• BGG Once banished cowards run to bash you

From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 10:29:52 2017
    Why people can not talk straight to me when I`m not banished and I have the possibility to answer their questions?
    Because their are COWARDS!!!
    I had never used a multicount! never!!!!
    I change my nickname ONLY because I was banished and can not use my nickname. I`m not coward! I will never said to someone something I can not tell him in real life.
    I`m honest and I will stay honest.
    How can you be not rude toward a thief, toward a dumb guy who is trying to play the smart one?
    I always be rude toward guys who are trying to bash first who are trying to hide their theft who are dishonest and hypocrites.
    I always be rude toward those guys.
    If you speak to them politely they will never recognize that they plagiarized they will always use tricks to avoid answering the core of your questions they will always talk about trivia (name, definition, and so on) like Russ.
    Russ has nothing to say about abstract games except searching on bgg database and saying oh! this game exists, this game looks like or remind me etc...
    Russ will always talk about the "arounds" the game never the game itself.
    Russ will always run to thumb up his "slaves"
    Russ will always defend his slaves even if they are obviously wrong.

How can you progress in the game design if the forum is squatted by a bunch of crappy game designers congratulating each other?

I will create a website dedicated to abstract games but I will never accept ex-BGG members or crappy games published by those guys.
    No game will be stored in my database if it is not original and highly interesting.
    I`m working on.
    No one will member in my forum if I do not know him personally (in real life).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Corey L. Clark@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 2 19:22:56 2017
    you better not store any of your own in that case

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)