• old school help em

From diana anderson@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 5 14:58:48 2022
    I came across an old cassette tape for an old em shooting game similar to what would be in a gang buster era type of game ..my question is why it don't play in a standard cassette player its an outgoing message cassette .. pretty weird looking as the
    left slot is sealed up. The tape is complete ..im pretty sure if i remember right it goes to a Halloween theme gun game just cant remember the title yet.. any clues on how to play it so ill kno what game it actually went to..thx

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Robertson@21:1/5 to diana anderson on Thu May 5 17:00:15 2022
    On 2022/05/05 2:58 p.m., diana anderson wrote:
    I came across an old cassette tape for an old em shooting game similar to what would be in a gang buster era type of game ..my question is why it don't play in a standard cassette player its an outgoing message cassette .. pretty weird looking as the
    left slot is sealed up. The tape is complete ..im pretty sure if i remember right it goes to a Halloween theme gun game just cant remember the title yet.. any clues on how to play it so ill kno what game it actually went to..thx

Some games used a small 8-track cartridge, this was just before the tape cassettes came out. If you want to email me (email spam@fl... is valid)
    a photo of the tape you have or provide a link here I may be able to
    identify it for you.

John :-#)#

--
    (Please post followups or tech inquiries to the USENET newsgroup)
    John's Jukes Ltd.
    MOVED to #7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
    (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
    www.flippers.com
    "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)