• I need an Twine, TADS, Inform7 or html5 wizard for an IF partnership

From lextaylor DOT aaa AT gmail DOT com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 6 11:19:58 2017
    Hi,
    I have a big, and I mean BIG, horror teslapunk adventure written in AGT/magx that I planned as a free-roam interactive fiction game.

It was a daunting task and I was going to divide the game in three chapters. I managed to write and code it up to the third chapter, but never ended it and the sandbox feature of the game (the one that was going to be bigger than the story's quest) never
    materialized out of several side-quests, the basis for it is in place, though; the town of the first chapter, the ship for the second chapter's voyage, and the town of the third chapter.

It's a teslapunk and horror take on Mark Twain's Tom Sawyer Detective. I would love to, some day, finish it. But this request is not about this game per se.

I'm not looking for someone to port it whole. What I'm looking for is someone who can code either: TADS, Twine, Inform7 or custom html5, to make a small teaser of the game using the characters, the locations and maybe the story to make a short, 5000
    words of user experience, little game.

This is to submit to sub-q magazine, as shown in this listing: https://writingcareer.com/sub-q-magazine-is-seeking-interactive-fiction/

sub-q emphatically calls it interactive fiction, so I guess we are talking more about a CYOA kind of production here, so you don't need to worry about complex micro-management nor puzzle code.

The pay is minuscule, but I want to do this just for kicks. Of course, without taking on account the added benefits to having your work featured in a publication.

Please drop me an email if interested.

All the best,
    Lex.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)