• Cartezero and the big lies

From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 06:33:50 2016
    As everybody knows that Luis and Clark are big liars and notorious plagiarizers here is their forged "story":

I quote Clark :

"I had been mulling over the concept of a game where players would be distinguished by a dimension rather than a color for some time. I was on iggc one day casually tinkering with a terrible n-in-a-row concept in this vein which had an equally terrible
    name where players would score vertically or horizontally oriented lines when Luis popped in to my sandbox. We discussed what I was "working on" and then Luis promptly came up with the EUREKA which resulted in the Carteso we know and love today. That
    being the idea of scoring groups based on the orientation of their bounding boxes."

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1651147/new-game-carteso

All this story is a big lie.
    Clark is someone who read all my posts in rec abstract game.
    Clark is known for stealing ideas of others and that is not the first time I caught him.

Here you can read what I wrote in September 2014

Quote of my post :
    -----------------------------------------
    Here is the story.
    I was working on a big abstract game. When I say big I mean very deep with an almost infinite tree but with easy rules. I still did not find which victory condition will be optimal. The game is based on the concept that one player "act" horizontaly and
    his opponent verticaly. Maybe the concept is not new (I did not try to search on google if it is the case). If it is the case I have to tell it to everyone even if I did know before.
    And suddenly I saw the knight with 4 cases controlled horizontaly and 4 verticaly. And after that I saw the rooks. Why not checkers or tokens? and so on. It is like the idea of half-stone but I was really angry because not one of you understood my goal.
    When you play hex (or go) you just drop stone or token. It costs you nothing! So what if we use half-stone keeping in mind that there is cost to pay to make the complete stone will be finaly yours if some conditions are fullfilled. It did not change the
    hex game but it will add a sort of fight for some cell. If your opponent succeed then the cell will belong will to him.
    ----------------------------------

Anyone could see that was a big lie.
    Clark and Luis who too usually read my posts are just thieves! Atajo de ladrones.

Clark wrote :

"From all this jibberjabbering, I ultimately want to communicate one thing, This is NOT my game! I cannot stress enough that, taking the above into account, its only appropriate for the community to consider Carteso a Luis Bolanos Mures invention. So
    congrats Luis on this phenomenal design!"

This is not you game both!!! Clark and Luis.
    You are lying without shame.
    You steal my idea and you are not honest to claim it.
    That`s it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 08:07:07 2016
    Luis wrote :

"Also, I don't know any other game where the moves available to both players are exactly the same and where orientation on the plane is the only distinguishing feature in their respective goals, so I think it's only fair to credit him for bringing that
    notion to the table."

He is simply lying openly without any shame.
    I launched the idea 2 years ago (september 2014) by giving one example of game (knights). I said that the concept could be generalized to any game as long as we adapt it to the particularities of such game.
    HE STOLE MY IDEA.
    HE INVENTED NOTHING.
    A HUGE COPY-PASTE.
    What is really horrific is to see how people could lie "sin verguenza". Stealing had become the mainstream rule. When you see Lady Trump (Melania) plagiarizing Michelle Obama without any shame so not surprising at all to see crappy designers like Luis and Clark plagiarizing me with no shame at all.
    I will not keep mum anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Corey L. Clark@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 09:04:19 2016
    Wrong I don't read a great majority of what you post, retard. I usually just go straight to insulting you. Go read up on Hanlon's Razor, you delusional piece of shit. I think your "imagination" is getting the better of you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to Corey L. Clark on Sat Oct 29 09:21:41 2016
    On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 12:04:20 PM UTC-4, Corey L. Clark wrote:
    Wrong I don't read a great majority of what you post, retard. I usually just go straight to insulting you. Go read up on Hanlon's Razor, you delusional piece of shit. I think your "imagination" is getting the better of you.

ha ha ha

Denying is your only weapon when I caught you.
    The more you deny the more you are in trouble.
    The concept of vertical and horizontal was created by me.
    I gave you when (september 2014) and where (rec games abstract).
    Anyone will see the link. So you stories you and your accomplice in robbery are just big lies.
    For sure the bgg mafia will cover your robbery. It will not surprise me. I know how they behave.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to Corey L. Clark on Sat Oct 29 09:24:21 2016

Cartezero is zero.
    There is big flaw on it. You are not smart enough to see it.
    No matter what are your plans.
    It will finish like Slither and other crappy games designed by you and Luis. Atajo de ladrones!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Moh Bel@21:1/5 to Corey L. Clark on Mon Nov 28 06:27:43 2016

Luis is trying to build "crutches" for your crappy game.

Here is what he wrote :

Update: the game has now undergone a major revision.

The version described in my original post is vulnerable to reflectional diagonal mirroring, a fact recently pointed out by Lear Bahack. This is somewhat remarkable in itself as I know no other game where that type of mirroring is a problem.

Can you understand that any game which is deeply flawed because it is based on botched concept will not go anywhere but to garbage?

Cartezero will remain Cartezero no matter what.
    You and Clark are too dumb to create an interesting game.
    Your big problem is that your cultural background is nearing ZERO A BIG ZERO. Go back to school!
    Or go sell peanuts if you are running out of money. You will maybe succeed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05