• Early Christmas present for Men of RGP

From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 20 10:57:56 2023
    Of course, there would have to be some men on RGP. Parfum De Marly is having a rather big sale on some normally very expensive fragrances, upward of 45%, and some of these run $300 to $400. Check the link below. My two favorite PDM fragrances are #1
    Layton, and #2 Harod. But there are others, so do your own homework. Trust me, this is a top line product if you are into fragrances. And women love these. Still, for people like Jerry, this should interest him too, his boyfriend will like it.

There is a smaller bottle on some of these that run about $135. If you only do fragrances on special occasions, perfect gift for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVyB-Ew7d80

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Grunty@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Oct 21 07:50:08 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 2:58:00 PM UTC-3, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    there would have to be some men on RGP. Parfum De Marly

Hey that makes a fantastic ad headline.

... And women love these.

Followed by your image and the line,
    "Wearing these selected fragrances, even Popinjay gets irresistible to women."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Norfolk@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Oct 21 10:09:21 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:58:00 PM UTC-4, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Of course, there would have to be some men on RGP. Parfum De Marly is having a rather big sale on some normally very expensive fragrances, upward of 45%, and some of these run $300 to $400. Check the link below. My two favorite PDM fragrances are #1
    Layton, and #2 Harod. But there are others, so do your own homework. Trust me, this is a top line product if you are into fragrances. And women love these. Still, for people like Jerry, this should interest him too, his boyfriend will like it.

There is a smaller bottle on some of these that run about $135. If you only do fragrances on special occasions, perfect gift for yourself.

How do they mix with ginger ale?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to Tim Norfolk on Mon Oct 23 09:08:07 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 1:09:25 PM UTC-4, Tim Norfolk wrote:
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:58:00 PM UTC-4, Paul Popinjay wrote:

How do they mix with ginger ale?

Sounds like a delightful holiday beverage. Nice breath too

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Ranger@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 24 11:50:38 2023
    1. Polo

2. Guinness

3. Paddy

Irish Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Oct 24 22:23:59 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 10:58:00 AM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

That youtube video is down. The official cologne to wear for all real men is the Cheer's Sam Malone proprietary mix. A special blend of Old spice Hai-Karate, and something that takes spots out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05