• Star Fox 64 all medals on expert?

From matthuynh28@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jtj...@vms.cis.pitt.edu on Mon Jul 30 17:50:05 2018
    On Tuesday, July 8, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, jtj...@vms.cis.pitt.edu wrote:
    I got all medals in expert mode and can't see that it did anything other than
    change the title screen like Mario Kart 64 did. Does anyone know if it shold have done something different? Another question. Does hitting all 100 rings in
    practice do anything? Will it let you shoot in all range practice forever. (My nephew shot 400 the other day and I thought that was more or less forever)
    Any ideas out there?

When I start playing Star Fox 64 since November 2001, the first time was I got all the medals on Main Game and Expert for the first time when I got 100% complete. Then the second time I got all the medals on Main Game and Expert (except katina on Expert
    because I lost the right or left wing before I'm being losing a lives or downgrade from Laser including scoring less than 150 hits). Who can get all the medals on Main Game and Expert? Let's rock and roll!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)