• you can't make this shit up

From RichD@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 15:55:44 2023
    Yesterday, NY Times prints a photo of a funeral for
    a Hamas victim. Nothing pulls the heart strings like a funeral.

Upon close examination... one mourner wears a T shirt:
    "To live and die in L.A."
    yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:
    Israelis murdered by PLO terrorists, 2005 - 2021: 300 https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/number-of-fatal-terrorist-attacks-in-israel-1993-2006
    Add in the 1100 from the recent melee.
    Total Israeli homicide victims: 1400

Los Angeles homicides, 2005 - 2020: 200 - 300 / year https://lasd.org/transparency/homicidereports/
    Total LA homicide victims: 2800

So it appears that to live and die in Israel offers better
    life expectancy than L.A.

PS how often does the Tel Aviv Apple store and Lulumon
    get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to RichD on Sat Oct 14 05:24:22 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 3:55:48 PM UTC-7, RichD wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:
    Israelis murdered by PLO terrorists, 2005 - 2021: 300 https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/number-of-fatal-terrorist-attacks-in-israel-1993-2006

Los Angeles homicides, 2005 - 2020: 200 - 300 / year https://lasd.org/transparency/homicidereports/

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich
    Your stats are way too rosy. Total Palestinian population in israel is almost as much as the entire Los Angeles County. LA County has on average MORE than 600 murders/year so the murder rate is roughly 6x greater in LA County. Not sure about the
    Apple Store in Tel Aviv, but the Urbanites that visit my town have flash mobbed the Apple store more than 10x. It's a quick escape to the I-5 a mile away. Turns out these hits were an Oakland gang and they got arrested finally on the freeway. Not
    sure about the lulumon, but the ULTA store here gets flash mobbed constantly and got mugged 3x in a single day once. All the phone stores are constantly being hit....endless for years now...and I mean endless. The no bail cite and release shit going
    on is so ridiculous that they kept arresting a guy for stealing and crashing cars only to cite and release him with the dealerships across the street where he'd go steal a car from the maintenance line and keep doing it....he got arrested 3x in a single
    day for stealing and crashing cars. They also cite and release convicted felons ON probation driving stolen cars, hard drugs in plain view, while high, and carrying a loaded pistol with no serial numbers(ghost gun). I've lost count how many times
    that's happened. They arrested one guy with Cheech and Chong amounts of drugs...I'm talking hundreds of pounds...and just cited and released him. But, I'm in a well to do neighborhood. You go to LA and there are some outright no go zones....and
    nobody is following the law these days because they know DA Gascon will just dismiss the case. You go to LA now, you are stupid. If you are white and go into LA, you are suicidal.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From C Mayhem@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Oct 14 13:02:28 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 7:24:27 AM UTC-5, jack roth wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich
    Your stats are way too rosy. Total Palestinian population in israel is almost as much as the entire Los Angeles County. LA County has on average MORE than 600 murders/year so the murder rate is roughly 6x greater in LA County. Not sure about the Apple
    Store in Tel Aviv, but the Urbanites that visit my town have flash mobbed the Apple store more than 10x. It's a quick escape to the I-5 a mile away. Turns out these hits were an Oakland gang and they got arrested finally on the freeway. Not sure about
    the lulumon, but the ULTA store here gets flash mobbed constantly and got mugged 3x in a single day once. All the phone stores are constantly being hit....endless for years now...and I mean endless. The no bail cite and release shit going on is so
    ridiculous that they kept arresting a guy for stealing and crashing cars only to cite and release him with the dealerships across the street where he'd go steal a car from the maintenance line and keep doing it....he got arrested 3x in a single day for
    stealing and crashing cars. They also cite and release convicted felons ON probation driving stolen cars, hard drugs in plain view, while high, and carrying a loaded pistol with no serial numbers(ghost gun). I've lost count how many times that's happened.
    They arrested one guy with Cheech and Chong amounts of drugs...I'm talking hundreds of pounds...and just cited and released him. But, I'm in a well to do neighborhood. You go to LA and there are some outright no go zones....and nobody is following the
    law these days because they know DA Gascon will just dismiss the case. You go to LA now, you are stupid. If you are white and go into LA, you are suicidal.

I was in LA last year. I survived. Closest to anything criminal I saw was the $8 bottles of Modello.

C

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to C Mayhem on Sat Oct 14 13:16:27 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 1:02:32 PM UTC-7, C Mayhem wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich
    Your stats are way too rosy. Total Palestinian population in israel is almost as much as the entire Los Angeles County. LA County has on average MORE than 600 murders/year so the murder rate is roughly 6x greater in LA County. Not sure about the
    Apple Store in Tel Aviv, but the Urbanites that visit my town have flash mobbed the Apple store more than 10x. It's a quick escape to the I-5 a mile away. Turns out these hits were an Oakland gang and they got arrested finally on the freeway. Not sure
    about the lulumon, but the ULTA store here gets flash mobbed constantly and got mugged 3x in a single day once. All the phone stores are constantly being hit....endless for years now...and I mean endless. The no bail cite and release shit going on is so
    ridiculous that they kept arresting a guy for stealing and crashing cars only to cite and release him with the dealerships across the street where he'd go steal a car from the maintenance line and keep doing it....he got arrested 3x in a single day for
    stealing and crashing cars. They also cite and release convicted felons ON probation driving stolen cars, hard drugs in plain view, while high, and carrying a loaded pistol with no serial numbers(ghost gun). I've lost count how many times that's happened.
    They arrested one guy with Cheech and Chong amounts of drugs...I'm talking hundreds of pounds...and just cited and released him. But, I'm in a well to do neighborhood. You go to LA and there are some outright no go zones....and nobody is following the
    law these days because they know DA Gascon will just dismiss the case. You go to LA now, you are stupid. If you are white and go into LA, you are suicidal.
    I was in LA last year. I survived. Closest to anything criminal I saw was the $8 bottles of Modello.

C

Not everyone dies or gets mugged every trip, genius, but you keep rolling those dice. Oh, btw, when you were in "LA" last year, exactly what does that mean? You went from your airport to a resort hotel and to a convention? Not exactly a big risk
    factor there. Your risk there is maybe only some HIV from the hookers you bang.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Oct 14 13:49:36 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 1:16:31 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich
    Apple Store in Tel Aviv, but the Urbanites that visit my town have flash mobbed the Apple store more than 10x. It's a quick escape to the I-5 a mile away. Turns out these hits were an Oakland gang and they got arrested finally on the freeway. Not sure
    about the lulumon, but the ULTA store here gets flash mobbed constantly and got mugged 3x in a single day once. All the phone stores are constantly being hit....endless for years now...and I mean endless. The no bail cite and release shit going on is so

C

Not everyone dies or gets mugged every trip, genius

You believe it's 'genius' to state the obvious? (That you overlooked?)

but you keep rolling those dice.

In your limited experience, it's a gamble to go to L.A.?

Oh, btw, when you were in "LA" last year, exactly what does that mean?

Heh. OH! Wait! I gave you credit and at least, Walking Around Sense.
    You don't even understand "Going to LA?" Or you don't understand what that means?

You went from your airport to a resort hotel and to a convention?

(Note Jack rOff in the beginnings of 'Making up a position for someone, in order or argue that Made Up Position).

Not exactly a big risk factor there.

See? Now he's arguing that made up position. "It's a gamble to go to LA?" Then, "It's not a risk factor. EXCEPT:."

Your risk there is maybe only some HIV from the hookers you bang.

See? See why this fool can't possibly answer , much less even reply. Even to me?

YO! Jack rOff. Buzz off. You've been bitch-slapped, once again.... By me.......

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From C Mayhem@21:1/5 to jack roth on Tue Oct 17 14:34:05 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-5, jack roth wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich

C
    Not everyone dies or gets mugged every trip, genius, but you keep rolling those dice. Oh, btw, when you were in "LA" last year, exactly what does that mean? You went from your airport
    to a resort hotel and to a convention? Not exactly a big risk factor there. Your risk there is maybe only some HIV from the hookers you bang.

No resort. A few days in San Pedro. A whirlwind tour of dive bars, taco joints and a couple trips to liquor and grocery store. It was good fun. I didn't know I was living on the edge. Just glad I got out alive now that I have been set straight as to
    peril I was in.

C

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to C Mayhem on Thu Oct 19 01:02:32 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2:34:10 PM UTC-7, C Mayhem wrote:
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-5, jack roth wrote:

yowzer!

Let's run the numbers:

get hit by mobs?

--
    Rich

C
    Not everyone dies or gets mugged every trip, genius, but you keep rolling those dice. Oh, btw, when you were in "LA" last year, exactly what does that mean? You went from your airport
    to a resort hotel and to a convention? Not exactly a big risk factor there. Your risk there is maybe only some HIV from the hookers you bang.
    No resort. A few days in San Pedro. A whirlwind tour of dive bars, taco joints and a couple trips to liquor and grocery store. It was good fun. I didn't know I was living on the edge. Just glad I got out alive now that I have been set straight as to
    peril I was in.

C

San Pedro isn't living on the edge...very outskirts near the ocean....didn't know there was any bar there I'd consider a "dive" bar. Go north up to Carson or Compton if you want a little excitement.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05