• Vectrex Reproduction Cartridge Shell

From Vectrexer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 7 22:59:18 2018
    If you have not noticed,,,,
    Sean Kelly is directly selling his Vectrex Reproduction Cartridge Shells on the following web site.

http://www.VectrexMulti.com/order.html

Colors available at this time are:
    $3 - Regular Vectrex Gray (black)
    $5 - Transparent Orange
    $5 - Transparent Teal
    $5 - Transparent Red
    $5 - Clear

Minimum Four (4) shells per order + shipping costs.

You are welcome to choose any combination of colors to meet the four shell minimum.

Sean's Vectrex cart shells DO NOT come with the case required screw. The screw is easily found at most hardware stores.
    Screw Size:
    US Size: #4 - 24 x 3/4"
    Metric Size: 3mm x 18mm / 20mm

For easy sourcing of the screw in black as used on the original era Vectrex shells search Amazon.com with the following term:
    " 4-24 x 3/4 Black Screw Pan Head Type B "

Cartridge Shell Shipping Notes:

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is a little difficult with these. Packages that are over 4 pounds are automatically shipped Priority Mail by the USPS. Priority Mail International rates are pretty ridiculous. I can ship up to 30 shells overseas via the cheaper,
    First Class Mail International, method. More than 30 pieces will have to go Priority Mail. Any international customer who wants more than 30 shells should contact me through the contact form on this website so we can figure out the proper shipping
    amount.

DOMESTIC SHIIPPING isn't quite so complicated. Shipping starts at $4 for the first four shells and goes up from there. PayPal should calculate the shipping for domestic shipments.

IN EITHER CASE...this PayPal shopping cart system is fairly limited and very simple so I don't have too many options. If it overcharges you, please let me know and I will refund the difference in shipping charges.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)