• Sirmo New Orleans six card pinball machine

From Anthony Kozuch@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 5 00:03:02 2022
    I have been having trouble with my machine and now The gates constantly open and close and the ball lifter as well. No lights on the back glass.
    I think the 3 eprom chips that are on board 28c the brains of the unit have lost their memory and the machine is lost. These chips were programmed to tell the machine what to do I guess. Is there anybody out there that may have the bin file or hex code
    so I could write to these chips or to new ones. Any help or direction would be appreciated please respond to my email if you can help or clarify what i might need to do

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Robertson@21:1/5 to Anthony Kozuch on Thu May 5 17:02:54 2022
    On 2022/05/05 12:03 a.m., Anthony Kozuch wrote:
    I have been having trouble with my machine and now The gates constantly open and close and the ball lifter as well. No lights on the back glass.
    I think the 3 eprom chips that are on board 28c the brains of the unit have lost their memory and the machine is lost. These chips were programmed to tell the machine what to do I guess. Is there anybody out there that may have the bin file or hex code
    so I could write to these chips or to new ones. Any help or direction would be appreciated please respond to my email if you can help or clarify what i might need to do

Might be fun to find this info. The game was made in Belgium:

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3488

John :-#)#

--
    (Please post followups or tech inquiries to the USENET newsgroup)
    John's Jukes Ltd.
    MOVED to #7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
    (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
    www.flippers.com
    "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)