• Shipping..WTF

From diana anderson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 4 05:08:58 2021
    Why are so many people paranoid about shipping a pin that it kills the deal 1/2 the time? WTF..Navl takes care of everything pickup, delever, wrap,box, insure,ect,ect all paid by the buyer in advance and some sellers still won't do it..i don't get these
    sellers buts its ok for them to buy nib pins from Stern,JJ, ect,ect, and have them shipped to them

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pinballtom264@21:1/5 to lwin...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 4 06:19:53 2021
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:11:47 AM UTC-4, lwin...@gmail.com wrote:
    Why are so many people paranoid about shipping a pin that it kills the deal 1/2 the time? WTF..Navl takes care of everything pickup, delever, wrap,box, insure,ect,ect all paid by the buyer in advance and some sellers still won't do it..i don't get
    these sellers buts its ok for them to buy nib pins from Stern,JJ, ect,ect, and have them shipped to them
    Probably so many newbie problems when they receive a shipped game with any issue at all they are quick to complain post all over the internet and start chargebacks for any reason they can come up with vs cash on pickup and a clean and done transaction.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From diana anderson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 4 07:32:15 2021
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:19:59 AM UTC-7, pinballtom264 wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:11:47 AM UTC-4, lwin...@gmail.com wrote:
    Why are so many people paranoid about shipping a pin that it kills the deal 1/2 the time? WTF..Navl takes care of everything pickup, delever, wrap,box, insure,ect,ect all paid by the buyer in advance and some sellers still won't do it..i don't get
    these sellers buts its ok for them to buy nib pins from Stern,JJ, ect,ect, and have them shipped to them
    Probably so many newbie problems when they receive a shipped game with any issue at all they are quick to complain post all over the internet and start chargebacks for any reason they can come up with vs cash on pickup and a clean and done transaction.
    I don't kno who's a worse buyer paranoid newbies or them tire kickers both should be avoided

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05