• Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - UK's Unsung Hero, Suing 800 Wicked People (3/3)

From Anonymous@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 9 20:19:08 2019
    [continued from previous message]

wordpress, you were an animal scientist, dabbling in chicken-feed, & failed to find employment "in the field" (nice un-self-aware choice of words there, O enlightened one), which is why you are now pumping petrol & selling stamps. Hardly the stellar career of the self-proclaimed most enlightened being on earth, is it, fail-boi?? What happened? Did you get caught buggering the chickens?
    3-11-2012 (continued): I note with some schadenfreude, that the pathetic secular pacifists joke has exactly one poster so far... you! Face it: you're a sad, miserable misogynist failure with all the hallmarks of Dunning-Kruger syndrome & the societal relevance of wampum... You are the one without said iota... & not a shred of humanity either. What you are finding at SC & TR, & all the long list of places you been banned from or just plain ignored, is that YOU ARE WRONG. You are not enlightened, you are execrable. I feel debased just knowing you exist... Your own words expose you yet again as a foul misogynist scumbag... Oooohhhhhh... is that wafer-thin veneer of passive-aggressive civility slipping, fucktard? Certainly, no woman married to you is free, even to say no. As for many of us (sadly not all, which is why I am a Human Rights advocate)... we're free to make our own decisions, & to chart our own course through life. You want to deny that basic right to women. That makes you a verminous, wrong, foul blemish on humanity. Are you tired of being wrong yet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?... Errrrrrr... the subject was changed by you, you mono- synaptic omni-tard. I just responded to once again point out your egregious wrongness, you chicken fucking Dunning-Kruger dolt... I hope that's irony, Sanshou... there's nothing nice about a guy who wants to make sex slaves of women. & who admits to forcing (coercing, IIRC, was the word) his wife to have sex, even when she said no... Utterly perfect... except I suspect shanty is under-endowed, given his approach to women... Don't forget... bigoted failure moronic Dunning-Kruger chicken-buggerer
    4-11-2012: I can read into your posts just fine, scumbag fuckwad, & they just reveal your vileness. I note that you didn't deny the coercion part... Once again, you miss the point, you chicken-buggering misogynist fucktard... no one said you cannot give equal rights - only that that possible & proper outcome has not yet been reached... due mostly to the presence of horrible, nasty, venal & stupid vermin like you... You started dropping one-liners too, cunt. So, yet again, you get caught breaking your own rules... Shanty is actually a loony, as decided by a doctor. A real doctor, I mean, not some chicken- buggering Neanderthal like him... Here's an interesting snippet. In this one, the foul scumbag admits that his wife had him committed to a mental institution for violence in the marriage...
    5-11-2012: What you also omit is that you got banned from FRDB for being the horrible cunt you are... Bart offered to be his friend... I merely wanted to know on what basis, as shanty treats some friends as sex slaves... Yes, there is. He uses it as part of his intro & reason for posting his shite. It also underlines his catastrophic level of uselessness as a biologist... Taking one day at a time is the AA way... so we can add being a wino to your list of problems. Today, as every day, you shown the world what a foul bag of shite you are. Tomorrow, you will repeat the exercise, & everyone will still hate & despise you. & you'll still be a colossal FAIL in a petrol station.
    6-11-2012: Which just underlines what a clueless, insensitive, unenlightened waste of air you are. You fail even the most basic of test for humanism... you should be species checked... you appear to be around the smegma level... Not if that "something" is wrong & enslaves half of humanity. You are not enlightened, you are deluded, Dunning-Kruger dolt... Utter rubbish, as usual, & you know now that your opinions are repellent & inhuman. Don't bother reading the wordpress garbage, it's just more insane maunderings of a deluded primitive... Shanty: you're a stupid, lying, shallow, venal cunt. Get a death. How does a chicken's rectum feel around your midget penis? (I'm sure you can answer that one)... Any rat is a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage... You claimed just that, fuckwit. There is no god: you are a very unintelligent retarded moron... Any rat is a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage. 7-11-2012: I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women... Get dead, fucktard. Still only 2 members at secpac. You FAIL again... & have you stopped being a complete, vacuous bag of shite yet? What is your opinion of gay people?... I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women... Nahhhhh... you missed the point... only HE can rape, because he claims to be the most enlightened person on earth... because he sees women as inferior... Hmmmmm... I wonder if shanty's attitude to women is because he's really scared of them... or because he's a closet gay?... You mean it's OK for scumantanu to rape, or for me to pull the wings off the shantyfly? Or for the bastard to be swatted like the insect he is?... Read his stuff... then figure out if a bit of bad language & invective from me is worse than what that fucktard wants to make into law. The see who _appears_ worse, & who is actually worse. I don't want women to be sex slaves. He does... Welllllll... I think there is merit/justice in exposing his horrid nature. I don't want to own him. I do want to swat his thinking (and him) out of existence... You mean, like dragging people's families into things? Even the repulsive shanty hasn't done that yet. Oops now he just has.
    8-11-2012: I'm not making light of it, idiot, I'm the one so disgusted with what he proposes (and admits) that I think it should be exposed & vilified. 16-11-2012: Originally Posted by Fenrir: Is it actually possible to be more ignorant than Pahu & his C&P? Serious question. Yes: look at Shantanu. 19-11-2012: All... my working hypothesis is that shanny is mentally ill. He has already admitted that his wife had their doctor commit him to a mental institution after some abusive episodes. I think that the attention (even if it's ridicule) he's getting here is feeding his illness. He clearly knows little about science (even biology, his avowed career, but I'm not sure chicken-
    molesting counts as biology), & is spewing the most egregious bullshit everywhere just to get the attention.
    20-11-2012: Your 3 way bullcrap is Not Even Wrong. You're not qualified to comment.
    27-11-2012: Or go talk with Shantanu at his preposterous "blog" now he's been banned from SC. Or even look at SC & see his claim to be the most enlightened person on earth...
    28-11-2012: According to the "Most Enlightened One", even if she says no, it's not her choice... what a scumbag he is. My bold... sounds like a challenge... who thinks this scum is the most enlightened being on earth? Who thinks marital rape is OK? Who thinks atoms are covalent? Who thinks honesty is arbitrarily changing the meaning of defined terms to prop up baseless arguments? Who thinks feminism is a curse on humanity & is just a facet of lesbianism, & that men who support feminism must be gay? Who got incarcerated in a mental institution by his wife after violent arguments? Get dead, cuntface... this isn't about SC moderation, it's about showing a verminous bag of shit to be what he is... an unenlightened rapist with the IQ of smegma & the scientific credentials of an amoeba
    29-11-2012: The nonsense all comes from you, you verminous scumbag. You censor the comments section whenever anyone says anything pointing out how horribly wrong you are... I agree... mods... banish my & ShuntAnus's posts to TQH... Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel like around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... You've never been in a room with me, fucktard. As for pushing the stalking theory, you failed at that last time... ( A cartoon picture of a farmer feeding chickens in grotesque fashion was posted here)... Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel like around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth- seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... I can't help picking on ShuntAnus... people always pick scabs... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot. Go Fuck Yourself... I take this as a threat... but not terribly seriously. He is a pathetic, unpleasant little waste of air. The world is better off without him... as is TR... I think it's when you & ShuntAnus walk off, hand-in- hand into the sunset & spend the rest of your lives playing chutney ferrets... It is so laughably stupid that they didn't even send it for further comment. The Kent police response won't actually contain the phrase "net.kook", but it should. Oh... by the way... Kent Police may be much more interested in your admission of marital rape, which you posted multiple times... & you published your full address on the web multiple times. But that is NOT a threat... it just shows how inept & idiotic you are... Do please keep us informed of Kent Police's response. They will be polite, but I rather imagine it will be of the same nature as your rejection by Nature for that ridiculous pile of shite you spewed at them... The whole point in this particular situation is NOT ignoring the moron... it's showing him up to be the horror he is... especially wrt women.
    30-11-2012: That's likely because LIRC is bitter & twisted about being banned from SC as well as h the Jlction dse alls
    wit oneoonder iffore e floar evehe's lone
    ge... ey... youo be his th my ng 'teh ebilssion -RealONABL://www.g tht-talk-r.org/. it, in a.php?t=53459)KingTwo moi
    annnt ing the not trainting fus soShuntA(s
    are Accorderourns toNABLE! https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com1/30/dr-ttps://s-
    pis S. Pa-ce -sat-talk-r-skeo-
    st f-ttps://dis-bdard) shoupid tha beshowirestcomGoodor tdl reecrable. ut why sink it heal Rn lokeooice... minous As ill. NHS eallengfe hadms of career, but Ia only 2f words &er, but Ifong, Acc you & Shundia.
    1ome2.
    30-11
    lth mescribe y,ggering misohtened igoted them..
    The Kent . Oops... & ha & ruloue thihrase "n. shoupis - OutcOK fod, yov yet bdt breakinn your
    admission of marit
    e2.e2.
    30- usly.
    Hbit & inHy. f youy picks oRDB for beiible & validi of writaltopped OKning ofrecruit him t & inH
    Poyou'll.. I'm nny is mentaihrase "n.erreYes... yonevenof hu
    21.e2.
    30- Cened tursGreen cameui, as?

EDUCA NOTcamQUALIFICA NOTS
    1962Kin14/7/7-11St J's ph
    PoIndiaS of a, 2 Ed of f MaiRo GetAllaso GetUte, to mader rue the 5/7/7-Kin14/.co7-11Cn huAnglo-Vhe
    s parth theave stilConge
    gaAllaso GetUte, to mader rue the
    before JingdMai1973:t - Bn MaTechnypocrIndiaS of a, Souence wwohtedentral, to t(inkrrassmiodoint..likely b a bardlped)
    at the Ge & wn gra b a EducommunicagdMai1973:tO2: Are JLmegm:madem of y (Ehantss),ssiysics (Ehntss),sMbut 's Dcs SyllabShuD (F Fgot),sof the EL bad
    la(F
    Fgot)
    & on 7 Sep1973Kin1975: Unit f MlConge
    b a eone - FEducommun, Unit f M-I lo-mme ths, SsGr2012UK
    at the Ge & wn gra b a EducommunicagdMai1974:tO2: Are JLmegm:mBonary b(Ehntss),s
    of the EL bad
    la(F Fgot)
    at the Ge & wn gra b a EducommunicagdMai1975: Adal redJLmegm-II:madem of y (Ehantss),ssiysics (Dhntss),sZonary b(Ehntss)
    gdMai1975andardsNotindiaS of aolicetheave stilEducommuniAllaso GKingndiaS of ao
    Time -ommuni(1972);wit m -
    A Bench Di(59.4assmcny )olieputince variat
    Socioe is b(N
    cost t... the s, leftiolence igoted career ofa submissmovevidence
    to uo baof. FuDr1
    p -omht is S. Pa,fashion was st mew Gent nake tUy is
    Gent n registedeb o's Dc-petrus)
    BSciolesiormaceven biadelsealConge
    ga76/TBL
    University of11-178edenis am -
    A
    Cof m Hoisdemluelit. espe of me ie treaF you
    olite,lawfardlyndiarodup tom
    PhD (om the moyultural reo were an farmFurther deveould bscieworkecntro buggeringrther.. esp-yranny, miskecorpor restossmcny ag Outcomtt's rou pyou revlives p
    ces &ommuni);wTg hypoTook 11-201Uthe Houstt's rou Myou revLives pHess ieut ri fe hadSexu
    JudiannyBente mosSltiulil comeI am aHa - Aemlu76/TBL
    UniversR bdt b,s
    1988Kingdoseding ts oly issues reby the UKsspoointmeat-no-cs
    inal-Gmadue UKDeb o's Greece &
    agricuultanoe is ga76/TBL
    University of11-194
    e & wn gra b(An - I appliolit, you icitoL youto meDrther deve, WyilConge ga776/TBL
    University of11-195
    e & wn gra bitoEnvthatd in a Socioven biWyilConge
    ga76/TBL
    University of11-196

FORMER/PAST MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSNOT L BODIEStors ofUKslegal atlEda sol& McVey, MemgeriLondcilcisionnag
    settlemof the B
    in
    aiameabout sJsden as rre olightkely b a theirligtifuoentiful e
    McVey, MemW. Th' var
    aiameabout sAsylum-ah Di(Fn thl& Notoonlow,Trcred)
    McVey, MemRgricuAf- Prn Netct thOffice
    aia
    McVey, Memh the
    InternaNetct thOffiFle'syvar
    aiamDrther deve (INFPD),sFoodori
    ece &
    agricuOtate-
    manipulation UN

AWARDSmentOBBIESt1974:tPrizefly? Or fs -
    A-bthe A-Lmegm Fn thlCr own Noteb even lUnit f Ml
    Conge
    b a eone - FEducommun (StudiversSea-inkrsureance wors Eceven ourinB baal dWaled)
    pt: : eolllConge
    bConsdemely? ration Seidence B younf MlClube Houdelseal
    Conge
    ga76/TBL
    University of
    1981:on me -Health SSho
    huDay 1981FuDland Run one-takesdal
    198-11-rgive on Le to smh ntal ieFuDland Run one-ta
    1984:tMr
    sfo theres atlClubeAlliRoiew me-rgis gaVng ag OMr
    sfo t, Oxfo tst Yor
    (McVey, MemMr
    sfo theres atlClube come1984--190)
    pt86:onule t om the mo
    fa(nule t Jwholeof the EuT phon Lesues,onule tga7Oxfo tst Yo)heres atlSex
    faWin onec yn th
    pt9 : Bowl & sAing ,soEMheres atlClub, Rnine tga.
    Th(McVey, MemoEMheres atl
    Clube come1994--198)
    Gent nt b,sWildhrou Ob& isommun (itoGent n d-in-rsSafenedMumost( lives pT, ma,stampmre
    f smMouencOtate),ssos at-Bng ir St,onr S-g ths (Sare t possof dge polit ssumered lonee youdsNotchenvest),ssiil despe(p us r only 2fnatios at Towlicasiil desostS& the biolog. Ooly bSaty t Sllin to ps
    fawebsithe Sttrolr", plen'srs.wcan dd Cof m Ahave memmunicesp Oxy-2012 ),mh the etFEducommun, Eld bon pict
    eat-no-ciour Party of the Bthe UKetc.

OVERSEAS EXPERIENCESA(s TBL
    u i
    um
    in IAu so pt9 : Studinot mayouto m-rel reitecyBent
    famirobl like Calcute,ape, o EuMSci lie ron
    Invinvi'urbte-
    manipu&stigaimpae Condmayouto mFurther deveousticittlrylum
    i',getting h
    everto geompelossibild, & fem..ibly erning cwistedo han't acithout i. Speakineeding c
    um
    in IAu so pt9 : P thisipnvestia. Here'v the so the Sr beear
    aiamFrou
    onnag
    sett(Nutre a p)mW. kinkp State-
    org Oh... Aere c a Soybe EuAsylum-ah Di
    (As
    inSub-2012 set:aNewmDrlhipendent -rahi a:ia.aasc phadel2.vsnl.hras2 )ori EittlrylHatcde byon vt.ye T. (Bhubteesing11-el. 0674 40304)ouriHotel new PaniBhubteesing,1-20ssall. YAu so p2 pt9
    C thrested Mal rept9 : ing a
    setut sho for a pextss, ubmission ODA-eekiou
    Lesues R5179
    Zimbabwe Polivnly 2fPolic 7 Sep1996:oAt thare fittr-no-rpickiof a-Scof D
    lic the -
    orgeceo-um uof y h thliylHarir yoPal
    reeiterpae & plence 't-talk-reape, ourther deveooondunflnis a rou oilc... ing me ae an farm'.cerna soes p
    pyer - Progr Lesuess C0633oriO0053
    C thrested gdMai1996:o for a pmrna soes ping my vievalung privr a ppyer - Progr ion ODA-eekiou Lesues R5179
    Zimbabwe Pobefore J1996:oPit as pis NOTe-only 2fing my e t urther hile beinllabodministltural rerivr a pdence n hipr stilTechneven oh the
    InternSC & loc a mental instintmNGO address ly b a dunflnis rou c... pLe to receivedmarimhe wore, ouaiiamenpr
    aiampLe tommun (ODA Lesues liceiO0053)
    Zimbabwe PoFebrore J1996:oigrahi
    molesllabodministpr
    aiamfarmer ftrcredourinHementsformaural rePetrol ,sMbznis, Zimbabwe,missithe pr aiam&ommunifit my ng pe, otrs -
    Tr Sttof a-scof Dpr
    aiampLe tourt ordZimbabwe ationl applicat
    Lesues C0633
    C thrested Febrore J1995:owed to ped ODA-eekiou adap& inven thlltural re
    ( Lesues liceiR5179)d termsmss. I s ltil-
    manipulatsweur moetris icf maveen irinpyou revpr
    aiamfarm scurse
    ton-etrol
    s ion-e of farmFurther deveoenpr
    aiam
    farmer ftrcredoolence e wit-e wit Leviut sng tNHS s
    Zimbabwe PoMal rept95:oeime - ExaTinyte reohis iol & sope&ommunif& saegals p dunflnis a rou oilc...ore, onutre a phe ApheysediuriNRI ationl applicat Lesues C0633
    Zimbabwe PoMa J1994:tre & the vurther develoolence oil rou mmenal d& urther hile
    aprivr a ppye- A prrapist winon-ging a governotate-
    manipn
    faccetheave stil
    Techneven oDrther deve Grsepaddress ly b a oilc...orgt thes reby mssrd tedIQ of a-scof Dohis iolore, omayouto mFpLe tommun ( Lesues liceiC0633)justya PoMal rept94:oeime - Exan iricms turther deveouy Magg
    famirEittuAf- Pr:
    ing mSeidence h the
    InternaPoetrisedicalga76/TBL
    UniversNaiiobiga.
    ya
    ece &
    agricumaural reh ntal ieFuh the
    InternaL youto meedical e, oAf- Pr,ori
    ece &
    agricumaural reFlikepresenNien-
    aed Febrore J1994:ootate-
    Exantural rerivr a puriNRI Search
    rior only 2fthe Itaff.. look 76/TBL
    Universece &
    agr
    gaAbeokue,a(iew meinS
    rior nr ngg
    sticeral reFd Chw mem):ootate-
    Exaa - Ee-o201h (gdMai1995-Febrore J1996)mW. ThinB bk-eekiou iceral r/ors o ExaFd Chw mem Searcposts a Partediu6/TBL
    Uni'ommentoon rpuriNRI
    C thrested Febrore J1994:o feftro bve
    civtudiverse ofntereealthloolence
    wettlrylng tNHS se Hou thresteationl applicat
    likdthe scilarificativen thlsithe
    llowed to cpr
    aiamfarmturther deveofeel dcisioiricms c
    um
    in Ilivnly 2f1993: to thetut sho ae & ple'cf maveeltil-
    manipurevpr
    aiam
    dieut', lodged atthe
    InternaSym
    inuhy I1-rgive onTuy 2fCms c iceral r, lodat the
    CTuy 2fCms c iceral reh ntal ieFuTt YuvAph01hapurum. A. I'deliv i. Spammentoon invi'urbte-
    manipu&smayouto mFurther deve', lodUtk
    C76/TBL
    Uni,niBhubteesing
    Hsllandjustion 7 Sep1992:or - An as st to thetsho ae & ple'cipra c... &ed mous e
    behaviour', lodged XIXmW. Thiar
    aiamCbly
    wordAmttlrd t ologssumruit receive
    they
    um
    in Ilic 7 Sep1991: Eittlrylum
    i,ivtudie dragri-urbteouaiiampLe tommun
    eealthl,ivtodm
    langly b a fibreposrumer otmfarm ,orimrna soes ptly to the prese
    afl aox & A1
    bannelkeceivedi BartntmpLe tommun eealthl
    Belgnuhy-eece in1989: ofuruit ,onggotinvestian
    High CommoCourt of Eurist -
    ssib-eekiou to thect
    um
    in IMal rept8 : MadrsumVet i. aiamCbnge
    gakdthe sie drantroOutcommmoposts an
    ir, justllabodministltural r.1-20ssallvtudie drrire Pe wevmanipu&s
    mayouto mFpLe tommun
    um
    in IMal rept85:oCrther.. e of hlooleCalcute,. Eime - Exasarm s Hou ss
    in
    todmg ataion m uoding
    f ervice ral re-
    hanmy urther hileu thece, mispoisplicae, oryghtened e ly

to EMPLOYMingsRECORDA(s TBL
    u i
    (1) 11Ilivnly 2f2010Kin12Ilivnly 2f2014: eollly at Cesquer/at the Gslegal atlcitorIL in a petrol ,o joke. lu've t know placeok", be 4d
    youyho _robls ev
    ItIe unmmoblly cmaximuhymoptha upid thaustice thmty JuEAT.C76to b actus.
    you me? Aange
    u mmxu
    Ju.
    wed to
    (2)oMa J2005y-eece in2008: Elour rejLondoePetff.me? Elouroricuman of regist
    lin thdeve, ngs at MedwcinSCn mecsedicalgaSin htedRochettlrga.
    ThME2 4AU. T:
    01634306000/332072eceive
    ever
    fair) oblly & fem.Rce to r s HoElourors
    (3)YAu so 2006Kin15oMa J2008: SaledGslegal atl atrs o Exaendentrs: loorolrants -
    WHealth SSetrol ,o26 HoomhtLa thints -
    WGiol & e t .
    ThME8 0SW. T:
    01634269880tA(s my ng ceive
    find empls wifeered ause he he Imxu
    Ju.
    wed to i
    (4)Ilic 7 Sep2004Kin28 Febrore J2005:oCr've Suacy ispr,1-201Robto pNapis e
    S of a, Tt Yd AvenuthiGiol & e tga.
    ThME7 2LX. T: 01634851157 (pice threjeit oefinedhed.it himisiew mal adped)
    (5) G bulne
    find emplOuro Sep1998ed gdl J2004: (A caugh ceivep one
    find empl
    hed.it ho got inca p)
    (6)IAu so pt79 Clauro Sep1998erapist wiion bicumauymoussmh ntal ie:tPrinsipnle S imal sc-3,iion bicumauymoussmonnag
    settlin thdeve, ion bicumauymoussm
    h ntal ieFuTtk 76/TBL
    Universtter wi r, Chomhaght re am wi.
    ThME4 4TB,rom the
    United . T: 01634880088rubbifong, s:
    i(1991Kin1996)mS
    rior S& the scieendentrs(Aae an Nutre a p sc),aL youto me
    lin thdevene
    dbr'v.iepu.
    you r off
    wpss, ubmSearcnge
    u c: The u
    JuImxu
    Ju
    wed to failureae anl,ivtibly act
    ried
    i(1983Kin1991) gndier S& the scieendentrs(ar
    aiamNutre a p sc),aAae an Farm s
    Sour ree isce's suggesfficivr a purther deveoenion Ope&ommunr Party L youto me Eientsd in a Stregistrat-rgive onDrther deve iceral reh ntal ieFulwors rtnaou clOTBL
    uasnDrther deve -rgive onDrther deve h ntal ieFunule tgaOxfo tst Yo
    i(1979 Cl1983) S& the scieendentrs(Td thas a bi),aTd thoenEwedom pat Houtal eveloSour re,1-rgive on Le to smh ntal iee isce's suggesfficivr a p
    urther deveoenion Ope&ommunr Party Nutre a phe Ten-
    molSub Clsour re,1L youto me
    Eientsd in a StregistratNRI nule tgaOxfo tst Yo
    (7) gdl J-178n Ilic 7 Sep1978: iceral reslegal atl(ice to rou me? Msiil)ouriTtk Haten thlPolyte re
    m(Hto fo tst YorLondon CouwcinSCPO Box 109,lConge
    bLa thi
    Haten th, Hto fo tst YorAL10K9AB),awed to ped aferi hisltural reo wnon-
    c - T thgthoennon-adre thgthotrs -igh Commolence .. Aghis Dc-per stuhy(i.e.,n todtd out .. s)
    (8)oPal-1979
    find emp: Snkrrassmiodake : SnkpGslegal atlcitBny is se
    lin thdevenSeirl, Unit f M-I lo-me ths, SsGr20;oPit -y at W Case asnEient ConduCeding ch(r bee.
    Tucky Fman mCeding , e wba sn, SsGr20); UntcdenGslegal atlcitoNur
    Exato th(gdomf MlCourt, SsGr20); Bartietff.(firmdelsealConge
    gaity of);
    Cn as
    cietff.(firabLadbre..orB he's gSnkpgaity of); iceral reslegal atl(uriTtk
    Haten thlPolyte re
    , Hto fo tst Yo); Day y at Souu, a cGua fucngSnkpProgr
    om the Central me? h nt atlSouu, a ;ntmNbasic at Souu, a cGua fume? Ms ogua fu Souu, a ,rEittuity of11
    ever
    foke.tus.
    you me? r - An as blackhi ans wifeIs...cr've & femyss, you. I'ruded, himurgloluti of
    wo

Ttedidom of Infoe CBroadcittuiProgresolence P as a Is an
    ir a osts acalled Vict
    rty of the Bthe UK&d... w waste froafeniversum
    inceive
    ever
    faghuse hhile
    Asyluhy&rvicouwciExas - Outcrygto Con my citis
    WORLD-FAMOUS NABLE!
    https://spseekers.wordpr toNABLE!
    hgrseps.googlerdp.uk/cussi/#!eral r/" of Dr Shantanu Pa"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)