• The Divine Droppings of God

From Ion Saliu@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 4 11:43:13 2018
    Life in Cyberlife can be nightmarish at times. It happens to me too, as it is the case now, after my attempt to implement SSL (secure) to my website. I had an interesting nocturnal moment in all that turmoil. It made me happier, as I laughed like roaring.

I watched a spectacular meteor shower. My radio was playing classic rock music in the background. There was a curious cyanide odor in the air. Then it struck me that the meteors are the holy droppings of God. I realized God made the Earth serve as his
    holy shithole. That’s when I heard on the radio the voice of Colonel Donald Caligula Trump: “They jumped at my throat when I said Afrika was a shithole. In fact, the entire planet is the very, very holy shithole of My God!”

I woke up laughing like crazy. It was late at night and I hoped my neighbors didn’t hear my cataclysmic laughter. Soon I realized that I was the cause of the cyanide-like odor. It was an innocent fart. I eat apricot kernels every day. There is strong
    evidence that the apricot kernels prevent and combat cancer better than chemical treatments.

The cyanide-like odor of eating apricot kernels is an innocuous side effect. I went shopping one night. I stopped first in the restroom. I used the urinal and cyanide odor began to fill the air. They closed the store without notice fearing a chemical
    attack. I was unable to buy anything that night…

https://www.facebook.com/Parpaluck/posts/10156645619529049

“Fart for freedom, fart for liberty — and fart proudly.” ― Benjamin Franklin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)