• Re: Ping Gas Bag (Jerky in Vegas)

From da pickle@21:1/5 to Irish Ranger on Thu Feb 22 08:13:09 2024
    On 2/22/2024 7:57 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 3:03:20 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 6:14:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
    Well Gas Bag,

Well, Stolen Valor asshole, you're finally responding.
    as Google's support for rec.gambling.poker comes to an end, I just want to say I absolutely
    won't miss you and that I've never liked you.
    That's because I proved you wrong, ignorant, a liar and made you Run & Hide. >> .

However, I will also say that I sincerely wish you good health and a long life.
    You were dealt a rough hand and no one who hasn't held your cards
    has a real clue about what you've had to deal with.
    What rough hand? I've always been a success. I’m in my 24th year retired from the U.S. Government.
    We moved from Washington to the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas. We bought a
    great new house under construction, in the Nation’s Premier Master Planned community, Summerlin ®
    Put in a pool, hot tub, we got a new car, and paid cash for all of it. And with 4-streems of income, played
    racquet ball three days a week with other retired pals. Every Tuesday we play golf, then have lunch together.
    After racquetball on Fridays we’d meet the wives and have breakfast together. Every other Wednesday
    We’d get to together for poker night.

Over the last 24-years some have died off, some have quit golf, but we that are left still meet on Friday
    for breakfast with the gang. I remain a success with lots of friends, also successes. (And not afraid to use
    my real name like you)

Irish Mick, embarrassed and still in hiding…..

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were an 84 year old with cancer. That is a "rough hand" in my book. Glad I was wrong.

Irish Mike

Sad to see you go too, Mike. These last few posts in this dead group
    are interesting. Most of us were trying to express an opinion but some
    only wanted their version of the truth to be heard.

Hope everyone is happy with whatever life they have left. Maybe this
    group was a place they could shout and rant and feel like they were
    strong and could make a difference. I know that everyone deserves a
    chance to express themselves. Even Jerry ... but he does seem to go
    overboard sometimes. I wish him well with the life he has.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to Irish Ranger on Thu Feb 22 09:29:24 2024
    On 2/22/2024 8:45 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
    On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 9:13:22 AM UTC-5, da pickle wrote:
    On 2/22/2024 7:57 AM, Irish Ranger wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 3:03:20 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote: >>>> On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 6:14:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote: >>>>> Well Gas Bag,

Well, Stolen Valor asshole, you're finally responding.
    as Google's support for rec.gambling.poker comes to an end, I just want to say I absolutely
    won't miss you and that I've never liked you.
    That's because I proved you wrong, ignorant, a liar and made you Run & Hide.

However, I will also say that I sincerely wish you good health and a long life.
    You were dealt a rough hand and no one who hasn't held your cards
    has a real clue about what you've had to deal with.
    What rough hand? I've always been a success. I’m in my 24th year retired from the U.S. Government.
    We moved from Washington to the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas. We bought a
    great new house under construction, in the Nation’s Premier Master Planned community, Summerlin ®
    Put in a pool, hot tub, we got a new car, and paid cash for all of it. And with 4-streems of income, played
    racquet ball three days a week with other retired pals. Every Tuesday we play golf, then have lunch together.
    After racquetball on Fridays we’d meet the wives and have breakfast together. Every other Wednesday
    We’d get to together for poker night.

Over the last 24-years some have died off, some have quit golf, but we that are left still meet on Friday
    for breakfast with the gang. I remain a success with lots of friends, also successes. (And not afraid to use
    my real name like you)

Irish Mick, embarrassed and still in hiding…..

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were an 84 year old with cancer. >>> That is a "rough hand" in my book. Glad I was wrong.

Irish Mike
    Sad to see you go too, Mike. These last few posts in this dead group
    are interesting. Most of us were trying to express an opinion but some
    only wanted their version of the truth to be heard.

Hope everyone is happy with whatever life they have left. Maybe this
    group was a place they could shout and rant and feel like they were
    strong and could make a difference. I know that everyone deserves a
    chance to express themselves. Even Jerry ... but he does seem to go
    overboard sometimes. I wish him well with the life he has.

Gas Bag is just a congential liar. I don't wish him any bad luck but if I never
    hear from him again it will be too soon. But you are right, this is a "dead group".
    No one talks poker here. I also used to read rec.arts.tv, but if has been totally taken over
    by crazy, non-English gibberish.

I suppose it would be possible to find a "usenet reader" that would let you kill file
    certain individuals and topics, but I don't know what it is. And, even if you found
    one, I don't know if there is enough good content here to even make it worth the effort. These Usenet groups are pretty much just junk which is why Google dumped them.

In any case Pickle, I've always enjoyed your posts and comments. So good luck
    my friend and take care!

Irish Mike

Thanks ... have a great life ... have fun ... eat well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)