• Wizard of Odds Speaks with God on the Phone

From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 10 15:43:50 2018
    Just in! Sensational news coming from the cuckoo nest of Wizard of Vegas! He is also a cult afflict and a mystic:
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/questions-and-answers/casual-corner/31475-burning-man-2018/10/
    “Burning Man 2018”

Sez Da Lizard:

• “… I stood in a line of about five people to talk to god. […] A young woman of about 25 asked me, "What is the quickest way to enlightenment?" […] After all of this there was just one guy talking to god so I formed a new line. […] Then I
    picked up the phone. God came on a few minutes later. I said "Hello god, it's me Mike [THEE Wizard of Odds]." I hope you guys get the reference. God didn't seem to. Anyway, I went right into the big questions like "What is the meaning of life?" and "
    Which religion comes closest to the real truth?" God just gave some ambiguous answers that seemed Jesus-like parables at the time. I walked away feeling confused and unfulfilled.”

Read the bible of “The 200-Heads Lizard” entirely:

saliu.com/bbs/messages/204.html
    “Wizard of Odds, Wizard of Vegas: Gambler’s Fallacy, Idiot, Mystic, Cult Afflict”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 10 15:41:39 2018
    Just in! Sensational news coming from the cuckoo nest of Wizard of Vegas! He is also a cult afflict and a mystic:
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/questions-and-answers/casual-corner/31475-burning-man-2018/10/
    “Burning Man 2018”

Sez Da Lizard:

• “… I stood in a line of about five people to talk to god. […] A young woman of about 25 asked me, "What is the quickest way to enlightenment?" […] After all of this there was just one guy talking to god so I formed a new line. […] Then I
    picked up the phone. God came on a few minutes later. I said "Hello god, it's me Mike [THEE Wizard of Odds]." I hope you guys get the reference. God didn't seem to. Anyway, I went right into the big questions like "What is the meaning of life?" and "
    Which religion comes closest to the real truth?" God just gave some ambiguous answers that seemed Jesus-like parables at the time. I walked away feeling confused and unfulfilled.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Thu Oct 4 11:41:16 2018
    On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 6:43:52 PM UTC-4, Ion Saliu wrote:
    “Burning Man 2018”

Sez Da Lizard:

saliu.com/bbs/messages/204.html
    “Wizard of Odds, Wizard of Vegas: Gambler’s Fallacy, Idiot, Mystic, Cult Afflict”

The Divine Droppings of God

Life in Cyberlife can be nightmarish at times. It happens to me too, as it is the case now, after my attempt to implement SSL (secure) to my website. I had an interesting nocturnal moment in all that turmoil. It made me happier, as I laughed like roaring.

I watched a spectacular meteor shower. My radio was playing classic rock music in the background. There was a curious cyanide odor in the air. Then it struck me that the meteors are the holy droppings of God. I realized God made the Earth serve as his
    holy shithole. That’s when I heard on the radio the voice of Colonel Donald Caligula Trump: “They jumped at my throat when I said Afrika was a shithole. In fact, the entire planet is the very, very holy shithole of My God!”

I woke up laughing like crazy. It was late at night and I hoped my neighbors didn’t hear my cataclysmic laughter. Soon I realized that I was the cause of the cyanide-like odor. It was an innocent fart. I eat apricot kernels every day. There is strong
    evidence that the apricot kernels prevent and combat cancer better than chemical treatments.

The cyanide-like odor of eating apricot kernels is an innocuous side effect. I went shopping one night. I stopped first in the restroom. I used the urinal and cyanide odor began to fill the air. They closed the store without notice fearing a chemical
    attack. I was unable to buy anything that night…

https://www.facebook.com/Parpaluck/posts/10156645619529049

“Fart for freedom, fart for liberty — and fart proudly.” ― Benjamin Franklin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to Ion Saliu on Tue Dec 4 09:46:23 2018
    On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 2:41:17 PM UTC-4, Ion Saliu wrote:

… updating links to HTTPS…

https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/204.html
    • “Wizard of Odds, Wizard of Vegas: Gambler’s Fallacy, Idiot, Mystic, Cult Afflict”.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05