair games and monitors at our location. I have a distributor that does a great job on repairs that we can't do but there are many games (and monitors) with minor issues that we don't want to transport
    to the distributor and we just don't have the time to get to them.

I am seeing an increase in locations interested in video games and have heard from other operators about how well some of their old games are doing, probably because many kids today have never seen them. One of the reasons we don't have time to repair
    the older games ourselves is because of all the new opportunities being presented.

Some machines have been spoken for and are being held by a reliable hobbyist/buyer but there are many others.

Hang On - one full size, one mini and one mini Turbo. All are complete and close to working.

Atari Hard Driving-comes up and works but needs TLC.

Many Mega Touch countertops and some other countertop brands.

Many 7' pool tables

Other games and cabinets.

I do not have any pins for sale at this time and I do not have a warehouse full of old boards that would be the mother lode for hobbyists. I have been selling those off for the past 20 years. I do have a lot of coin doors and control panels and other
    miscellaneous parts.

Please call or email with questions.

Ed Wilson
    802-888-3383
    edwwilson@aol.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)