• Solitaire Games with Italian/Spanish cards?

From n3m3s1s2011@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marzolino on Thu Jul 28 21:29:35 2016
    On Saturday, November 1, 2003 at 11:50:27 AM UTC-5, Nicola Marzolino wrote:

Anyone know solitaire games that can be played with Italian or Spanish
    decks
    of 40 cards.

Thanks

There is an Italian card game of Solitaire. Played with the Neopalitan Deck. You start with 4 rows of 9 cards. Each row represents a suit (Cup, Coin, Club, Sword) you can choose which row is which. The 4 remaining cards in your hand are used to start your play. The way it works is your cards are 9 in a row but are numbered 2-7
    and then the Donna, Cavallo, and Re Donna is the female with the crown on the suit. The Cavallo is always on a horse. And the Re is the one with the crown ON the head. The object is to take a card in your hand lets say the 2 of clubs. You find the row
    clubs is in and you put it in it respective number flipping up the card in its spot and laying it down in that spot. If you flipped over the 5 of swords you then go and try to flip that one over. and so on and so forth UNTIL you get a 1 in a suit. When
    you get a 1 that round is over and you discard the one and go to the next card in your hand. And start the process all over. The object of the game is to flip over as many cards as you can and ultimately to get the perfect game and not have any cards
    NOT left flipped over. This is the ONLY version of Italian solitaire i know and i want to say its a Solitaire version of Scopa but i am not sure what its called. My Nono taught it to me before he died and that was almost 20 yrs ago. I have looked online
    for this same version and I cannot find it. I know its a very old version of solitaire because he was in his 100's and he learned back in 1910. So i cannot tell you if anyone would know it. If you do though please comment and give the name Gratzi and
    Ciao!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From hoffmann_15@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 13 22:06:03 2018
    Am Freitag, 29. Juli 2016 11:09:58 UTC+2 schrieb n3m3s...@gmail.com:

Anyone know solitaire games that can be played with Italian or Spanish decks
    of 40 cards.

Thanks

There is an Italian card game of Solitaire. Played with the Neopalitan Deck. You start with 4 rows of 9 cards. Each row represents a suit (Cup, Coin, Club, Sword) you can choose which row is which. The 4 remaining cards in your hand are used to start your play. The way it works is your cards are 9 in a row but are numbered 2-7
    and then the Donna, Cavallo, and Re Donna is the female with the crown on the suit. The Cavallo is always on a horse. And the Re is the one with the crown ON the head. The object is to take a card in your hand lets say the 2 of clubs. You find the row
    clubs is in and you put it in it respective number flipping up the card in its spot and laying it down in that spot. If you flipped over the 5 of swords you then go and try to flip that one over. and so on and so forth UNTIL you get a 1 in a suit. When
    you get a 1 that round is over and you discard the one and go to the next card in your hand. And start the process all over. The object of the game is to flip over as many cards as you can and ultimately to get the perfect game and not have any cards
    NOT left flipped over. This is the ONLY version of Italian solitaire i know and i want to say its a Solitaire version of Scopa but i am not sure what its called. My Nono taught it to me before he died and that was almost 20 yrs ago. I have looked online
    for this same version and I cannot find it. I know its a very old version of solitaire because he was in his 100's and he learned back in 1910. So i cannot tell you if anyone would know it. If you do though please comment and give the name Gratzi and
    Ciao!

Hey Man

I was looking for solitaire games that you can play with Italian cards, and I have found this Italian site where you can play online for free and the rules are explained too. Take a look on http://www.solitariconlecarte.it/ and then scroll down to the
    middle. On the left site you will find the games with Italian cards like Tiramisu, Il Re Magi or Nonno Raffaele.

The site is only in Italian, but the rules are pretty well explained.
    Then I have also found another game called"il solitario a X", you can find the rules and an online version here: http://www.chiusoxonde.it/bisca/solitari/solitarioax/regole.htm

This one is mostly luck-based, but still fun to play.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hoffmann_15@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 14 09:37:01 2018
    Am Montag, 14. Mai 2018 07:06:04 UTC+2 schrieb hoffm...@hotmail.com:
    Am Freitag, 29. Juli 2016 11:09:58 UTC+2 schrieb n3m3s...@gmail.com:

Anyone know solitaire games that can be played with Italian or Spanish decks
    of 40 cards.

Thanks

There is an Italian card game of Solitaire. Played with the Neopalitan Deck.
    You start with 4 rows of 9 cards. Each row represents a suit (Cup, Coin, Club, Sword) you can choose which row is which. The 4 remaining cards in your hand are used to start your play. The way it works is your cards are 9 in a row but are numbered 2-
    7 and then the Donna, Cavallo, and Re Donna is the female with the crown on the suit. The Cavallo is always on a horse. And the Re is the one with the crown ON the head. The object is to take a card in your hand lets say the 2 of clubs. You find the row
    Ciao!

Hey Man

I was looking for solitaire games that you can play with Italian cards, and I have found this Italian site where you can play online for free and the rules are explained too. Take a look on http://www.solitariconlecarte.it/ and then scroll down to the
    middle. On the left site you will find the games with Italian cards like Tiramisu, Il Re Magi or Nonno Raffaele.

The site is only in Italian, but the rules are pretty well explained.
    Then I have also found another game called"il solitario a X", you can find the rules and an online version here: http://www.chiusoxonde.it/bisca/solitari/solitarioax/regole.htm

This one is mostly luck-based, but still fun to play.

I have also found the game that your Nonno taught you, it's called Rimpiattina, but it has a tiny variation: you do everything as you say, except that you can use any of the 4 cards in your hand as you like AND the King is the unusable card, not the ace.
    But that's just formality I guess. Here's the link to the game: http://www.solitariconlecarte.it/gioca_on_line22.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05