• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_YAFVP=3A_Pok=C3=A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon=3A_Zero_Isle_Sout

From artistic109@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 09:23:33 2017
    I remember finding a randomizer for PMD EoS, which would change item spawns, enemies, moves, and even an option to randomize the text (optional, fortunately).

Text randomization was unstable, but kind of hilarious, I got one where whenever you took hail damage it would say "I HAVE SUSTAINED MASSIVE DAMAGE, BUT I MUST PRESS ON. Another time, whenever you leveled up, it would say "will become a turtwig" and "is
    not a dark type". That, and the personality quiz was chaotic.

Text randomization also affects move names, so you could get moves like 'rock slide' renamed to 'bossy scarf', or get a new move called 'be patient' and then be very confused and scared as to what a move called 'be patient' might do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From artistic109@gmail.com@21:1/5 to artis...@gmail.com on Fri Sep 1 09:24:27 2017
    On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:23:34 PM UTC-4, artis...@gmail.com wrote:
    I remember finding a randomizer for PMD EoS, which would change item spawns, enemies, moves, and even an option to randomize the text (optional, fortunately).

Text randomization was unstable, but kind of hilarious, I got one where whenever you took hail damage it would say "I HAVE SUSTAINED MASSIVE DAMAGE, BUT I MUST PRESS ON. Another time, whenever you leveled up, it would say "will become a turtwig" and "
    is not a dark type". That, and the personality quiz was chaotic.

Text randomization also affects move names, so you could get moves like 'rock slide' renamed to 'bossy scarf', or get a new move called 'be patient' and then be very confused and scared as to what a move called 'be patient' might do.

Here's a link to the randomizer, for anyone who is curious.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/36306-mdrngzer-a-pokemon-mystery-dungeon-randomizer/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)