• online junior bridge

From Oslo Gardenghi@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 15 18:38:32 2021
    Hi, I'm a u21 bridge player, do you know of any online junior bridge groups were I could play with other u26 players?

I'm living in Spain were there isn't much youth bridge and I don't want to play for Italy, my native country, because of personal disagreements with the coach and other people in FIGB and I'm not finding much youth bridge that is not based on nationality.
    Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dfm@21:1/5 to osloga...@gmail.com on Wed Jun 16 13:57:53 2021
    On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 9:38:33 PM UTC-4, osloga...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi, I'm a u21 bridge player, do you know of any online junior bridge groups were I could play with other u26 players?

I'm living in Spain were there isn't much youth bridge and I don't want to play for Italy, my native country, because of personal disagreements with the coach and other people in FIGB and I'm not finding much youth bridge that is not based on
    nationality.
    Thank you.
    The Youth Bridge Association runs some online tournaments and does other things. For example:
    https://bridgewinners.com/article/view/yba-1st-youth-bridge-association-grand-online-tournament/
    You might also get more response if you post on Bridge Winners rather than here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)