• New multiplayer game ideas

From jmsck55@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 15 06:38:33 2020
    I want to host a new multiplayer Stars v2.60j game.

I was thinking about making it have at least 3 turns per week just to get started.

The game files would be sent by email to me, and then I would generate the turn and email each player an email with the new turn as an attachment.

I would like to get your feedback and see if anyone is interested in playing a new multiplayer stars game.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ricksteeves@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jms...@gmail.com on Fri Feb 12 11:53:18 2021
    On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9:38:34 AM UTC-4, jms...@gmail.com wrote:

I was thinking about making it have at least 3 turns per week just to get started.

The game files would be sent by email to me, and then I would generate the turn and email each player an email with the new turn as an attachment.

I would like to get your feedback and see if anyone is interested in playing a new multiplayer stars game.

So did you ever get a game started?

Why not use one of the hosting solutions, either Autohost or Totalhost?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jmsck55@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ricks on Tue Jun 14 14:00:50 2022
    On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 2:53:19 PM UTC-5, ricks wrote:
    On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9:38:34 AM UTC-4, jms...gmail.com wrote:

So did you ever get a game started?

Why not use one of the hosting solutions, either Autohost or Totalhost?

I'll try Totalhost.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05