• -- HELP! -- ** I Need a $1,000,000 Loan **

From carder007 express@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 17 17:18:55 2016
    website: carder007.express (ICQ:661918036) (yahoo:carder.007@ yahoo. com)

Hello carders we are happy to announce to you our new site with different functionalities (carder007.express)
    We decided to create this site so as to help client raise underground funds without stress.
    All Our Transfers are done using Our own offshore servers and Accounts so you have Nothing to worry about.
    due to complains about rippers, We have decided to Create this site and Provide Legit Transfers to the Whole World.
    I know you may have heared about buying hac..ked Credit card(C C) information,paypal account, Bank login, western Union Transfers and more, But you had not seen who and were to do that, HERE AND NOW i am here to lead you to that place. The is no need
    talking too much visit our site, register an account and begin shopping. welcome to the world of riches.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From loanfirmcompany011@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 23 03:18:03 2017
    Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from
    various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear
    from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are
    sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (loanfirmcompany011@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to
    securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan(10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan.............,
    Business loan........
    Debt loan .......
    Student loan..........,
    Business start up loan
    Business loan....... ,
    Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........(loanfirmcompany011@gmail.com )
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pacificloans2017@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 26 13:11:04 2017
    Do you need Loan for individual or corporate concern? Then apply now .
    E-mails: pacificloans2017@gmail.com or call +16469488185

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05