• dirty clubs

From luvinuall@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 16 17:40:45 2019
    This is how the cards rate from high to low. Jack of whatever is trump is THE HIGHEST, NOT THE ACE like someone above said. THEN the Jack of same color is 2nd highest, THEN Ace, King, Queen, 10. The person saying the Ace is highest must be thinking of
    card game “Spades” or another game. It’s NOT Dirty Clubs!! Dirty clubs is EXACTLY the same in the way the cards go from highest to lowest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jbrownell57@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 28 15:40:47 2020
    When I learned to play Dirty Clubs back in the 80's, We started at 15 if you had three of the lowest cards in your hand you get the bottom three cards left in the deck. Depending how many people play. Then the highest you can go up is twenty. But other
    wise played the same with the last comment. Every person I played with played this way. Has anyone else played this way? A new friend plays different and says that I play wrong and their way is only right. So wanted some input on this. :) Thanks in
    advance

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From slimwhit000@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 4 16:16:34 2020
    Bottoms it’s called, not too many play that way. Also we always played what you call for tricks is all you get even if you go over!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05