• Who were the idiots on RGP?

From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 20:30:19 2023
    Who were the idiots on RGP who said inflation is "transitory"? They were saying that only a year ago. And they were saying that I was full of shit for saying the Dollar is going to zero.

I remember one asshole, specifically. But there were others.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Sep 30 05:02:36 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:30:24 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Who were the idiots on RGP who said inflation is "transitory"? They were saying that only a year ago. And they were saying that I was full of shit for saying the Dollar is going to zero.

Everyone who sucked Biden's cock said it. We're not even in the 2nd wave of inflation yet and it's already going up. Literally the dumbest thing ever is how the Biden admin is doing anything they can to keep oil production down here....so you can
    personally thank them for the screaming prices at the gas station. I saw $6.79 yesterday by me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 30 05:47:00 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 5:02:42 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Literally the dumbest thing ever is how the Biden admin is doing anything they can to keep oil production down here....so you can personally thank them for the >screaming prices at the gas station. I saw $6.79 yesterday by me.

Meanwhile....facts.

"U.S. crude oil production is expected to rise by 850,000 barrels per day to record 12.76 million bpd in 2023, according to a monthly report from the Energy Information Administration on Tuesday."

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 08:08:26 2023
    On 9/30/2023 7:47 AM, BillB wrote:

>Literally the dumbest thing ever is how the Biden admin is doing anything they can to keep oil production down here....so you can personally thank them for the >screaming prices at the gas station. I saw $6.79 yesterday by me.

Meanwhile....facts.

"U.S. crude oil production is expected to rise by 850,000 barrels per day to record 12.76 million bpd in 2023, according to a monthly report from the Energy Information Administration on Tuesday."

Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 12:19:33 2023
    The GOP was hoping for a recession, but the economy was too
    good, so they decided to shut down the goverment to cause one:
    |
    | Amid GOP confusion, U.S. braces for 'first-ever shutdown
    | about nothing'
    | ... <https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/09/29/government-shutdown-gop-seinfeld/>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From poopiejay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 30 06:16:08 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 8:02:42 AM UTC-4, jack roth wrote:

Everyone who sucked Biden's cock said it. We're not even in the 2nd wave of inflation yet and it's already going up. Literally the dumbest thing ever is how the Biden admin is doing anything they can to keep oil production down here....so you can
    personally thank them for the screaming prices at the gas station. I saw $6.79 yesterday by me.

a couple of days ago , i paid $2.92 for gas. of course 2 exits later one of those big red and green signs, $2.85.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Sep 30 06:19:42 2023
    Who were the idiots on RGP who said inflation is "transitory"? They were saying that only a year ago.

The inflation was transitory. Look how fast the Trump inflation dropped from its 9.1% peak to the historical average. It was amazing.

And they were saying that I was full of shit for saying the Dollar is going to zero.

You were full of shit. You said the dollar was going to zero by January 1, 2022. Nothing happened.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Sep 30 06:24:47 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:

Literally the dumbest thing ever is how the Biden admin is doing anything they can to keep oil production down here....so you can personally thank them for the >screaming prices at the gas station. I saw $6.79 yesterday by me.

Meanwhile....facts.

Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under Biden and is
    very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets. Worldwide
    demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 08:51:43 2023
    On 9/30/2023 8:24 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the
    diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under Biden and
    is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets. Worldwide
    demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history
    that preceded. Nothing to see here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 09:05:06 2023
    On 9/30/2023 8:56 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:51:51 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 7:47 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 5:02:42 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>>>

Meanwhile....facts.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M >>>> Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the >>>> diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under Biden
    and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets.
    Worldwide demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower oil production?
    You are an idiot.

What is he doing to increase oil production?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Sep 30 06:56:48 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 5:02:42 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>

Meanwhile....facts.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M >> Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under Biden
    and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets.
    Worldwide demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower oil production?
    You are an idiot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 07:14:02 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:19:47 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
    Who were the idiots on RGP who said inflation is "transitory"? They were saying that only a year ago.

The inflation was transitory. Look how fast the Trump inflation dropped from its 9.1% peak to the
    historical average. It was amazing.

And let snot forget the Trump's unemployment of 10% dropped to Biden's lowest in 56-years...

And they were saying that I was full of shit for saying the Dollar is going to zero.

(We still do)

You were full of shit. You said the dollar was going to zero by January 1, 2022. Nothing happened.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Sep 30 07:16:53 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 7:47 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the >>>> diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower oil
    production? You are an idiot.

For one thing, not doing what was originally claimed and you tried to defend. If Biden was doing "anything he can to keep oil production down" it would not be increasing to record levels at a record pace. Are you really too stupid to see that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 14:51:25 2023
    On 9/30/2023 9:16 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:51:51 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 8:24 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>> On 9/30/2023 7:47 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 5:02:42 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>>>>>

Meanwhile....facts.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M >>>>>> Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the >>>>>> diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history >>>> that preceded. Nothing to see here.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower oil

For one thing, not doing what was originally claimed and you tried to defend. If Biden was doing "anything he can to keep oil production down" it would not be increasing to record levels at a record pace. Are you really too stupid to see that?

It was a "record levels" BEFORE Biden.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 14:07:22 2023

Nothing happened? What do you call BRICS, mutherfucker? The Debt topped $33 Trillion last week. Forbes forecasts a $78 Trillion debt in 2028. Fuck you. Please don't die before that, I want you to be around to suffer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Sep 30 14:42:14 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 2:07:26 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Nothing happened?

The dollar did not go to zero or anything remotely like what you predicted. That was almost two years ago. In fact, the dollar has gone UP about 10% against the world's major currencies since then. Why can't you just admit you were wrong again?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

What do you call BRICS, mutherfucker? The Debt topped $33 Trillion last week. Forbes forecasts a $78 Trillion debt in 2028. Fuck you. Please don't die before >that, I want you to be around to suffer.

More sky is falling nonsense? LOL

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYOIGDA188S

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Sep 30 15:39:43 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:51:51 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 8:24 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under
    Biden and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets.

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history >>>> that preceded. Nothing to see here.

Um, there are always previous records when a record is broken, by definition. It seems like you need to make an appointment with a neurologist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 18:57:19 2023
    On 9/30/2023 5:39 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 8:56 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:51:51 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>> On 9/30/2023 8:24 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>>>> On 9/30/2023 7:47 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Let us see ... Mav posts about prices at the pump and Blab inserts the >>>>>>>> diversion that production is catching up with historic levels.

I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up under
    Biden and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world markets.

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history >>>>>> that preceded. Nothing to see here.

Um, there are always previous records when a record is broken, by definition. It seems like you need to make an appointment with a neurologist.

Look at your stupid site for the graph.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Sep 30 17:34:14 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 4:57:28 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 8:56 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>

What "stupid site?" Do you understand that if a record is broken then it follows there was a previous record?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Norfolk@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Sep 30 18:34:26 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 11:30:24 PM UTC-4, Paul Popinjay wrote:

This is totally anecdotal, but lots of prices have gone down here recently, including animal feed and gasoline.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 19:23:01 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 2:42:20 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

In fact, the dollar has gone UP about 10% against the world's major currencies since then.

The cleanest shirt in the dirty clothes hamper. Fuckface.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Sat Sep 30 19:40:48 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:23:06 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 2:42:20 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

In fact, the dollar has gone UP about 10% against the world's major currencies since then.

The cleanest shirt in the dirty clothes hamper. Fuckface.

We were talking about economics, not stupid things you would read on a fortune cookie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 30 22:21:09 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 5:47:07 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

You don't get it bill, as normal. Sure, can they milk the last bit out of existing wells to max out production temporarily, sure. But, there is literally a $1B/day underinvestment in developing more oil supplies that Biden is shutting down. You are
    showing your age the way you mypoically look at every situation. You are like my ex maxing out her credit card and telling herself how rich she is If there's nothing coming in, eventually you lose ability to spend. Similarly, we'll have problems
    keeping up this production with a $1B/day shortfall in investing in more oil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sun Oct 1 07:14:02 2023
    On 9/30/2023 7:34 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 9:16 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>> On 9/30/2023 8:56 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:51:51 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>>>> On 9/30/2023 8:24 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history >>>>>>>> that preceded. Nothing to see here.

What "stupid site?" Do you understand that if a record is broken then it follows there was a previous record?

You don't even look at the sites you reference?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sun Oct 1 05:16:36 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 5:14:06 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 9:16 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>

Do you have anything intelligent to say? What "stupid site" were you talking about? The Federal Reserve Economic Data site??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Sun Oct 1 10:25:46 2023
    On 10/1/2023 7:16 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 4:57:28 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 5:39 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>> On 9/30/2023 9:16 AM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>>>> On 9/30/2023 8:56 AM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>>>

Do you have anything intelligent to say? What "stupid site" were you talking about? The Federal Reserve Economic Data site??

Look at the graph, stupid ... how many did you post?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sun Oct 1 10:20:53 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 8:25:55 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 4:57:28 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 5:39 PM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>>>
    I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up
    under Biden and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world
    markets. Worldwide demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

You mentioned a "stupid site." Are you referring to the Federal Reserve Economic Data site?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Sun Oct 1 10:57:19 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:16:57 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Good try. Blab ... your citation shows it is catching up to he history >> that preceded. Nothing to see here.

For one thing, not doing what was originally claimed and you tried to defend. If Biden was doing "anything he can to
    keep oil production down" it would not be increasing to record levels at a record pace. Are you really too stupid to see that?

And for another thing:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/biden-calls-3-oil-gas-lease-sales-gulf-103594698

Biden backs new offshore drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. Scaled-back plan disappoints all sides (ABCNews)

President Joe Biden's administration has
    proposed up to three oil and gas lease
    sales in the Gulf of Mexico over the next
    five years but none in Alaska

ByMATTHEW DALY Associated Press and MATTHEW BROWN Associated Press
    September 29, 2023, 5:45 AM

WASHINGTON -- WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden's administration on Friday proposed up to three oil and gas lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico, but none in Alaska, as it tries to navigate between energy companies seeking greater oil and gas
    production and environmental activists who want Biden to shut down new offshore drilling in the fight against climate change.

The five-year plan includes proposed sales in the Gulf of Mexico — the nation’s primary offshore source of oil and gas — in 2025, 2027 and 2029. The three lease sales are the minimum number the Democratic administration could legally offer if it
    wants to continue expanding offshore wind development.

Under the terms of a 2022 climate law, the government must offer at least 60 million acres of offshore oil and gas leases in any one-year period before it can offer offshore wind leases.

The provision tying offshore wind to oil and gas production was added by Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, a top recipient of oil and gas donations and a key vote in favor of the climate law, which was approved with only Democratic votes in
    Congress. The landmark law, the Inflation Reduction Act, was signed by Biden as a key step to fight climate change but includes a number of provisions authored by Manchin, a centrist who represents an energy-producing state.

For instance, if the Biden administration wants to expand solar and wind power on public lands, it must offer new oil and gas leases first.

---- You get the Idea Pickle?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Mon Oct 2 09:30:23 2023
    On 10/1/2023 12:20 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 4:57:28 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>> On 9/30/2023 5:39 PM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I know you aren't very bright when it comes to economics (or many other subjects), but the claim was that Biden is doing "everything he can" to lower domestic oil production. I presented a graph showing that production has only gone up
    under Biden and is very close to all-time record levels. That flatly disproves his claim. Oil prices (and therefore gas prices) are affected by a myriad of factors unrelated to domestic oil production. Oil is a fungible that is priced based on world
    markets. Worldwide demand and production are major factors in domestic gas prices. Hope this helps.

You mentioned a "stupid site." Are you referring to the Federal Reserve Economic Data site?

Listen, Tim, your memory of what you posted is really failing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Norfolk@21:1/5 to da pickle on Mon Oct 2 13:05:40 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 10:30:27 AM UTC-4, da pickle wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower
    oil production? You are an idiot.

I suggest that you talk to your doctor about changing your medications. I am not in this particular subthread.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Tim Norfolk on Mon Oct 2 15:40:18 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 5:14:06 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>> On 9/30/2023 7:34 PM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

Production has increased consistently under Biden and is now catching up to all-time record production (it is already there for all intent and purposes). How does that support the contention that Biden is doing everything he can to lower

For one thing, not doing what was originally claimed and you tried to defend. If Biden was doing "anything he can to keep oil production down" it would not be increasing to record levels at a record pace. Are you really too stupid to see
    that?

I suggest that you talk to your doctor about changing your medications. I am not in this particular subthread.

Truth be known; pickle's not really in it either...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Mon Oct 2 15:57:45 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 3:40:22 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:

Truth be known; pickle's not really in it either...

LOLOL POW! BOOM! ZAP!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to Tim Norfolk on Tue Oct 3 07:23:40 2023
    On 10/2/2023 3:05 PM, Tim Norfolk wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 4:57:28 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote: >>>>>>>> On 9/30/2023 5:39 PM, BillB wrote:

Meanwhile....facts.

diversion that production is catching up with historic levels. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is easy to step into the phone booth for a change.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05