• VOICE OF THE MUMMY

From rwburbage@gmail.com@21:1/5 to John R. Cooper on Mon Nov 30 07:14:46 2015
    On Tuesday, March 23, 1999 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, John R. Cooper wrote:
    On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:11:58 GMT, robshowell@my-dejanews.com wrote:

Yes, yet another Voice of the Mummy fan looking for copies of the game for >sale.

AHA! So that's what its called! I've been trying to remember the name of this game for AGES! I used to have this as a kid and no one I've ever
    talked to in nearly 20 years of boardgaming (and RPGing) ever knew what I
    was talking about when I would describe it.

Now I have to wait for a good condition copy to pop up on E-Bay (better condition than the one currently up for auction).

- John

Try looking at voiceofthemummy.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rwburbage@gmail.com@21:1/5 to robsh...@my-dejanews.com on Mon Nov 30 07:14:58 2015
    On Friday, March 19, 1999 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, robsh...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
    Yes, yet another Voice of the Mummy fan looking for copies of the game for sale. I don't care whether they are in working condition or not (as long as they are complete). I've tried to outbid folks on ebay but have had no luck so I'm desperately looking for the game right now. Anybody have any clue where I could get hold of a copy? Please write and let me know. I'm willing to pay a premium price for the game. Thanks!!

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Try looking at voiceofthemummy.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)