• FS: Williams speaker panel grills AVAILABLE AGAIN!

From stevenjwinslow@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 11 19:15:55 2020
    Hello All !

After multiple delays, steel availability issues, perforated steel sheet pricing going through the roof for various reasons and finally a worldwide pandemic that brought my machine shop and my powder coater's to a screeching halt - I'm finally able to
    restock ALL of the sizes of Williams steel speaker grills!

These grills are custom cut and bent in perforated steel. The hole pattern is nearly a perfect match to the original Williams plastic grills. Only these are thick, glossy black powder coated STEEL! They will never crack or fail like the original
    brittle grills.

They are available for the following Williams titles: Joust, Robotron, Stargate, Varkon, Bubbles, Sinistar, Moon Patrol and Defender.

There may be some other Williams titles that can benefit from these grills but that depends on the cabinet used for those particular games, whether those cabinets were built to any standard sizes or maybe even if they were built on a Friday! Basically,
    some variances have been discovered over the years. Even the games that I thought I knew exactly what sized grills were required can be different!

That being said, here are the basic dimensions of the grills that are NOW available:

22 7/8" x 7 3/8" x 3/4" bend - (Moon Patrol / Sinistar / Bubbles)
    24 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" bend - (Joust / Robotron / Stargate / Varkon)
    24 3/8" x 9 5/8" x 3/4" bend - (Defender)

Please check the measurements on your speaker panel to be sure these are going to work for your particular game. Some tweaking of the bend on these grills can be done to make them fit your panel if they are close to the above measurements.

Pricing is remaining the same as all of the previous runs. $40 each. Shipping prices are $20 for one grill within CONUS. Each additional grill add $5.00 for the extra weight. International and outside CONUS shipments will require a shipping quote. Please
    contact me directly with your required quantity and your shipping address to ---> StevenJWinslow@gmail.com

Payments can be made directly to my PP email address: StevenJWinslow@gmail.com. "Friends and Family" is preferred OR you can simply include the PP fee, if you like.

Be sure to include a note with your payment specifying exactly what you are buying and include your mailing address in the note! Shipping will begin on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020. Thanks for your interest!

Steve Winslow

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)