• Where to buy Nembutal

From chance marley@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 12 08:29:18 2021
    I went and bought the card because I was in an urgency to buy Nembutal. Registration? I got the message "It is in the process"... tried a couple times, now I get the message "you have entered a valid number". Call, human answered. These stores are happy
    with taking your orders. Go to the store, customer service. The poor vendor couldn't figure it out either, and was as frustrated as I was, because she couldn't get anyone on the phone... The card number they gave me got me in... working, customer service
    available, and the package doesn't say anything about "Oh... by the way, you'll have to wait 48 hours while we decide to perhaps give you your Nembutal. That way we can invest and get even more rich with your stuff while you have a peaceful exit you
    little maggot..." Stay away from other vendors I know nothing about. Support ODAY.
    I have ordered Nembutal online, I received Nembutal lethal dose and a memory card. After 2 months and 4 contacts with supplier through their email and 2 chats with Odah directly, there is still solution about the Nembutal. Every time after I have
    contacted them, I will receive response email within 24 hours asking me send them pictures of what I received or ask me to tell the story again. After I have replied with what they asked for, then there is no more follow up from them. After I have
    replied their email again and again, finally they have suggested me to keep the memory card and not mention about the Nembutal.
    Jan 26, 2020 Order **, I went to pick up at my mailbox, when the lady that delivered a refurnish and open box with clear tape at the opening and when examine inside found fingerprints in the package. As of today, 4 April 12, the fund of payment
    has nothing to compare with what I withdrew from my bank searching for Nembutal. Why am I being punish when Oday S.A is the one to have all the nightmares? I am not going to use this to recommend roperlivecustomersupport@protonmail.com in future. Others
    are aware they are a bunch of legitimate marketers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)