• Big Electronics Midway Arcade Cabinet

From Chris Berry@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 24 09:08:50 2021
    Hi Everyone!

I stumbled into this group after looking at a retroblast review of the Big Electronics Midway arcade cabinet. Long story short I was able to pick up a full size one for 50 bucks over the weekend and noticed the cartridge on it that said Big Games Midway
    arcade Series 1. Does anyone know if there is a series two for this? Better yet what types of cartridge if any can you use?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rob Williams@21:1/5 to chrisb...@gmail.com on Tue Oct 5 12:50:40 2021
    On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 9:08:52 AM UTC-7, chrisb...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I stumbled into this group after looking at a retroblast review of the Big Electronics Midway arcade cabinet. Long story short I was able to pick up a full size one for 50 bucks over the weekend and noticed the cartridge on it that said Big Games
    Midway arcade Series 1. Does anyone know if there is a series two for this? Better yet what types of cartridge if any can you use?

This group is not well trafficked these days. Hopefully you have also found: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/forums/general-arcade-and-videogame-discussions.9/

Best,
    Rob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)