• What is the Name of this Damn Machine

From Steven Campbell@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 11 20:28:38 2021
    My Kansas pinball buying trip turned out really great but when we made one stop, the owner decided to throw in a EM that really needed, REALLY NEEDED, a lot of work. I think I got it for 50 bucks...or maybe 75, anyway, there was no backless. And
    the instruction cards didn't have a name of the machine on them.

I have the Pinball Compendium book, and I have spent two different evenings going one machine at a time trying to match up the cabinet design. But I have yet to find the name of this machine. (image below). I had a few ask me to post the titles of
    what I picked up in Kansas if I didn't mind.

Eager Beaver, Full House, Slugger (pitch and bat), Stellar Wars, Laser Ball, World Cup Soccer (2), the one with the. dice on the cabinet..and there was one more. My "part timers" disease is kicking in and I can't remember. But all these machines
    cost us 1500. I felt with the pandemic and covid driving pin prices higher these last couple of years, that I made out okay.

I have another trip planned as there are more machines to find, but in the meantime if anyone knows what that one is..I would appreciate the title!

thanks
    Steve
    ----I can't seem to understand how to attach an image...so on Facebook at the Vintage Pinball page, the image of the "unknown pinball machine" is posted there!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gott Lieb?@21:1/5 to steve...@gmail.com on Sat Jun 12 08:27:03 2021
    On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:28:43 PM UTC-4, steve...@gmail.com wrote:
    My Kansas pinball buying trip turned out really great but when we made one stop, the owner decided to throw in a EM that really needed, REALLY NEEDED, a lot of work. I think I got it for 50 bucks...or maybe 75, anyway, there was no backless. And the
    instruction cards didn't have a name of the machine on them.

I have the Pinball Compendium book, and I have spent two different evenings going one machine at a time trying to match up the cabinet design. But I have yet to find the name of this machine. (image below). I had a few ask me to post the titles of what
    I picked up in Kansas if I didn't mind.

Eager Beaver, Full House, Slugger (pitch and bat), Stellar Wars, Laser Ball, World Cup Soccer (2), the one with the. dice on the cabinet..and there was one more. My "part timers" disease is kicking in and I can't remember. But all these machines cost
    us 1500. I felt with the pandemic and covid driving pin prices higher these last couple of years, that I made out okay.

I have another trip planned as there are more machines to find, but in the meantime if anyone knows what that one is..I would appreciate the title!

thanks
    Steve
    ----I can't seem to understand how to attach an image...so on Facebook at the Vintage Pinball page, the image of the "unknown pinball machine" is posted there!
    Bally Little Joe

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)