• OSM Computer Zeus

From g-wright@att.net@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 16 13:30:50 2015
    On Saturday, March 16, 2002 at 12:09:00 AM UTC-7, Toby Wickwire/Kim Gilbert wrote:
    Hi all, does this mean anything to anyone. I know that some of you know about vintage computers and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I might not have the name right but I am working on a deal to
    buy some old computer stuff (C64,Atari, TRS-80, etc.) and the person mentioned this computer to me and I can't find anything out about it. They said it says something about 1983 and it has woodgrain or something on it. They also mentioned muse. Sorry I don't have many details but maybe the names will ring a bell with someone. I found a German website that had this information:

Computer
    Zeus
    Anzahl User 64
    Gebaut ab/Build from 1981.06
    Schnittstellen/Interfaces S-100-Bus, Drucker
    Betriebssystem/OS MUSE-Multi
    Tastatur/Keyboard Schreibmaschine
    Sonstiges/Remarks

* Jedes Terminal hat Z80A-CPU und 64 KB RAM

This sounds like what the person was talking about but I can't find any more info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Y-bot

I still have Zues 4 does anyone have the software for it

Thanks, Jerry

g-wright@att.net

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From danielsmoore@verizon.net@21:1/5 to g-wr...@att.net on Mon Oct 2 16:18:40 2017
    On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 4:30:51 PM UTC-4, g-wr...@att.net wrote:
    On Saturday, March 16, 2002 at 12:09:00 AM UTC-7, Toby Wickwire/Kim Gilbert wrote:
    Hi all, does this mean anything to anyone. I know that some of you know about vintage computers and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I might not have the name right but I am working on a deal to buy some old computer stuff (C64,Atari, TRS-80, etc.) and the person mentioned this computer to me and I can't find anything out about it. They said it says something about 1983 and it has woodgrain or something on it. They also mentioned muse. Sorry I don't have many details but maybe the names will ring a bell with someone. I found a German website that had this
    information:

Computer
    Zeus
    Anzahl User 64
    Gebaut ab/Build from 1981.06
    Schnittstellen/Interfaces S-100-Bus, Drucker
    Betriebssystem/OS MUSE-Multi
    Tastatur/Keyboard Schreibmaschine
    Sonstiges/Remarks

* Jedes Terminal hat Z80A-CPU und 64 KB RAM

This sounds like what the person was talking about but I can't find any more
    info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Y-bot

I still have Zues 4 does anyone have the software for it

Thanks, Jerry

g-wright@att.net

Ah - I'm a couple years late. I too sold LOTS of them running WordStar and time & billing software to lawyers. Ran CP/M MP/M MUSE. I have no disks and doubt they'd still work if I did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pplotkin1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 20 13:57:49 2018
    There is a ZEUS 4 computer for sale on ebay this week ONLY. If anyone interested, please see
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-OSM-Zeus-4-Micro-Computer-w-12-8MB-capacity-HD-Collectible-CIRCA-1983/273400027123?hash=item3fa7e957f3:g:R2oAAOSwgJ1bamjn

There are other vintage computer-related stuff, see https://www.ebay.com/usr/profusions?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05