• Greetings

From Joseph Paul@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 12 13:28:41 2016
    People around me call me Rhody Joe Paul but my friends call me RhodyJoe which is what I prefer.

I will be posting my free picks on Wednesday July 13, 2016. These are not my bottom of the barrel picks or the games that did not make my A-list.

These are the picks that I bet on daily. Any pick that I post, rest assured, I have bet on the posted picks.

You will see my strong Leagues and my Weaker Leagues but I will make this one statement as follows. The last three years, if you bet every bet that I post here betting $100 you would have average a net profit of $34,-36,000 each year! You can do the math
    for whatever you may wager.

A nice tidy sum I must say as extra income and not much time at all is involved in just placing winning bets, for the most part.

(race horsing not included in my yearly totals because the picks are not my picks alone. Three of us decide and we bet more money then our wives are comfortable with but they know that the money is usually there.)

See you tomorrow. Come by for a visit. Look for "RhodyJoe's Free Sports Picks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)