• why do they vote Trump?

From RichD@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 11:08:31 2023
    Her Highness Pelosi decides to stay on the throne.

Get a load of this spewage:
    “Now more than ever our City needs us to advance
    San Francisco values and further our recovery.
    Our country needs America to show the world that
    our flag is still there, with liberty and justice for ALL.
    That is why I am running for reelection."

Yes, she clings to power for the COUNTRY, for AMERICA,
    we NEED her. She fights for YOU.

This double talk is what motivates the Drumpf voters.
    He's a straight talker, a breath of fresh air -

--
    Rich

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to RichD on Sat Sep 9 11:56:10 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 11:08:36 AM UTC-7, RichD wrote:

Is that what we are calling pathological liars these days?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_misleading_statements_by_Donald_Trump

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 9 13:44:53 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 11:56:15 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

Is that what we are calling pathological liars these days?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_misleading_statements_by_Donald_Trump

BillB, a lawyer, is left with nothing but a Whataboutism.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to RichD on Sat Sep 9 13:44:20 2023

--
    Rich

Ya, Pelosi has outright destroyed San Francisco while she lined her pockets. And, now with everyone around the boomer generation, they don't want to give up the power...cuz that's the only thing that means anything to them once they get the money.
    They'll destroy this nation in order to stay in charge. I'm left slack jawed with her use of "San Francisco values". What are those? The shit in the streets, the closed businesses, the trash everywhere, the millions of needles on the ground, the
    countless young people dying of drug overdoses?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 14:12:30 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 1:44:57 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

I guess you don't understand the term (like so many other things). It was a direct and logical response to his claim that Trump is a "straight talker." A pathological liar and serial conman is anything but that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 9 14:21:13 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:12:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

I guess you don't understand the term (like so many other things). It was a direct and logical response to his claim that Trump is a "straight talker." A pathological liar and serial conman is anything but that.

Whataboutism. I do understand the term as you lefties love trying to pull that word out of your ass any time we bring up the corrupt democrats any time you attack Trump. So, fuck right off.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 16:36:18 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:21:17 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Whataboutism. I do understand the term as you lefties love trying to pull that word out of your ass any time we bring up the corrupt democrats any time you attack Trump. So, fuck right off.

But he mentioned Trump and I responded directly to what he claimed. That is not "whataboutism." You think you know A LOT of things you don't. lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 17:50:31 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 5:44:36 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 4:36:23 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

But he mentioned Trump and I responded directly to what he claimed. That is not "whataboutism." You think you know A LOT of things you don't. lol
    More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all, are liars...as are all democrats. You sounds like nothing more than the ancient guys who tries to pretend he's still relevant. You've tried to insinuate you are more educated than me..
    ..perhaps more prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own dime. So, which part of my family is more
    successful and stronger? My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for Apple...making about $300K/yr. To us,
    you just seem like one of those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You aren't....and I think you know that.
    The real question is what have you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in their early 20's. >Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a man at all?

Geez, wasn't interested in your life story, real or imagined. lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 9 17:44:32 2023

More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all, are liars...as are all democrats. You sounds like nothing more than the ancient guys who tries to pretend he's still relevant. You've tried to insinuate you are more educated than
    me....perhaps more prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own dime. So, which part of my family
    is more successful and stronger? My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for Apple...making about $300K/yr.
    To us, you just seem like one of those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You aren't....and I think you
    know that. The real question is what have you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in their early 20's. Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a
    man at all?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 18:13:10 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 1:44:25 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

--
    Rich

Ya, Pelosi has outright destroyed San Francisco while she lined her pockets.

*** Then you should have no trouble showing us. ***

Morons like you are SO easy to dispatch. It's why you can't engage. It's why you're so easily
    stymied. It's why I enjoy doing it to you. You're simple. It's why you can't respond to me. Simple
    first-stage POST interrogative techniques and you're speechless. The Miranda decision was made
    for blabbermouthed morons like you. Your ego exposes your ignorance.

I'm left slack jawed ...

Yea, we know. HA!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 18:16:24 2023

More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all, are liars...as are all democrats.

See Bill? See how easy you expose his stupidity?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Sep 9 18:16:14 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 5:50:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all, are liars...as are all democrats. You sounds like nothing more than the ancient guys who tries to pretend he's still relevant. You've tried to insinuate you are more educated than
    me....perhaps more prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own dime. So, which part of my family is
    more successful and stronger? My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for Apple...making about $300K/yr. To
    us, you just seem like one of those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You aren't....and I think you know
    that. The real question is what have you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in their early 20's. >Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a man at all?

Well, if you think literally anything I say is imagined, put some money where your mouth is you idiotic blowhard.....we can put it on my life story...heck...you think you are so smart, let's put it on an IQ test....or put it on a game of HU poker. It's
    time an old man gets put in his place....and that's you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Sep 9 18:18:33 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 6:16:20 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

me....perhaps more prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own dime. So, which part of my family is
    more successful and stronger? My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for Apple...making about $300K/yr. To
    us, you just seem like one of those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You aren't....and I think you know
    that. The real question is what have you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in their early 20's. >Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a man at all?
    Well, if you think literally anything I say is imagined, put some money where your mouth is you idiotic blowhard.....we can put it on my life story...heck...you think you are so smart, let's put it on an IQ test....or put it on a game of HU poker. It's
    time an old man gets put in his place....and that's you.

Gee, Bill. Have some mercy on his kid...

(Heh)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Katie@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 12:50:42 2023
    T24gOS85LzIwMjMgNTo0NCBQTSwgamFjayByb3RoIHdyb3RlOg0KPiBPbiBTYXR1cmRheSwg U2VwdGVtYmVyIDksIDIwMjMgYXQgNDozNjoyM+KAr1BNIFVUQy03LCBCaWxsQiB3cm90ZToN Cj4+IE9uIFNhdHVyZGF5LCBTZXB0ZW1iZXIgOSwgMjAyMyBhdCAyOjIxOjE34oCvUE0gVVRD LTcsIGphY2sgcm90aCB3cm90ZToNCj4+PiBPbiBTYXR1cmRheSwgU2VwdGVtYmVyIDksIDIw MjMgYXQgMjoxMjozNeKAr1BNIFVUQy03LCBCaWxsQiB3cm90ZToNCj4+Pj4gT24gU2F0dXJk YXksIFNlcHRlbWJlciA5LCAyMDIzIGF0IDE6NDQ6NTfigK9QTSBVVEMtNywgamFjayByb3Ro IHdyb3RlOg0KPj4+Pg0KPj4+Pj4gQmlsbEIsIGEgbGF3eWVyLCBpcyBsZWZ0IHdpdGggbm90 aGluZyBidXQgYSBXaGF0YWJvdXRpc20uDQo+Pj4+IEkgZ3Vlc3MgeW91IGRvbid0IHVuZGVy c3RhbmQgdGhlIHRlcm0gKGxpa2Ugc28gbWFueSBvdGhlciB0aGluZ3MpLiBJdCB3YXMgYSBk aXJlY3QgYW5kIGxvZ2ljYWwgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gaGlzIGNsYWltIHRoYXQgVHJ1bXAgaXMg YSAic3RyYWlnaHQgdGFsa2VyLiIgQSBwYXRob2xvZ2ljYWwgbGlhciBhbmQgc2VyaWFsIGNv bm1hbiBpcyBhbnl0aGluZyBidXQgdGhhdC4NCj4+PiBXaGF0YWJvdXRpc20uIEkgZG8gdW5k ZXJzdGFuZCB0aGUgdGVybSBhcyB5b3UgbGVmdGllcyBsb3ZlIHRyeWluZyB0byBwdWxsIHRo YXQgd29yZCBvdXQgb2YgeW91ciBhc3MgYW55IHRpbWUgd2UgYnJpbmcgdXAgdGhlIGNvcnJ1 cHQgZGVtb2NyYXRzIGFueSB0aW1lIHlvdSBhdHRhY2sgVHJ1bXAuIFNvLCBmdWNrIHJpZ2h0 IG9mZi4NCj4+IEJ1dCBoZSBtZW50aW9uZWQgVHJ1bXAgYW5kIEkgcmVzcG9uZGVkIGRpcmVj dGx5IHRvIHdoYXQgaGUgY2xhaW1lZC4gVGhhdCBpcyBub3QgIndoYXRhYm91dGlzbS4iIFlv dSB0aGluayB5b3Uga25vdyBBIExPVCBvZiB0aGluZ3MgeW91IGRvbid0LiBsb2wNCj4gDQo+ IE1vcmUgbGlrZWx5LCB5b3UganVzdCB3aXNoIHRvIGNhc3QgdGhhdCBpbGx1c2lvbi4gSHVt YW5zLCBhZnRlciBhbGwsIGFyZSBsaWFycy4uLmFzIGFyZSBhbGwgZGVtb2NyYXRzLiAgIFlv dSBzb3VuZHMgbGlrZSBub3RoaW5nIG1vcmUgdGhhbiB0aGUgYW5jaWVudCBndXlzIHdobyB0 cmllcyB0byBwcmV0ZW5kIGhlJ3Mgc3RpbGwgcmVsZXZhbnQuICAgWW91J3ZlIHRyaWVkIHRv IGluc2ludWF0ZSB5b3UgYXJlIG1vcmUgZWR1Y2F0ZWQgdGhhbiBtZS4uLi5wZXJoYXBzIG1v cmUgcHJvc3Blcm91cyB0aGFuIG1lLi4uLmd1ZXNzIHdoYXQsIHBhbCwgeW91IGFyZW4ndCBz aGl0IHRvIG1lLiAgIFdoYXQgeW91IGRvbid0IHJlYWxpemUgaXMgSSBjb21lIGZyb20gYSB2 ZXJ5IGVkdWNhdGVkIGZhbWlseS4uLmJ1dCBJIG15c2VsZiB3YXMgZm9yY2UgdG8gZ28gdGhy b3VnaCBzdGF0ZSBzY2hvb2xzIGFuZCBkaWQgc28gb24gbXkgb3duIGRpbWUuICBTbywgd2hp Y2ggcGFydCBvZiBteSBmYW1pbHkgaXMgbW9yZSBzdWNjZXNzZnVsIGFuZCBzdHJvbmdlcj8g IE15IGNvdXNpbnMgd2hvIGdvdCAkMU0gcmlkZXMgdG8gcHJpdmF0ZSB1bml2ZXJzaXRpZXMg ZnJvbSBteSByaWNoIGdyYW5kZmF0aGVyIG9yIG15IGJyb3RoZXIgYW5kIG1lLi4uSSByZXRp cmVkIGF0IDUwLi4uYW5kIG15IGJyb3RoZXIgdHVybnMgNTAgaW4gYSBtb250aCBmcm9tIG5v dyBhbmQgaXMgc3RpbGwgd29ya2luZy4uLmZvciBBcHBsZS4uLm1ha2luZyBhYm91dCAkMzAw Sy95ci4gICBUbyB1cywgeW91IGp1c3Qgc2VlbSBsaWtlIG9uZSBvZiB0aG9zZSBtb3JvbnMg d2hvIHRoaW5rIGJlY2F1c2UgeW91IHdlbnQgdG8gYSBtb3JlIGV4Y2x1c2l2ZSBzY2hvb2wg b3IgZ290IHNvbWUgd29ydGhsZXNzIGhpZ2hlciBkZWdyZWUgdGhhbiB1cywgeW91IGFyZSBz b21laG93IHNtYXJ0ZXIsIG9yIG1vcmUgd2VsbCByZWFkLCBvciBpbiBhbnkgd2F5IG1vcmUg c3VjY2Vzc2Z1bC4gIFlvdSBhcmVuJ3QuLi4uYW5kIEkgdGhpbmsgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdC4g ICAgVGhlIHJlYWwgcXVlc3Rpb24gaXMgd2hhdCBoYXZlIHlvdSBsZWZ0IGJlaGluZC4gICBN eSBraWRzIGFsbCBvd24gdGhlaXIgaG9tZXMgYW5kIGNhcnMgb3V0cmlnaHQuLi5pbiB0aGVp ciBlYXJseSAyMCdzLiAgRG8geW91IGV2ZW4gaGF2ZSBraWRzLCBCaWxsPyAgU29tZSB3b3Vs ZCBzYXkgYSBtYW4gaXMgYmV0dGVyIG1lYXN1cmVkIHRocm91Z2ggaG93IGhpcyBjaGlsZHJl biBlbmQgdXAuICAgQXJlIHlvdSBldmVuIGEgbWFuIGF0IGFsbD8NCg0KR2VvcmdlPyBHZW9y Z2UgU2FudG9zPz8/DQoNCg==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 09:43:35 2023
    T24gOS85LzIwMjMgODoxNiBQTSwgamFjayByb3RoIHdyb3RlOg0KPiBPbiBTYXR1cmRheSwg U2VwdGVtYmVyIDksIDIwMjMgYXQgNTo1MDozNeKAr1BNIFVUQy03LCBCaWxsQiB3cm90ZToN Cj4+IE9uIFNhdHVyZGF5LCBTZXB0ZW1iZXIgOSwgMjAyMyBhdCA1OjQ0OjM24oCvUE0gVVRD LTcsIGphY2sgcm90aCB3cm90ZToNCj4+PiBPbiBTYXR1cmRheSwgU2VwdGVtYmVyIDksIDIw MjMgYXQgNDozNjoyM+KAr1BNIFVUQy03LCBCaWxsQiB3cm90ZToNCj4+Pj4gT24gU2F0dXJk YXksIFNlcHRlbWJlciA5LCAyMDIzIGF0IDI6MjE6MTfigK9QTSBVVEMtNywgamFjayByb3Ro IHdyb3RlOg0KPj4+Pj4gT24gU2F0dXJkYXksIFNlcHRlbWJlciA5LCAyMDIzIGF0IDI6MTI6 MzXigK9QTSBVVEMtNywgQmlsbEIgd3JvdGU6DQo+Pj4+Pj4gT24gU2F0dXJkYXksIFNlcHRl bWJlciA5LCAyMDIzIGF0IDE6NDQ6NTfigK9QTSBVVEMtNywgamFjayByb3RoIHdyb3RlOg0K Pj4+Pj4+DQo+Pj4+Pj4+IEJpbGxCLCBhIGxhd3llciwgaXMgbGVmdCB3aXRoIG5vdGhpbmcg YnV0IGEgV2hhdGFib3V0aXNtLg0KPj4+Pj4+IEkgZ3Vlc3MgeW91IGRvbid0IHVuZGVyc3Rh bmQgdGhlIHRlcm0gKGxpa2Ugc28gbWFueSBvdGhlciB0aGluZ3MpLiBJdCB3YXMgYSBkaXJl Y3QgYW5kIGxvZ2ljYWwgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gaGlzIGNsYWltIHRoYXQgVHJ1bXAgaXMgYSAi c3RyYWlnaHQgdGFsa2VyLiIgQSBwYXRob2xvZ2ljYWwgbGlhciBhbmQgc2VyaWFsIGNvbm1h biBpcyBhbnl0aGluZyBidXQgdGhhdC4NCj4+Pj4+IFdoYXRhYm91dGlzbS4gSSBkbyB1bmRl cnN0YW5kIHRoZSB0ZXJtIGFzIHlvdSBsZWZ0aWVzIGxvdmUgdHJ5aW5nIHRvIHB1bGwgdGhh dCB3b3JkIG91dCBvZiB5b3VyIGFzcyBhbnkgdGltZSB3ZSBicmluZyB1cCB0aGUgY29ycnVw dCBkZW1vY3JhdHMgYW55IHRpbWUgeW91IGF0dGFjayBUcnVtcC4gU28sIGZ1Y2sgcmlnaHQg b2ZmLg0KPj4+PiBCdXQgaGUgbWVudGlvbmVkIFRydW1wIGFuZCBJIHJlc3BvbmRlZCBkaXJl Y3RseSB0byB3aGF0IGhlIGNsYWltZWQuIFRoYXQgaXMgbm90ICJ3aGF0YWJvdXRpc20uIiBZ b3UgdGhpbmsgeW91IGtub3cgQSBMT1Qgb2YgdGhpbmdzIHlvdSBkb24ndC4gbG9sDQo+Pj4g TW9yZSBsaWtlbHksIHlvdSBqdXN0IHdpc2ggdG8gY2FzdCB0aGF0IGlsbHVzaW9uLiBIdW1h bnMsIGFmdGVyIGFsbCwgYXJlIGxpYXJzLi4uYXMgYXJlIGFsbCBkZW1vY3JhdHMuIFlvdSBz b3VuZHMgbGlrZSBub3RoaW5nIG1vcmUgdGhhbiB0aGUgYW5jaWVudCBndXlzIHdobyB0cmll cyB0byBwcmV0ZW5kIGhlJ3Mgc3RpbGwgcmVsZXZhbnQuIFlvdSd2ZSB0cmllZCB0byBpbnNp bnVhdGUgeW91IGFyZSBtb3JlIGVkdWNhdGVkIHRoYW4gbWUuLi4ucGVyaGFwcyBtb3JlIHBy b3NwZXJvdXMgdGhhbiBtZS4uLi5ndWVzcyB3aGF0LCBwYWwsIHlvdSBhcmVuJ3Qgc2hpdCB0 byBtZS4gV2hhdCB5b3UgZG9uJ3QgcmVhbGl6ZSBpcyBJIGNvbWUgZnJvbSBhIHZlcnkgZWR1 Y2F0ZWQgZmFtaWx5Li4uYnV0IEkgbXlzZWxmIHdhcyBmb3JjZSB0byBnbyB0aHJvdWdoIHN0 YXRlIHNjaG9vbHMgYW5kIGRpZCBzbyBvbiBteSBvd24gZGltZS4gU28sIHdoaWNoIHBhcnQg b2YgbXkgZmFtaWx5IGlzIG1vcmUgc3VjY2Vzc2Z1bCBhbmQgc3Ryb25nZXI/IE15IGNvdXNp bnMgd2hvIGdvdCAkMU0gcmlkZXMgdG8gcHJpdmF0ZSB1bml2ZXJzaXRpZXMgZnJvbSBteSBy aWNoIGdyYW5kZmF0aGVyIG9yIG15IGJyb3RoZXIgYW5kIG1lLi4uSSByZXRpcmVkIGF0IDUw Li4uYW5kIG15IGJyb3RoZXIgdHVybnMgNTAgaW4gYSBtb250aCBmcm9tIG5vdyBhbmQgaXMg c3RpbGwgd29ya2luZy4uLmZvciBBcHBsZS4uLm1ha2luZyBhYm91dCAkMzAwSy95ci4gVG8g dXMsIHlvdSBqdXN0IHNlZW0gbGlrZSBvbmUgb2YgdGhvc2UgbW9yb25zIHdobyB0aGluayBi ZWNhdXNlIHlvdSB3ZW50IHRvIGEgbW9yZSBleGNsdXNpdmUgc2Nob29sIG9yIGdvdCBzb21l IHdvcnRobGVzcyBoaWdoZXIgZGVncmVlIHRoYW4gdXMsIHlvdSBhcmUgc29tZWhvdyBzbWFy dGVyLCBvciBtb3JlIHdlbGwgcmVhZCwgb3IgaW4gYW55IHdheSBtb3JlIHN1Y2Nlc3NmdWwu IFlvdSBhcmVuJ3QuLi4uYW5kIEkgdGhpbmsgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdC4gVGhlIHJlYWwgcXVl c3Rpb24gaXMgd2hhdCBoYXZlIHlvdSBsZWZ0IGJlaGluZC4gTXkga2lkcyBhbGwgb3duIHRo ZWlyIGhvbWVzIGFuZCBjYXJzIG91dHJpZ2h0Li4uaW4gdGhlaXIgZWFybHkgMjAncy4gPkRv IHlvdSBldmVuIGhhdmUga2lkcywgQmlsbD8gU29tZSB3b3VsZCBzYXkgYSBtYW4gaXMgYmV0 dGVyIG1lYXN1cmVkIHRocm91Z2ggaG93IGhpcyBjaGlsZHJlbiBlbmQgdXAuIEFyZSB5b3Ug ZXZlbiBhIG1hbiBhdCBhbGw/DQo+PiBHZWV6LCB3YXNuJ3QgaW50ZXJlc3RlZCBpbiB5b3Vy IGxpZmUgc3RvcnksIHJlYWwgb3IgaW1hZ2luZWQuIGxvbA0KPiANCj4gV2VsbCwgaWYgeW91 IHRoaW5rIGxpdGVyYWxseSBhbnl0aGluZyBJIHNheSBpcyBpbWFnaW5lZCwgcHV0IHNvbWUg bW9uZXkgd2hlcmUgeW91ciBtb3V0aCBpcyB5b3UgaWRpb3RpYyBibG93aGFyZC4uLi4ud2Ug Y2FuIHB1dCBpdCBvbiBteSBsaWZlIHN0b3J5Li4uaGVjay4uLnlvdSB0aGluayB5b3UgYXJl IHNvIHNtYXJ0LCBsZXQncyBwdXQgaXQgb24gYW4gSVEgdGVzdC4uLi5vciBwdXQgaXQgb24g YSBnYW1lIG9mIEhVIHBva2VyLiAgIEl0J3MgdGltZSBhbiBvbGQgbWFuIGdldHMgcHV0IGlu IGhpcyBwbGFjZS4uLi5hbmQgdGhhdCdzIHlvdS4NCg0KU28gcXVpY2tseSBoZSBoaWRlcyAu Li4gaW50ZXJlc3RpbmcgLi4uIHJldmVhbGluZyAuLi4NCg0KRG9lcyBoZSByZWFsbHkgYmVs aWV2ZSB0aGF0ICJiYWQgc3R1ZmYiIG9ubHkgaGFwcGVucyBvbiBvbmUgc2lkZSAoYWx3YXlz IA0KdGhlICJvdGhlciIgc2lkZSkgaW4gcG9saXRpY3M/ICBBbWF6aW5nDQoNCg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to da pickle on Wed Sep 13 10:40:28 2023
    On 9/12/2023 9:43 AM, da pickle wrote:
    On 9/9/2023 8:16 PM, jack roth wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:21:17 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:12:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote: >>>>>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 1:44:57 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>>>>>
    I guess you don't understand the term (like so many other
    things). It was a direct and logical response to his claim that
    Trump is a "straight talker." A pathological liar and serial
    conman is anything but that.
    Whataboutism. I do understand the term as you lefties love trying
    to pull that word out of your ass any time we bring up the corrupt >>>>>> democrats any time you attack Trump. So, fuck right off.
    But he mentioned Trump and I responded directly to what he claimed.
    That is not "whataboutism." You think you know A LOT of things you
    don't. lol
    More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all,
    are liars...as are all democrats. You sounds like nothing more than
    the ancient guys who tries to pretend he's still relevant. You've
    tried to insinuate you are more educated than me....perhaps more
    prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What
    you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I
    myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own
    dime. So, which part of my family is more successful and stronger?
    My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich
    grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother
    turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for
    Apple...making about $300K/yr. To us, you just seem like one of
    those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school
    or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow
    smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You
    aren't....and I think you know that. The real question is what have
    you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in
    their early 20's. >Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man
    is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a
    man at all?

Well, if you think literally anything I say is imagined, put some
    money where your mouth is you idiotic blowhard.....we can put it on my
    life story...heck...you think you are so smart, let's put it on an IQ
    test....or put it on a game of HU poker.   It's time an old man gets
    put in his place....and that's you.

So quickly he hides ... interesting ... revealing ...

Does he really believe that "bad stuff" only happens on one side (always
    the "other" side) in politics?  Amazing

Bill ends these sorts of discussions ... he remains an anonymous
    internet troll.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to da pickle on Wed Sep 13 11:38:49 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 8:40:47 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On 9/12/2023 9:43 AM, da pickle wrote:
    On 9/9/2023 8:16 PM, jack roth wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 5:44:36 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 4:36:23 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote: >>>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:21:17 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote: >>>>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 2:12:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote: >>>>>>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 1:44:57 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

I guess you don't understand the term (like so many other
    things). It was a direct and logical response to his claim that >>>>>>> Trump is a "straight talker." A pathological liar and serial
    conman is anything but that.
    Whataboutism. I do understand the term as you lefties love trying >>>>>> to pull that word out of your ass any time we bring up the corrupt >>>>>> democrats any time you attack Trump. So, fuck right off.
    But he mentioned Trump and I responded directly to what he claimed. >>>>> That is not "whataboutism." You think you know A LOT of things you >>>>> don't. lol
    More likely, you just wish to cast that illusion. Humans, after all, >>>> are liars...as are all democrats. You sounds like nothing more than >>>> the ancient guys who tries to pretend he's still relevant. You've
    tried to insinuate you are more educated than me....perhaps more
    prosperous than me....guess what, pal, you aren't shit to me. What
    you don't realize is I come from a very educated family...but I
    myself was force to go through state schools and did so on my own
    dime. So, which part of my family is more successful and stronger?
    My cousins who got $1M rides to private universities from my rich
    grandfather or my brother and me...I retired at 50...and my brother >>>> turns 50 in a month from now and is still working...for
    Apple...making about $300K/yr. To us, you just seem like one of
    those morons who think because you went to a more exclusive school
    or got some worthless higher degree than us, you are somehow
    smarter, or more well read, or in any way more successful. You
    aren't....and I think you know that. The real question is what have >>>> you left behind. My kids all own their homes and cars outright...in >>>> their early 20's. >Do you even have kids, Bill? Some would say a man >>>> is better measured through how his children end up. Are you even a
    man at all?

Well, if you think literally anything I say is imagined, put some
    money where your mouth is you idiotic blowhard.....we can put it on my
    life story...heck...you think you are so smart, let's put it on an IQ
    test....or put it on a game of HU poker. It's time an old man gets
    put in his place....and that's you.

So quickly he hides ... interesting ... revealing ...

Does he really believe that "bad stuff" only happens on one side (always the "other" side) in politics? Amazing
    internet troll.

Hardly, dodger. Both Bill and I have revealed who we are.

Jack, still in his delusional denial, refuses to. And we ALL know why......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Wed Sep 13 15:24:28 2023
    On 9/13/2023 1:38 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

internet troll.

Only you, Jerry, know who Bill "really is" ... actually, you do not.

Everyone else knows who "jack" is ... many of us have met him.

You, of course, continue to post nothing of interest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to da pickle on Thu Sep 14 06:44:52 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:24:42 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On 9/13/2023 1:38 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

internet troll.

Only you, Jerry, know who Bill "really is" ... actually, you do not.

Heh, and not heh... You, of course, dodge and continue to post statements like that..

LOL!

Everyone else knows who "jack" is ... many of us have met him.

You, of course, continue to post nothing of interest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05