• New games: Unke, Wythe, Tabiq, Quarod

From =?UTF-8?Q?Luis_Bola=C3=B1os_Mures?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 13 14:45:59 2020
    New game: Unke (help me uncover its fiery cyclic belly)

[i][b]Unke[/b][/i] is a [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board.

Both players must have access to a sufficient number of rectangular pieces. Seen from below, a piece displays a flat surface with an area of 2x1 board squares; from above, one of its two square halves (called bits) rises twice as high as the other. Each
    player uses pieces with a higher bit of their own color and a lower bit of their opponent's color. A piece is always placed with its flat side down.

[b]Definitions[/b]

In these rules, "adjacent" always means "orthogonally adjacent".

A [i]bit[/i] is one of the two small square prisms that make up a piece. A piece has a high bit and a low bit.

A [i]stack[/i] is a set of one or more bits piled onto each other on the same square. The color of a stack is the color of its topmost bit, which denotes its owner.

The [i]height[/i] of a stack is the number of low bits in it plus twice the number of high bits in it.

A [i]group[/i] is a stack along with all other stacks one could reach from it through a series of steps between adjacent like-colored stacks. Thus, all stacks in a group are the same color.

The [i]size[/i] of a group is the number of stacks in it.

[b]Play[/b]

Black plays first, then turns alternate. On your turn, if possible, [i]place[/i] one of your pieces on the board, flat base down, exactly covering two empty or occupied squares that rise to the same height, and without causing any bit to lie directly on
    a like-colored bit.

If you have no moves available, you must [i]pass[/i]. Passing is otherwise not allowed.

The game ends when both players pass in succession. The player with the higher score in the final position wins. Your [i]score[/i] is the biggest group size in which you have the greater number of groups. If there is no such size, your score is zero. If
    both players are tied at zero points, Black wins.

If a cycle is created (see below), the game ends in a draw.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

The [i]pie rule[/i] is used in order to make the game fair. This means White will have the option, on their first turn only, to swap sides with their opponent instead of making a regular move.

[b]Cycles[/b]

A [i]cycle[/i] is an infinite sequence of moves. In this game, this is is a sequence of moves starting in position 'A' and ending in position 'B' such that

- the same player is to move in positions 'A' and 'B',
    - all stacks that are owned by one player in 'A' are owned by the same player in 'B',
    - all squares that are empty in 'A' are empty in 'B', and
    - the height difference between any two stacks in 'A' that will increase their height during the sequence is the same as the height difference between the two stacks that occupy those same squares in 'B'.

I'll give 20 GeekGold to the first person to show me a valid cycle. Then I will probably change the rules to impose a maximum stack height or limit the supply of pieces.

[hr]
    New game: Wythe

[i][b]Wythe[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board. Both players must have access to a sufficient number of identical rectangular pieces.
    Seen from above, a piece has an area of 2x1 board squares. One of its two square halves is colored black, the other white.

[b]Definitions[/b]

A [i]bit[/i] is one of the two small square prisms that make up a piece.

A [i]stack[/i] is a set of one or more bits piled onto each other on the same square. The color of a stack is the color of its topmost bit, which denotes its owner.

The [i]height[/i] of a stack is the number of bits in it.

A [i]group[/i] is a stack along with all other stacks one could reach from it through a series of steps between adjacent like-colored stacks. Thus, all stacks in a group are the same color.

[b]Play[/b]

Black plays first, then turns alternate. On your turn, if possible, [i]place[/i] one of your pieces on the board, exactly covering two empty or occupied squares that rise to the same height, and without causing any bit to lie directly on a like-colored
    bit. At all times, at least one bit of every piece on the board must remain uncovered.

If you have no moves available, you must [i]pass[/i]. Passing is otherwise not allowed.

The game ends when both players pass in succession. The player with the higher score in the final position wins. Your [i]score[/i] is the biggest group size in which you have the greater number of groups. If there is no such size, your score is zero. If

[b]Pie rule[/b]

The [i]pie rule[/i] is used in order to make the game fair. This means White will have the option, on their first turn only, to swap sides with their opponent instead of making a regular move.

[b]Notes[/b]

Wythe is based on [thing=31926]Taiji[/thing].

[hr]
    New game: Tabik

[i][b]Tabik[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on an initially empty square board.

Both players must have shared access to a sufficient number of black stones, white stones and rods. Stones are square-shaped and placed on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of the board. Rods are as long as stones are wide and placed on the edge segments
    between adjacent squares.

[b]Definitions[/b]

A [i]group[/i] is a stone along with all other stones one could reach from it through a series of steps between adjacent like-colored stones. Thus, all stones in a group are the same color.

The [i]size[/i] of a group is the number of stones in it.

[b]Play[/b]

On your turn, if possible, perform exactly one of these actions:

- [i]Place[/i] two stones of different colors on adjacent empty squares and a rod on the edge segment between them.

- [i]Swap[/i] the positions of two adjacent stones of different colors not separated by a rod and place a rod on the edge segment between them.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

[hr]
    New game: Quarod

[i][b]Quarod[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board.

Each player must have access to a sufficient number of square-shaped pieces of their own color. Each piece has a line [i](rod)[/i] connecting its center to the center of one of its edges.

[b]Definitions[/b]

Two adjacent opposite-colored pieces are [i]engaged[/i] to each other if their rods form a single continuous line.

A [i]group[/i] is a stone along with all other stones one could reach from it through a series of steps between adjacent like-colored stones. Thus, all stones in a group are the same color.

[b]Play[/b]

- [i]Place[/i] two stones of different colors on adjacent empty squares so that they are engaged to each other.

- [i]Swap[/i] the positions of two adjacent stones of different colors that are engaged but not to each other, and rotate them so that they are engaged to each other.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Medo Metaher@21:1/5 to luis....@gmail.com on Tue May 3 03:32:05 2022
    On Monday, 14 December 2020 at 00:46:00 UTC+2, luis....@gmail.com wrote:
    New game: Unke (help me uncover its fiery cyclic belly)

[i][b]Unke[/b][/i] is a [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board.

Both players must have access to a sufficient number of rectangular pieces. Seen from below, a piece displays a flat surface with an area of 2x1 board squares; from above, one of its two square halves (called bits) rises twice as high as the other.
    Each player uses pieces with a higher bit of their own color and a lower bit of their opponent's color. A piece is always placed with its flat side down.

[b]Definitions[/b]

A [i]bit[/i] is one of the two small square prisms that make up a piece. A piece has a high bit and a low bit.

The [i]height[/i] of a stack is the number of low bits in it plus twice the number of high bits in it.

[b]Play[/b]

Black plays first, then turns alternate. On your turn, if possible, [i]place[/i] one of your pieces on the board, flat base down, exactly covering two empty or occupied squares that rise to the same height, and without causing any bit to lie directly
    on a like-colored bit.

The game ends when both players pass in succession. The player with the higher score in the final position wins. Your [i]score[/i] is the biggest group size in which you have the greater number of groups. If there is no such size, your score is zero.
    If both players are tied at zero points, Black wins.

If a cycle is created (see below), the game ends in a draw.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

[b]Cycles[/b]

A [i]cycle[/i] is an infinite sequence of moves. In this game, this is is a sequence of moves starting in position 'A' and ending in position 'B' such that

- the same player is to move in positions 'A' and 'B',
    - all stacks that are owned by one player in 'A' are owned by the same player in 'B',
    - all squares that are empty in 'A' are empty in 'B', and
    - the height difference between any two stacks in 'A' that will increase their height during the sequence is the same as the height difference between the two stacks that occupy those same squares in 'B'.

I'll give 20 GeekGold to the first person to show me a valid cycle. Then I will probably change the rules to impose a maximum stack height or limit the supply of pieces.

[hr]
    New game: Wythe

[i][b]Wythe[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board. Both players must have access to a sufficient number of identical rectangular pieces.
    Seen from above, a piece has an area of 2x1 board squares. One of its two square halves is colored black, the other white.

[b]Definitions[/b]

A [i]bit[/i] is one of the two small square prisms that make up a piece.

The [i]height[/i] of a stack is the number of bits in it.

[b]Play[/b]

Black plays first, then turns alternate. On your turn, if possible, [i]place[/i] one of your pieces on the board, exactly covering two empty or occupied squares that rise to the same height, and without causing any bit to lie directly on a like-colored
    bit. At all times, at least one bit of every piece on the board must remain uncovered.

The game ends when both players pass in succession. The player with the higher score in the final position wins. Your [i]score[/i] is the biggest group size in which you have the greater number of groups. If there is no such size, your score is zero.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

[b]Notes[/b]

Wythe is based on [thing=31926]Taiji[/thing].

[hr]
    New game: Tabik

[i][b]Tabik[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on an initially empty square board.

Both players must have shared access to a sufficient number of black stones, white stones and rods. Stones are square-shaped and placed on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of the board. Rods are as long as stones are wide and placed on the edge segments
    between adjacent squares.

[b]Definitions[/b]

[b]Play[/b]

- [i]Place[/i] two stones of different colors on adjacent empty squares and a rod on the edge segment between them.

- [i]Swap[/i] the positions of two adjacent stones of different colors not separated by a rod and place a rod on the edge segment between them.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

[hr]
    New game: Quarod

[i][b]Quarod[/b][/i] is a finite [i]territory[/i] game for two players: Black and White. It is played on the spaces [i](squares)[/i] of an initially empty square board.

Each player must have access to a sufficient number of square-shaped pieces of their own color. Each piece has a line [i](rod)[/i] connecting its center to the center of one of its edges.

[b]Definitions[/b]

Two adjacent opposite-colored pieces are [i]engaged[/i] to each other if their rods form a single continuous line.

[b]Play[/b]

- [i]Place[/i] two stones of different colors on adjacent empty squares so that they are engaged to each other.

- [i]Swap[/i] the positions of two adjacent stones of different colors that are engaged but not to each other, and rotate them so that they are engaged to each other.

[b]Pie rule[/b]

Hi
    We have 100 sudoko puzzle for 1 usd as you like Easy, medium, hard
    OR
    you can get 50 cryptogram and 50 sudoko for 1usd
    OR
    You can get 50 number searches with 50 sudoko for 1 usd
    WITH ALL OF THEM
    A SURPRUSE GUESS WHAT!!!
    10Word Scrambles
    10Word Matches
    10Word Searches FOR FREE
    SO, YOU CAN MAKE THE BEST DEAL WITH ME FOR JUST 1 USD, THERE IS NO RISK JUST TRY IT
    THE PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL ONLY, THANKS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)