• RGA better now

From marksteere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 09:47:12 2017
    The group does seem a tad psychotic now, but it's actually a vast improvement over the days when bloated fuck Bill Taylor was lording over the group with faggots like pink pants, self absorbed homo Nick Bentley jumped up his ass. That shit was sickening.
    Revolting. I wonder if Bill Taylor is still alive. Probably in a low budget nursing home. Just tell me when he's dead. That's the main thing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From marksteere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 09:52:26 2017
    I still remember my shock and disbelief at Nick telling me I frightened off the "greatest minds in abstract games." Nick counts himself as one of them, because he sold a few hundred copies of Stinker. A party game. ROFL !!!!! Self congratulatory
    beyatches. Hazen is right. You need wings to stay above the swirling stench of self congratulatory "designers" (i.e. copy pasters).

Keep it up Hazen. Good man.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to marks...@gmail.com on Sun Sep 17 08:36:19 2017
    On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:47:13 PM UTC-4, marks...@gmail.com wrote:
    The group does seem a tad psychotic now, but it's actually a vast improvement over the days when bloated fuck Bill Taylor was lording over the group with faggots like pink pants, self absorbed homo Nick Bentley jumped up his ass. That shit was
    sickening. Revolting. I wonder if Bill Taylor is still alive. Probably in a low budget nursing home. Just tell me when he's dead. That's the main thing...

Happy to see you.
    I hope you are fine and still creative.
    BGG is a bullshit!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marksteere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Moh Bel on Mon Sep 25 20:41:18 2017
    On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 8:36:19 AM UTC-7, Moh Bel wrote:
    The group does seem a tad psychotic now, but it's actually a vast improvement over the days when bloated fuck Bill Taylor was lording over the group with faggots like pink pants, self absorbed homo Nick Bentley jumped up his ass. That shit was
    sickening. Revolting. I wonder if Bill Taylor is still alive. Probably in a low budget nursing home. Just tell me when he's dead. That's the main thing...

Happy to see you.
    BGG is a bullshit!

Good to hear from you Moh. Yep, BGG is a self-congratulatory cluster fuck.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to marks...@gmail.com on Tue Sep 26 14:04:56 2017
    On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 11:41:19 PM UTC-4, marks...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 8:36:19 AM UTC-7, Moh Bel wrote:

Happy to see you.
    BGG is a bullshit!

Good to hear from you Moh. Yep, BGG is a self-congratulatory cluster fuck.

After 8 surgeries I`m still alive!
    Human body is very complex machinery.
    I have just read today that a guy waked up from 15 years of coma after a new therapy based on brain stimulation.
    Fantastic!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05