• What happened to Megyn Kelly?

From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 09:42:14 2023
    What happened to Megyn Kelly? She took the VAX, that's what happened. And the booster. And she says she regrets it. Look at her in the interview. She looks sick. Skinny. Face sunken in. Maybe, like you people were warned, this is what you people
    have to look forward to. You were warned that the damage from the vax could appear much later. And in the interview, Trump never even ONCE admitted fault.

ps: poor Jerry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net on Thu Sep 14 18:28:07 2023
    Paul Popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    ... Trump never even ONCE admitted fault.

Which is, of course, Trump's greatest flaw.

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Sep 14 16:56:38 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:42:18 AM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    What happened to Megyn Kelly? She took the VAX, that's what happened. And the booster. And she says she regrets it. Look at her in the interview. She looks sick. Skinny. Face sunken in. Maybe, like you people were warned, this is what you people have
    to look forward to. You were warned that the damage from the vax could appear much later. And in the interview, Trump never even ONCE admitted fault.

ps: poor Jerry

For a 52yr old woman with 3 kids, she looks pretty good. But, I've noticed women as they age sometimes try to keep up with the young girls by not eating a damn thing and staying razor thin.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Thu Sep 14 16:57:14 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 11:28:14 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    Paul Popinjay <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

--bks

When have you ever seen a democrat ever admit to fault?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Sep 14 17:31:27 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:56:43 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

For a 52yr old woman with 3 kids, she looks pretty good. But, I've noticed women as they age sometimes try to keep up with the young girls by not eating a damn thing and staying razor thin.

I don't think you understand what I am trying to say.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Sep 14 19:23:45 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 5:31:31 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:56:43 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

I don't think you understand what I am trying to say.

Well, what exactly are you trying to say? If I were Trump, I wouldn't admit any fault either. In the beginning of the pandemic everyone was scared shitless....I was worried because I always thought it was man made. And, the deaths in the beginning
    in China, Italy, and NY were pretty hair raising. By default, we did whatever we had to to survive...I liked myself up for a couple months until I got a handle on what was going on...and still my ex's new husband died from it and everyone I know was
    repeating deaths left and right on facebook. Ya, having survived the pandemic, everyone who got the shot now wishes they wouldn't have gotten it, but at the time you didn't know if it'd help or not, so there was a different decision making process.
    And, I don't think how Megyn looks is related to that shot....she's a broad in her 50's trying to keep her anchor job because there is a line of other broads half her age waiting to take it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Sep 14 19:47:39 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:23:49 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Ya, having survived the pandemic, everyone who got the shot now wishes they wouldn't have gotten it, but at the time you didn't know if it'd help or not, so there was a different decision making process.

Not true. Some people, like Dr. Zelenko, knew it was a "poison death shot". Zelenko later treated Trump, Rudy, and Bolsanero from Brazil. I followed his published protocol from the beginning. I never got covid. I still follow his advise. The most
    dangerous aspect is what happens after taking the shot, a long time after. It's what happened to test animals. This information was available very early. Millions of people could still die, for years to come.

And, I don't think how Megyn looks is related to that shot....she's a broad in her 50's trying to keep her anchor job because there is a line of other broads half her age waiting to take it.

Megan says she regrets taking the shot, and she and her doctor attribute "something wrong with her autoimmune system" to the taking of the shot and the boosters. Look closely at her in the Trump interview. She looks like death warmed over. Look at her
    face, her eyes, her legs. This was a very beautiful woman only recently. She did not describe exactly what is wrong with her, but something is. And it came from the FuckfaceFauci shot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Sep 14 21:36:43 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:15:38 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

I looked real closely, stopped the frame with her face. All I can see his makeup...some different long hair...some thinning black outfit....we don't even know what she really looks like with that makeup on. And, I'm not sure what was available when to
    know about these shots. Libtards were being very in your face about being obedient and curating anything that was on TV to their liking. I don't remember a whole lot of anything we did being voluntary back then and I don't remember a lot of free choice
    when it came to anything....I do recall people not being able to work, go to the hospital, not going to school, or any other place unless they complied and got their vax card. Seemed like a nazi world back then to the max.

Only "approved" narratives were being allowed exposure to the public in the beginning. The many doctors who held different views were almost completely shut out. Millions of people did die, because of this forced silent treatment.

Megyn Kelly specifically addressed having some serious issues now, due to taking the shot. She did not elaborate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Sep 14 21:15:33 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:47:43 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:23:49 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Ya, having survived the pandemic, everyone who got the shot now wishes they wouldn't have gotten it, but at the time you didn't know if it'd help or not, so there was a different decision making process.
    Not true. Some people, like Dr. Zelenko, knew it was a "poison death shot". Zelenko later treated Trump, Rudy, and Bolsanero from Brazil. I followed his published protocol from the beginning. I never got covid. I still follow his advise. The most
    dangerous aspect is what happens after taking the shot, a long time after. It's what happened to test animals. This information was available very early. Millions of people could still die, for years to come.
    Megan says she regrets taking the shot, and she and her doctor attribute "something wrong with her autoimmune system" to the taking of the shot and the boosters. Look closely at her in the Trump interview. She looks like death warmed over. Look at her
    face, her eyes, her legs. This was a very beautiful woman only recently. She did not describe exactly what is wrong with her, but something is. And it came from the FuckfaceFauci shot.

I looked real closely, stopped the frame with her face. All I can see his makeup...some different long hair...some thinning black outfit....we don't even know what she really looks like with that makeup on. And, I'm not sure what was available when to
    know about these shots. Libtards were being very in your face about being obedient and curating anything that was on TV to their liking. I don't remember a whole lot of anything we did being voluntary back then and I don't remember a lot of free
    choice when it came to anything....I do recall people not being able to work, go to the hospital, not going to school, or any other place unless they complied and got their vax card. Seemed like a nazi world back then to the max.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 21:42:32 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:36:47 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

This is important info. Doctor Vladimir Zelenko talks to israeli politicians and health minister about vaccine.

All Americans must listen to what Doctor Vladimir Zelenko has to say.

https://rumble.com/vldbxq-all-americans-must-listen-to-what-doctor-vladimir-zelenko-has-to-say.html

This is about 30 minutes long.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Sep 14 22:40:39 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:42:37 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

This is important info. Doctor Vladimir Zelenko talks to israeli politicians and health minister about vaccine.

https://rumble.com/vldbxq-all-americans-must-listen-to-what-doctor-vladimir-zelenko-has-to-say.html

I'm having problems watching anything with Orthodox jet outfits without thinking about Mel Brooks, History of the World Part 1 and that Inquisition slot machine. Having said that, I think if 2Billion people were to die from this, they'd have already
    dropped by now.....the body is very good at expelling foreign bodies it doesn't like and as time goes on, I think there's a smaller and smaller chance of these shots being the reason for the deaths...albeit all 7-8B people will die anyways at some point.
    Being over 50, I took the shot because I figured I was in an over 50 risk group and maybe there'd be a benefit, plus, I lived most of my life already. I actually did feel there was some side effects at first, but they became less and less and now gone.
    ..perhaps, I'm just one of the lucky ones with systems capable of withstanding the side effects. I won't get vaxxed again, of course.....and I'm pissed as fuck we were lied to.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Sep 14 22:33:24 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:42:37 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

I'm proud my kids refused to get the vax, but now it's jaded them about getting any vax and I still think they should get the flu shot. So, mixed blessings.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Fri Sep 15 02:58:59 2023
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:35:34 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    jack roth <jackden...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 11:28:14 AM UTC-7, Bradley K.
    Sherman wrote:

Real men do not pretend to be perfect.

You mean like Obama continuously thanking himself? You mean like Biden concocting every lie imaginable to constantly pretend to be perfect? Do you mean Clinton who in order to remain perfect suddenly forgot the definition of "is"? It's a theme of
    your entire twisted party. Never admit fault to your ruinous programs, just say you have to tweak a couple things and spend a bunch more money....

|
    | Joe Biden admits past mistakes on criminal justice
    | ... <https://www.axios.com/2019/01/21/2020-presidential-election-joe-biden-crack-cocaine>

Oh, you mean once Biden has to equivocate on crack because his own son is the worst crack addict imaginable, suddenly his policy is wrong....was the policy wrong or maybe it's just that he doesn't want his son in prison?

|
    | Obama Admits Mistake Of Not Supporting Iran Protests In
    <https://www.iranintl.com/en/202210150760>

--bks

What admission? To a foreign topic of which he has no connection or responsibility for and that has no right and wrong answers? Hardly an admission, you idiot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to jackdennisroth@gmail.com on Fri Sep 15 09:35:26 2023
    jack roth <jackdennisroth@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 11:28:14 AM UTC-7, Bradley K.
    Sherman wrote:

Real men do not pretend to be perfect.

|
    | Joe Biden admits past mistakes on criminal justice
    | ... <https://www.axios.com/2019/01/21/2020-presidential-election-joe-biden-crack-cocaine>

|
    | Obama Admits Mistake Of Not Supporting Iran Protests In
    <https://www.iranintl.com/en/202210150760>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 12:21:17 2023
    |
    | Jenna Ellis - the Donald Trump lawyer who like the former
    | president faces criminal charges regarding attempted
    | election subversion in his defeat by Joe Biden in 2020 -
    | says she will not vote for him in the future because he is
    | a "malignant narcissist" who cannot admit mistakes.
    |
    | "I simply can't support him for elected office again,"
    | Ellis said. "Why I have chosen to distance is because of
    | that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say
    | that he's never done anything wrong."
    | ... <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/15/trump-lawyer-jenna-ellis>

--bks

Case closed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Sat Sep 16 07:00:09 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 5:21:24 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    |
    |
    | "I simply can't support him for elected office again,"
    | Ellis said. "Why I have chosen to distance is because of
    | that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say
    | that he's never done anything wrong."
    | ... <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/15/trump-lawyer-jenna-ellis>

--bks

Case closed.

Not closed at all. Trump is refusing to pay her fees, so she's just being vengeful and of course, flipping on trump to stay out of trouble and then justifying it by talking shit about him.....calling him a narcissist...which is something narcissists
    themselves love to accuse others of....speaks very well of Trump if that's the worst she has to say about him. But, I don't see that as anything different than the way any other New Yorker talks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to jackdennisroth@gmail.com on Sat Sep 16 14:34:59 2023
    |
    Case closed.

Not closed at all. ...

Of course it is. I'm not quoting _The Nation_ or _Mother Jones_
    or a Democratic senator or even a centrist Republican. I'm quoting
    his own Republican lawyer from his own inner circle.

The witnesses against Trump are almost universally Republicans
    from his own administration.

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Sat Sep 16 10:13:17 2023
    On 9/16/2023 9:34 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    |
    Case closed.

Not closed at all. ...

--bks

It is too bad that only the Democrats have "totally honest and loyal" folks/relatives/supporters reporting to and about them. We will soon
    only have one "party" to be in control and all will be ... well ... perfect.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Sat Sep 16 08:38:38 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 7:35:06 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    |
    Case closed.

Not closed at all. ...

She's not his lawyer. She's a vengeful ex-lawyer. Similarly, any "witness" against Trump is just a republican wrongly targeted for prosecution and not funded well enough to fight their cases like Trump can so instead they'll sign whatever prosecutors
    tell them to sign in order to go free.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 16 12:49:41 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 8:38:43 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 7:35:06 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    |
    Case closed.

Not closed at all. ...

She's not his lawyer.

She was.

She's a vengeful ex-lawyer.

Wouldn't you be if he's fucked you?
    (If not, why was she "vengeful?")

*** Obviously rhetorical because Jack Off can never reply to his betters ***

Similarly, any "witness" against Trump is just a republican wrongly targeted for prosecution and not funded well enough to fight their cases like Trump can so instead they'll sign whatever prosecutors tell them to sign in order to go free.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to jackdennisroth@gmail.com on Sat Sep 16 21:03:31 2023
    . ...
    She's not his lawyer. She's a vengeful ex-lawyer.

Are you confusing Ellis with Michael Cohen? Or maybe with Ty Cobb?
    |
    | The evidence against former President Trump in the
    | classified documents case is "overwhelming," according to
    | former White House lawyer Ty Cobb.
    | ... <https://www.axios.com/2023/07/28/trump-classified-documents-evidence-ty-cobb>

--bks

So many vengeful ex-lawyers!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Tue Sep 19 14:54:36 2023
    Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

|
    | One of former President Donald Trump's long-time assistants
    | told federal investigators that Trump repeatedly wrote
    | to-do lists for her on documents from the White House that
    | were marked classified, according to sources familiar with
    | her statements.
    | ... <https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-wrote-lists-assistant-white-house-documents-marked/story?id=103226113>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 13:00:42 2023

| her statements.

|
    | A former assistant to Donald J. Trump has informed
    | investigators that the former president told her to say she
    | did not know anything about the boxes containing classified
    | documents that he had stashed at his private club in
    | Florida after leaving the White House, according to a
    | person briefed on her comments.
    | ... <https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/19/us/politics/trump-aide-classified-documents.html>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 14:30:19 2023

| her statements.

|
    | Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Turned State's Witness in Georgia
    | Racketeering Case, DA Reveals
    | ... <https://themessenger.com/politics/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-witness-georgia-rico>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 22:59:34 2023

"I mean, that is active witness tampering. That's an act of
    obstruction of justice." -- Chris Christie

"That is textbook obstruction of justice. That is textbook
    witness tampering. -- Elie Honig

"I mean, this is a smoking gun." -- Chris Timmons [GA atty]

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Fri Sep 22 09:54:09 2023
    On 9/22/2023 9:50 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    . ...

|

Or maybe Drew Findling:
    |
    | Why Did Trump Lose His 'Billion Dollar Lawyer'?
    |
    | Nasty infighting and a brutal indictment led to Trump
    | parting ways with "one of the finest lawyers I've ever
    | dealt with," says one Atlanta defense attorney
    | ... <https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-fulton-county-drew-findling-1234829429/>

--bks

BKS ... rinse and repeat

More word salad

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Fri Sep 22 14:50:19 2023
    . ...

|

Or maybe Drew Findling:
    |
    | Why Did Trump Lose His 'Billion Dollar Lawyer'?
    |
    | Nasty infighting and a brutal indictment led to Trump
    | parting ways with "one of the finest lawyers I've ever
    | dealt with," says one Atlanta defense attorney
    | ... <https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-fulton-county-drew-findling-1234829429/>

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05