• Bicycle Cards Are Marked

From olivia.kim@online.island.edu.hk@21:1/5 to Jonathan on Thu Dec 17 05:39:49 2015
    My brother actually bought a pack of the cards and inside the pack theres an extra card with a link and it says if you want to find out how to tell what the card is from the markings in the back you can just visit the link. I personally don't know the
    link or how to tell what the cards are but my brother does and I've tested him on it.

On Thursday, 3 June 1999 15:00:00 UTC+8, Jonathan wrote:
    I know that bicycle playing cards are marked. Does anyone know how to
    read them? I havn't been able to figure it out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From frogski1983@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 21 13:39:47 2016
    My dad was a professional bowler and gambler. In the 60s at a tour stop in the paddock was always a card game. They would not use Hoyle or bicycle decks because several including my dad that could read them.
    I have gone to the store bought a deck shuffled them and he could read the top card.
    As he got older he had trouble with the suit and a little trouble with with face cards if he was not wearing his glasses.
    He took the secret to his grave because he promised his friend that he would never teach anyone.
    I really do not care who believes this and I do not if they still are.
    He only played gin so he knew what the other had

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kokopelau@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 24 11:56:32 2016
    Try this on for size. Buy a brand new deck of cards at any store of your choice comma any brand comma and shuffle them while they're Peter is out of the room. Have the reader come back in the room and read all 52 cards plus Jokers with nothing but the
    design side facing him. I have seen someone do this hundreds of times even with decks brought from someone's house the next day so you know he's trying to disprove this guy's ability. This happened in 1969 and 1970 I knew the man for a number of years
    comma he told me all decks were Mark kind of like the 3D pictures that we now have back then we didn't call them that. I know you probably don't believe this, I really don't care, I know this for a fact. I am a natural born skeptic and at the time I was
    in science classes at a college and we tried every trick or every method we could think of to make sure that he had no access to any of the cards ahead of time. We could even bring a stranger in with their dad from home like I said earlier and he could
    read those you could even have 3 different people handle the decks none of them knowing one another and he could still read them. That's why I don't play cards.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lcs894@lcsyork.com@21:1/5 to Jonathan on Wed Oct 19 13:36:13 2016
    On Thursday, June 3, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jonathan wrote:

Bruh, its been 16 years. WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From meltdown.chm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Jonathan on Wed Mar 8 06:29:22 2017
    On Thursday, June 3, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Jonathan wrote:

Speaking as a working magician................ I can confirm that a pack of Bicycle cards purchased from a mainstream store ARE NOT MARKED in any way. I can neither confirm or deny that magicians can but marked versions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From frogski1983@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 19 12:44:50 2017
    They may not be now. As late as 1993 I watched my dad read bicycle and Hoyle decks straight out of the pack after they were shuffled.
    He would travel on trains hustling. He would only play gin. That way he knew what the other player had. This is how he made his living.
    He was taught by another professional bowler and he took it to his grave.
    I have sat for hours with a magnifying glass and studied and could not find it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From markedcardscontactlenses@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 01:02:11 2017
    在 1999年6月3日星期四 UTC+8下午3:00:00,Jonathan写道:

Not only the Bicycle playing cards, other playing cards such as Bee, Copag, Modiano playing cards can also be marked.
    These playing cards can be marked with secret code marks for naked eyes to see. And more these playing cards can be marked with invisible ink marks for infrared contact lenses to see. They are not any secret now.
    They are easily found online. www.salemarkedcards.com is one of such sites to sell marked playing cards.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From markedcardscontactlenses@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 26 19:33:08 2017
    在 2017年3月8日星期三 UTC+8下午10:29:23,meltdo...@gmail.com写道:
    On Thursday, June 3, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Jonathan wrote:

Speaking as a working magician................ I can confirm that a pack of Bicycle cards purchased from a mainstream store ARE NOT MARKED in any way. I can neither confirm or deny that magicians can but marked versions.

Bicycle marked cards can be used by magicians in the magic shows. There are invisible ink marks on the back of Bicycle poker cards, you can see it while wearing infrared contact lenses and sunglasses.(http://www.markedcardscontactlenses.com/magic-bicycle-
    marked-decks/jumbo-bicycle-marked-playing-cards.html)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From markedcardspoker@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 8 19:49:39 2018
    在 1999年6月3日星期四 UTC+8下午3:00:00,Jonathan写道:

If you want to know whether the Bicycle cards are marked, there's glasses used to detect invisible ink on marked Bicycle cards. What's more, marked playing cards contact lenses can read its markings on the back of ultimate Bicycle marked decks.
    Marking cards with invisible ink is popular around the world. Besides Bicycle playing cards, we can also mark Copag playing cards, Modiano poker cards, Fournier poker decks or KEM cards poker, etc. You also can send your own playing cards to us for
    marking cards with invisible ink. If you do not need contact lenses marked cards, we also have barcode marked cards, infrared ink marked cards and one to one marked cards for your selection.
    Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or want to know more details about marked cards and other playing cards devices.
    For more info, you can visit:
    http://markedcardspoker.com/
    For more details about marked caqrds, please visit: http://www.markedcardspoker.com/marked-cards-tricks.shtml
    For more details about infrared contact lenses and marked cards sunglasses, please visit:
    http://www.markedcardspoker.com/infrared-contact-lenses.shtml

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From b03chris@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 22 03:05:27 2018
    Τη Πέμπτη, 3 Ιουνίου 1999 - 10:00:00 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Jonathan έγραψε:

There are certain decks that indeed are marked such as the Lion Collection by David Blaine or the Ghost Collection by Ellusionist.However if you are talking about the Rider Backs/Seconds/Bees, no they are not marked. Every marked deck comes in with a
    tutorial on how to read the marks and is usually used for magic tricks, while a heck more expensive

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From blazer0981@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 10 16:12:01 2019
    Believe it. They sell specific marked decks with the Bicycle backs especially made for magicians, etc...

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=37195

Does nobody know how to use Google?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From blazer0981@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 10 16:38:16 2019
    The standard decks aren't. But USPCC prints marked Bicycle cards.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=37195

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From suarez.juan69@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 24 21:39:12 2020
    Has anyone found out the codes on the back of the bicycle cards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05