• =?UTF-8?Q?It=E2=80=99s_hard_to_believe_elite_level_contract_bridge_p?=

From Douglas@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 30 11:18:06 2021
    I recently shared a reconciliation spreadsheet, along with my conclusions about its meanings, with two experienced and directly interested bridge players. Their answer was there had to be a mistake, because it was impossible for such events to be
    happening. Somewhat like what happened when I listed a series of actual facts to a UK treasury official once, and his answer was an emphatic “unthinkable.”

All I know is I entered my data as correctly as I know how. And unfortunately (for me, as well as all you), this information directly affects the entire international tournament bridge playing community going forward.

Soooo, here is my selected path forward:

I have two spreadsheets in older Excel (2007) form. One is large (but fits easily side-to-side on my 4K video screen), and the other fits easily on virtually any size video screen. They are both reconciliations. They do not do any data manipulations (
    other than formatting), or any attempt at numerical wizardry or invention. They total 39 KB in size.

Any interested bridge player can have copies for their own perusal, and your own making of any meaning(s), by private request to dtouie6@msn.com. Based on prior experience, I don’t expect to be overwhelmed with such requests.

I know of at least two elite players in Europe who should be very interested in my offer. I simply don’t know about the rest of you anymore.

Douglas

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)