• Sorry, but Huub Bertens is exculpated by his tournament playing facts

From Douglas@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 1 07:32:51 2021
    I finished my inputting of the 20 USBF tournament sessions bridge deals played by Huub Bertens, likely as one of N/S throughout, and which he stands convicted by USBF of cheating in his bidding and play.

These particular 253 bridge deals thoroughly support exactly the opposite conclusion. There is virtually complete evidence in each and every session of all players, N/S and E/W, making bidding and playing errors, regularly and frequently, throughout each
    and every session. There are numerous opportunities to cheat, and virtually none taken advantage of by any session player.

I am in the process of posting a summary of all the sessions for all to see. I think nine are posted in another thread at this time. I am working toward all 20 to be posted there soon. You all can each reach your own judgement about what you see, and
    understand.

I am at the point where mostly I wonder “what the devil is going on here?”

Is this all in support of someone else being first place? How did so many people, time, and money get involved in trying to convict Huub Bertens? And why was he the one made the scapegoat?

In case you don’t get it, I am now thoroughly convinced Huub Bertens is totally innocent of the scurrilous accusation made by the USBF. I sincerely hope they will be made to answer, at some point, for what they did. I am not holding my breath.

Douglas

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)