• Search for Ganjifa

From Sunish Chabba@21:1/5 to pipp...@free.fr on Sun May 15 06:43:10 2016
    On Sunday, April 28, 2002 at 6:48:32 AM UTC+10, pipp...@free.fr wrote:
    Hello all !
    I do collect cards and I am in search for Indian cards called Ganjifa (or Ganjapa). These cards seem to be a set of 8 suits of 12 cards, showing symbols taken in current life. There's also some cards showing avatars of Vishnu, but I can't remember their name. Ihave already seen pictures of
    these cards but I would like to buy some. If somebody could send me an address where to buy them at distance, it would be very kind of him or
    her.
    Thank you in advance
    Pippin999

I understand this is a pretty old post but if you or anyone else is interested in getting a Ganjifa deck. Please feel free to cotnact me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sunish Chabba@21:1/5 to pipp...@free.fr on Sun May 15 06:44:51 2016
    On Sunday, April 28, 2002 at 6:48:32 AM UTC+10, pipp...@free.fr wrote:
    Hello all !
    I do collect cards and I am in search for Indian cards called Ganjifa (or Ganjapa). These cards seem to be a set of 8 suits of 12 cards, showing symbols taken in current life. There's also some cards showing avatars of Vishnu, but I can't remember their name. Ihave already seen pictures of
    these cards but I would like to buy some. If somebody could send me an address where to buy them at distance, it would be very kind of him or
    her.
    Thank you in advance
    Pippin999

It is a pretty old post but if someone is still looking for Ganjifa decks, please give a shout out to me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)