• Christmas Gaming presents ?

From rgmwLargie@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 26 06:00:01 2020
    Hi
    Just wondering what goodness anybody got this yeAr ? I got a copy of Osprey games "Undaunted North Africa" which I'm looking forward to trying and a copy of Plastic Soldier Company " Battle of Britain" which I bought first myself a few months back on a
    store clearance sale :- had I paid full price I'd have been very disappointed in the component quality. ( paid £14 and not £55)

Miniatures wise only thing was a packet of muddy grass tufts for the bases of my nighthaunt I'm painting up for warcry :- given the current not going out rules in the UK due to Covid not sure when they'll get out :-) !

Merry Christmas !

Dave

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Insane Ranter@21:1/5 to rgmw.l...@googlemail.com on Mon Jan 11 19:49:45 2021
    On Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 9:00:03 AM UTC-5, rgmw.l...@googlemail.com wrote:
    Hi
    Just wondering what goodness anybody got this yeAr ? I got a copy of Osprey games "Undaunted North Africa" which I'm looking forward to trying and a copy of Plastic Soldier Company " Battle of Britain" which I bought first myself a few months back on a
    store clearance sale :- had I paid full price I'd have been very disappointed in the component quality. ( paid £14 and not £55)

Miniatures wise only thing was a packet of muddy grass tufts for the bases of my nighthaunt I'm painting up for warcry :- given the current not going out rules in the UK due to Covid not sure when they'll get out :-) !

Merry Christmas !

Dave

I got Star Wars Legion starter set, some characters, and then some 1/100 scale cars for terrain for the Team Yankee board. They sold the copy of Kill Team starter set at the local FLGS or I'd have gotten into it. Maybe was a good thing not to get sucked
    into GW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rgmwLargie@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 4 15:36:34 2021
    I got Star Wars Legion starter set, some characters, and then some 1/100 scale cars for terrain for the Team Yankee board. They sold the copy of Kill Team starter set at the local FLGS or I'd have gotten into it. Maybe was a good thing not to get
    sucked into GW

I've just picked up a "Team Yankee" starter set so I'll probably end up picking your brains :-)
    Cheers
    Dave

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Insane Ranter@21:1/5 to rgmw.l...@googlemail.com on Thu Mar 4 19:16:15 2021
    On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 6:36:35 PM UTC-5, rgmw.l...@googlemail.com wrote:
    I got Star Wars Legion starter set, some characters, and then some 1/100 scale cars for terrain for the Team Yankee board. They sold the copy of Kill Team starter set at the local FLGS or I'd have gotten into it. Maybe was a good thing not to get
    sucked into GW
    I've just picked up a "Team Yankee" starter set so I'll probably end up picking your brains :-)
    Cheers
    Dave

Sure thing!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05