• More KGS Chat, Incl Cheerleader for Jews' Bombing of Gaza

From alex@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 08:30:46 2017
    Oh dear... me was so joyful of the silence that had appeared here, naively thinking that some miracle had woken up some Google admin to boot HW once and for all, but no...

Please continue reporting his messages as spam, with hateful content. I firmly believe the day wil come the numbers will stack up against HW, and he will be kicked.

The only question I really have is what ISP is allowing him to send these messages, because I think that by contacting his ISP, RGG could maybe also get him kicked out.

Aside from that, I suspect that Americans regard this type of behaviour in a different way than the rest of the world, that's why they will continue to not react to this kind of messages.

rgds

-alex-

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 4:37:44 PM UTC+2, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:
    This past June my home system died, apparently from old age, with a total loss of data. Even though I have very recently restored my home online connection, I am now at least so far obliged to use a Linux o.s. and have yet to figure out how to access
    KGS with it. So several months have passed since my last game of baduk [Korean name] aka go [Japanese], wei chi [Chinese original] or “turff” [to improvise an English word].
    Just now I checked “rec.games.go” and found that one “Thomas Rohde”, together with the two nameless sidekicks copied above, have seized the interval to rant against me. Why?
    Simple, if we first recall a recent event, namely the last Gaza Massacre [GM’14] to date. Now I have so often quoted a handy teaser from HAARETZ on this atrocity that maybe it will yield to a quick search for a refresh.
    Indeed it turniped right of way:
    Herewith a useful link: "What Sort of Society Feels Absolutely Nothing After Killing Hundreds of Children?"
    [Israel killed 546 Palestinian children over the course of only 50 days in Gaza in 2014. Of those, 180 were babies and toddlers under the age of five.]
    Gideon Levy Jul 28, 2016 12:33 PM
    read more: http://www.haaretz.com/ –----------------------------------------------------------
    The U[tterly] S[hameless] Senate, the Governors of all 50 States and virtually every other holder of high office in JAPE [JewAmerican Planetary Empire] approve so strongly of the Jews’ mass murder of children that they are taking Billion$ of your, i.
    e U.S. taxpayers, money to reward the Kosher Kiddie Killers for their atrocities.

Whereas, as the record shows, I immediately proposed the very moderate slogan “HtS”, meaning “Hang the Senate” for its complicity in GM’14 and other, even larger, slaughters. AFTOC = "After a Fair Trial, Of Course".
    The Rhode gang here are just a few more small curs yapping for their crust of shekels from the master’s hand.
    Maybe later we will have occasion further to review the rhetorical notions of antisemitism, racism and hatred.
    BTW in the course of my short search also turniped the mumbled warning below from ZTY [ZuckerTanYahu].
    --------------------------------------
    [Your Post Was Reported
    Someone you've shared this post with reported it to us for review. We've reviewed the post and found that it follows the Facebook Community standards, but may be considered insensitive or cruel. You may want to consider removing the post or limiting
    the audience you share posts like this with.]
    20170917 Sunday @ 07:00 hrs.

========================
    On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 9:15:03 AM UTC-7, Thomas Rohde wrote:
    On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:04:56 PM UTC+2, alex wrote:
    Take a look at this message: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.games.go/StNIcfvQZK0/ciwYFnp6EQAJ

Best comment I’ve ever read about this guy.

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:36:15 AM UTC+2, Max wrote:
    The suffering of people in Gaza does not in any way excuse your hateful antisemitism.

Max, Alex, thanks for your sane voices among all this mindless drivel.

Sadly there seems to be no administrator who would boot that hater even though he is not only spewing racist hate speech but also OFF-TOPIC blather, thereby obviously taking side … instead we’re accused to be “contributing to the spam”. I
    mean, all of us probably have KGS accts and could read that sh!t there if we wanted, no?

Greetings, Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to alex on Fri Oct 20 12:21:18 2017
    A really diligent new reader would review some of the 170 previous posts in this thread in order to grok the nature of the conflict between me vs Nameless "alex" ["NA" henceforward] and a few of his sidekicks.

In a nutshell, however, I practice the motto of TJAM or for "Truth, Justice And the Milkyway" whereas NA shills for JAPE, the JewAmerican Planetary Empire. NA's grieved at me because when world Jewry massacres hundreds of children then I report the
    atrocity and call for punishing the perpetrators thereof, including their wee online squeakers like NA itself. Whereas JAPE's vast superstructure including, for example, 100% of the Senate applauds frenziedly and throws scores of billion$ more to the
    Bandit Jew State. In the past issues such as these have come up, of course, in discussion in the English Chat Room on KGS. Now, however, the newish team of KGS censors aka badmins have effectively banned me both from playing any games at all and from
    saying anything at all there as well.

So in the future I may respond to such intensified censorship with some variation on this old thread.

Meanwhile NA calls on me again to ring two bells: I do *hate* the crime of murder and relentlessly preach the evolved old refrain, "Love the criminal and hate the crime." NA finds my content "hateful" for the obvious reason that it "alex" serves the
    kosher kiddie-killers whom I propose utterly to destroy, preferably via arrest, trial and imprisonment leading, eventually and in some cases, to their rehabilitation.

Yes, we Americans do behave differently from Europeans WRT pointing out Jew lies (the only year-long month) and crimes. This variation due, as everyone knows already, to the Bill of Rights* of our written Constitution, which formally guarantees freedom
    of speech to all white male slave-owners. So whereas the Jew despots of Europe routinely imprison all the forthright historians they can catch --note the present case of the jailed 88 year-old Frau Ursula Haverbeck-- over here the Yid bosses must resort
    to assassination, as in the three cases of the Kennedy Family and in related incidents such as those of the Diana Smash, of Gary "Two Tap" Webb and of Michael "Black Magic Mercedes" Hastings, besides the thousands of police murders in the street.

I now conclude with one of my historical gems: By far the biggest benefit of the relatively clumsy JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] was that its backflash at long last lit up for many of us the realization that the 1963 Jack Whack had been the all-time
    biggest kosher coup d'etat. Now we have AIPAC's
    T-RumPus45 being restrained by SecDef Mad Dog. Almost enough to make some of us NAG*s want to do something about it, eh what? [*=Normal, Alias "Gentile".]

* First Amendment:
    [Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a
    redress of grievances.]

======================
    On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 8:30:48 AM UTC-7, alex wrote:
    Oh dear... me was so joyful of the silence that had appeared here, naively thinking that some miracle had woken up some Google admin to boot HW once and for all, but no...

Please continue reporting his messages as spam, with hateful content. I firmly believe the day wil come the numbers will stack up against HW, and he will be kicked.

The only question I really have is what ISP is allowing him to send these messages, because I think that by contacting his ISP, RGG could maybe also get him kicked out.

Aside from that, I suspect that Americans regard this type of behaviour in a different way than the rest of the world, that's why they will continue to not react to this kind of messages.

rgds

-alex-

This past June my home system died, apparently from old age, with a total loss of data. Even though I have very recently restored my home online connection, I am now at least so far obliged to use a Linux o.s. and have yet to figure out how to access
    KGS with it. So several months have passed since my last game of baduk [Korean name] aka go [Japanese], wei chi [Chinese original] or “turff” [to improvise an English word].
    Just now I checked “rec.games.go” and found that one “Thomas Rohde”, together with the two nameless sidekicks copied above, have seized the interval to rant against me. Why?
    Simple, if we first re...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alex@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 22 06:21:05 2017
    Hello RGG,

Please help me by systematically flagging Hal's hate and antisemitic messages as 'Hateful or violent content'. Don't give up, just keep doggedly doing it. Together I believe we stand a chance of getting rid of this pest.

Here is what Google boasts:

"Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only
    if we require additional details or have more information to share. "

Hypothetically, Hal's messages could result in his "opponents" being attacked by lunatic antisemitic extremists who take his words literally (I can easily imagine such poor souls taking his words for granted, although it's unlikely those imbeciles will
    browse RGG); his hate messages could therefore result in physical actions.

Reality seems to be that Google is unreachable for comment or actions: this smells very much like an hypocritical attitude. But until then, let's simply stack the numbers; we can only hope that the result will be that this putrid thread will stand out in
    spam statistics.

But again, numbers count, so please join the cause, especially because it's only a few clicks away (for Google accounts, I know).

thanks.

-alex-

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 9:21:19 PM UTC+2, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:
    A really diligent new reader would review some of the 170 previous posts in this thread in order to grok the nature of the conflict between me vs Nameless "alex" ["NA" henceforward] and a few of his sidekicks.

In a nutshell, however, I practice the motto of TJAM or for "Truth, Justice And the Milkyway" whereas NA shills for JAPE, the JewAmerican Planetary Empire. NA's grieved at me because when world Jewry massacres hundreds of children then I report the
    atrocity and call for punishing the perpetrators thereof, including their wee online squeakers like NA itself. Whereas JAPE's vast superstructure including, for example, 100% of the Senate applauds frenziedly and throws scores of billion$ more to the
    Bandit Jew State. In the past issues such as these have come up, of course, in discussion in the English Chat Room on KGS. Now, however, the newish team of KGS censors aka badmins have effectively banned me both from playing any games at all and from

So in the future I may respond to such intensified censorship with some variation on this old thread.

Meanwhile NA calls on me again to ring two bells: I do *hate* the crime of murder and relentlessly preach the evolved old refrain, "Love the criminal and hate the crime." NA finds my content "hateful" for the obvious reason that it "alex" serves the
    kosher kiddie-killers whom I propose utterly to destroy, preferably via arrest, trial and imprisonment leading, eventually and in some cases, to their rehabilitation.

Yes, we Americans do behave differently from Europeans WRT pointing out Jew lies (the only year-long month) and crimes. This variation due, as everyone knows already, to the Bill of Rights* of our written Constitution, which formally guarantees freedom
    of speech to all white male slave-owners. So whereas the Jew despots of Europe routinely imprison all the forthright historians they can catch --note the present case of the jailed 88 year-old Frau Ursula Haverbeck-- over here the Yid bosses must resort
    to assassination, as in the three cases of the Kennedy Family and in related incidents such as those of the Diana Smash, of Gary "Two Tap" Webb and of Michael "Black Magic Mercedes" Hastings, besides the thousands of police murders in the street.

I now conclude with one of my historical gems: By far the biggest benefit of the relatively clumsy JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] was that its backflash at long last lit up for many of us the realization that the 1963 Jack Whack had been the all-
    time biggest kosher coup d'etat. Now we have AIPAC's
    T-RumPus45 being restrained by SecDef Mad Dog. Almost enough to make some of us NAG*s want to do something about it, eh what? [*=Normal, Alias "Gentile".]

* First Amendment:
    [Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a
    redress of grievances.]

======================

rgds

-alex-

This past June my home system died, apparently from old age, with a total loss of data. Even though I have very recently restored my home online connection, I am now at least so far obliged to use a Linux o.s. and have yet to figure out how to
    access KGS with it. So several months have passed since my last game of baduk [Korean name] aka go [Japanese], wei chi [Chinese original] or “turff” [to improvise an English word].

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to alex on Sat Dec 9 09:37:50 2017
    NA or "Nameless Alex" keeps on trying to gag me on rgg, just as if his handlers are paying him by the post --imagine that, if you will.

NA backwardly again calls up the relevant proverb: "Love the criminal, hate the crime!" As I have been preaching already for many years, we should all love everybody, even the very worst murderers such as ZTY [ZuckerTanYahu], AIPAC's T-RumPus45, the
    Senate, the Sulzbergerz and so forth. "Tough love" for villains of the latter sort, of course, means locking them up for their massive war crimes. AFTOC = "After a Fair Trial, Of Course".

NA and I differ in that whereas I do hate the crime of murder, NA simply loves it, just as does the Senate [unanimously!], the anonymous management of KGS and the rest of the JAPE establishment. [That's JewAmerikan Planetary Empire, in case some new
    reader may have come along.] Since NA, like his bloody masters, is completely helpless to answer just accusations, his and their only hope rests in trying to silence me, a desperate effort which mainly serves to call attention to the atrocious motivation
    of the wannabee censors.

"anti-Semitism" = a completely discredited canard of Jew propaganda. The loot-rich, hi-tech parties named above are murdering the lawful, indigenous, Semitic inhabitants of Palestine even as I type this text and as they have notoriously been doing in
    large numbers since even before 1948. The guilty resist using plain English to charge me with 'hating Jews' because of the answer given already above and more than once.

'Tis obvious that hired JAPE mouthpieces like NA here will keep on squeaking until we the honorable NAG 8-BRU HuRa shall finally have defeated their despotism and have arrived at the verge of criminal prosecution, the long awaited Day of Judgment.
    Precisely the fear of which explains the characteristic cowardly anonymity of JAPE spokesmen even at the highest levels. [BTW that's Normal, Alias "Gentile" and "Billion (Rounded Up)".]

The leadership of our HuRa for the next long time will emerge from those of us who succeed in challenging and overcoming the VME or Vast Malignant Entity which is today and every day slaughtering the innocent in many countries and which glaringly
    threatens the very life of us, the 8-BRU. Examples of today's national leaders include Presidents Evo Morales of Bolivia, Bashar al-Assad of Syria and Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah.

https://electronicintifada.net/

http://ifamericaknew.org/

=====================
    On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 6:21:07 AM UTC-7, alex wrote:
    Hello RGG,

Please help me by systematically flagging Hal's hate and antisemitic messages as 'Hateful or violent content'. Don't give up, just keep doggedly doing it. Together I believe we stand a chance of getting rid of this pest.

Here is what Google boasts:

"Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you
    only if we require additional details or have more information to share. "

Hypothetically, Hal's messages could result in his "opponents" being attacked by lunatic antisemitic extremists who take his words literally (I can easily imagine such poor souls taking his words for granted, although it's unlikely those imbeciles will
    browse RGG); his hate messages could therefore result in physical actions.

Reality seems to be that Google is unreachable for comment or actions: this smells very much like an hypocritical attitude. But until then, let's simply stack the numbers; we can only hope that the result will be that this putrid thread will stand out
    in spam statistics.

But again, numbers count, so please join the cause, especially because it's only a few clicks away (for Google accounts, I know).

thanks.

-alex-

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 9:21:19 PM UTC+2, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:

Yes, we Americans do behave differently from Europeans WRT pointing out Jew lies (the only year-long month) and crimes. This variation due, as everyone knows already, to the Bill of Rights* of our written Constitution, which formally guarantees
    freedom of speech to all white male slave-owners. So whereas the Jew despots of Europe routinely imprison all the forthright historians they can catch --note the present case of the jailed 88 year-old Frau Ursula Haverbeck-- over here the Yid bosses must
    resort to assassination, as in the three cases of the Kennedy Family and in related incidents such as those of the Diana Smash, of Gary "Two Tap" Webb and of Michael "Black Magic Mercedes" Hastings, besides the thousands of police murders in the street.

I now conclude with one of my historical gems: By far the biggest benefit of the relatively clumsy JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] was that its backflash at long last lit up for many of us the realization that the 1963 Jack Whack had been the all-
    time biggest kosher coup d'etat. Now we have AIPAC's

* First Amendment:
    redress of grievances.]

======================

rgds

-alex-

This past June my home system died, apparently from old age, with a total loss of data. Even though I have very recently restored my home online connection, I am now at least so far obliged to use a Linux o.s. and have yet to figure out how to
    access KGS with it. So several months have passed since my last game of baduk [Korean name] aka go [Japanese], wei chi [Chinese original] or “turff” [to improvise an English word].

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alex@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 10 05:49:44 2017
    Reported for abuse. Please all do report such messages.

Join me here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/apps/AJZU3luCbmE;context-place=forum/apps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to alex on Mon Dec 11 08:20:11 2017
    Google, like Facebook, Comcast and other huge Jew-owned or controlled corporations in the news/communications/propaganda biz, has to balance its corrupt desire for intensified censorship against the danger of alienating its ~99% NAG [Normal, Alias "
    Gentile"] customer base.

Now I post below a long section which may help to explain why JAPE post 9/11 [USA] launched its big campaign to strangle the once-noble Usenet.

-------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY NOTES 20170911:
    {“Sometimes what you say isn’t half as important as when you say it”, Kruger drawled.
    From the novel EAST IS EAST [1991, p. 57] by Emma Lathen.} ………………………………………….
    I said it the day it happened:
    From the Google Groups Page: [Search results for "hal womack" 9/11. Sorted by relevance Posts: 4212.]
    For example:
    http://tinyurl.com/23jxequ
    Newsgroups: ba.politics, talk.politics.mideast, alt.politics,
    ca.politics, soc.culture.usa
    Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:43:36 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Notes For a Meeting Or: The Old Man of the Usenet In Search
    of an Editor
    My brag, "Fustest with the mostest":
    http://tinyurl.com/y243tdr
    Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast, soc.culture.usa, nyc.politics, talk.politics.misc, tx.politics, soc.culture.china, soc.culture.india, soc.culture.russia
    Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:48:38 GMT
    Local: Tues, Sep 11 2001 12:48 pm
    Subject: "R" Is For Ram: NY-DCR -- _Cui Bono_ ?
    Next came:
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2001 12:55 pm
    Groups: talk.politics.mideast, talk.politics.misc, soc.culture.african.american, soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.palestine, alt.politics.greens, alt.politics.bush , alt.politics.radical-left
    PSST, PASS THE WORD:
    THE JEWS DID IT !
    By Hal Womack 3-dan
    The first words that will occur to my favorite kind of reader in
    response to the above title are the interrogatives: "which, what"?
    [snip]
    Chorus: Hey, the J’s have taken over our World and are running Her into the ground. The diligent reader will pray review, for example, the box score of the last Gaza Massacre [GM’14] and the subsequent reaction thereto of the USGov, that collection
    of poisonous worms, if the actual annelids will please forgive the comparison. My tag for the #2 man (and top Israeli) in the NYC Jewish Lightning Strike of “9/11“ was perfect enough perhaps to have played some part in driving the ass into comatose retirement, referring here of course to the late “Aerial Shaboom”, who
    served as XO in the Big Black Op under the 3rd King of the Jews, old KinkHenKi*, now 94 years of age. JSL911 finally also lit up our understanding of the Dallas Jack Whack, witch had been much more skillfully managed by Hank’s predecessor Bernard
    Baruch and his XO David ben Gurion and ranks as the all-time biggest Jew coup d’etat.
    Gosh, does it look like we the NAG 7BAC** will have to solve the problems of leverage and of coordination in order to save our race?
    The Weltschmerz Mantra
    = “13, 40, X, Ω.”
    Reads aloud as “Thirteen, forty, ex, omega”.
    The numbers each take “K” suffixes, making them so many thousands. The first in miles measures slightly more than half Earth’s circumference, so that an aircraft with that range could reach the farthest point on the globe. Hence a formal global
    review. The second represents a conservative estimate of the daily body count of persons worldwide dying of “nickels”, i.e, extreme poverty. “X” stands for those directly murdered on the given day by JAPE [JewAmerican Planetary Empire] military
    or police. And Omega, lest we forget, refers to JAPE's constant threat of virtually instant annihilation against all higher life on Earth.
    ……………………………….
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/2011/05/17/AGE7OLIH_story.…
    Books:
    Henry Kissinger’s “On China”
    By Brantly Womack
    --June 3, 2011.
    [“Kissinger points out that China’s diplomacy mirrors the game of wei qi, also known as go, in which players try to encircle one another, rather than the Western strategic game of chess in which the goal is checkmate.”] {Both Hank & Brantly fail to
    understand even the basic goal of the game, namely to enclose more territory than one's opponent. "Master", however. formerly "AlphaGo" has entirely earned its supreme title.
    https://deepmind.com/ }
    ** Normal, Alias “Gentile”. “Billion And Counting”.

===================

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 5:49:47 AM UTC-8, alex wrote:
    Reported for abuse. Please all do report such messages.

Join me here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/apps/AJZU3luCbmE;context-place=forum/apps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sophiebrutt81@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 18 02:17:05 2020
    Lord SAN’s MONEY SPELL services is worth every penny! I honestly don’t know what I would have done without Lord SAN. Even as a manager at my place of work, My daily expenses is more than my in-come therefore subjecting my and my kids to hunger, and
    sometimes without internet and light went off. I had no choice but to come to this money temple where LORD SAN did a money ritual spell that has turned me to the richest woman in my family linage. I just bought another house for my first daughter as her
    marriage gift. I have stopped working over 5 months ago since I started getting money from this money spell LORD SAN did for me. I get bundles of dollars twice a week. I do not need my husband anymore he can go to hell with his child support that he
    never pays.contact email moneytemple @ outlook . com You can also Call/Whats App:+447482854279
    You can also visit his website:https://thetempleofmoney.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05