Look at what is waiting crappy games.
    At the launch blah blah blah + begging people + huge propaganda ----> Boom
    3 or 4 years later ---> BIG PSCHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Even the designer stop playing it.
    ha ha ha

http://www.iggamecenter.com/stats/game121.html

ha ha ha

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Corey L. Clark@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 26 17:35:47 2016
    I 90% agree. Slither was the Chess of the abstract game "renaissance" ( starting around the 2010 mark). Other games were overlooked while the hype just kept accumulating. I was over it after a year myself. Its not nearly as remarkable as everyone says.
    Still a great game but Yodd and Hex Oust and various other titles should probably recieve more attention. The "games" of Hazen Abouricha should continue to be widely ignored.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to Corey L. Clark on Thu Oct 27 05:39:35 2016
    On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 8:35:48 PM UTC-4, Corey L. Clark wrote:
    I 90% agree. Slither was the Chess of the abstract game "renaissance" ( starting around the 2010 mark). Other games were overlooked while the hype just kept accumulating. I was over it after a year myself. Its not nearly as remarkable as everyone says.
    Still a great game but Yodd and Hex Oust and various other titles should probably recieve more attention. The "games" of Hazen Abouricha should continue to be widely ignored.

As long as you do not understand that Slither is a crappy game since its inception you will never ever produce a good game. NEVER!!!
    If I wish I could explain why some game is a crappy one.
    But you are too dumb to understand it.
    Stop talking about games during one year.
    Solve this question : what is a good game? what is the "profile" of good game? Once you define precisely what is a good game then (maybe) you will produce a decent game.
    You will find few articles about what is a good game but all are biased (replayability, addictive and so on) or insufficient.
    Do not analyze the psychology of the average player that is the wrong path. There are only few characteristics of what is a good game.
    If you find them or the method on how to find them then you will not need the thumbing ups of bgg to "become fictiously" a good game designer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corey L. Clark@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 27 17:00:01 2016
    Peter Dinklage attempts to instruct Michael Jordan on how to dunk

Alrighty then...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to Corey L. Clark on Fri Oct 28 06:21:09 2016
    On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 8:00:02 PM UTC-4, Corey L. Clark wrote:
    Peter Dinklage attempts to instruct Michael Jordan on how to dunk

Alrighty then...

Today in bgg crappy game designers are attempting to recycle their crappy games instead of working on new concepts.
    ha ha ha
    "The non commutative game product" ha ha ha

Now they are trying to wear "mathematical clothes". It will not give any credibility to a crappy game. You could put it in any package it will remain crappy game.
    And the more stupid thing is to create games for 2 or 3 guys.
    I have designed games such as I`m maybe the only one who could understand and play them. Those games are not designed to be published. It will be nonsense. I play them ALONE.
    "Game designers" in bgg are simply incompetent.
    Recycling, plagiarizing, wrapping in some pseudo-scientific" package their games to make them attractive (they attract only dumb guys who know nothing about maths, physics or sciences in general).
    No one will impress me by his "mathematical" background (Cameron Brown, Taylor or anyone else).
    Creating games (in particular abstract games) require one thing : huge imagination. That`s it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05