• My theory on metals investments for the foreseeable future.

From jack roth@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 08:04:55 2023
    I already said metals will do well as we approach the 2024 election, but I'm now convinced there is something much bigger going on with the BRICS nations. They all want to get out of trillions of USD.....but, IMO, they don't want to put it into any
    other fiat currency either because they all lose value. So, instead, they are rotating into precious metals with those trillions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Tue Aug 29 10:44:34 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 8:05:00 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    I already said metals will do well as we approach the 2024 election, but I'm now convinced there is something much bigger going on with the BRICS nations. They all want to get out of trillions of USD.....but, IMO, they don't want to put it into any
    other fiat currency either because they all lose value. So, instead, they are rotating into precious metals with those trillions.

Silver @ $24.81 right now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Aug 29 11:50:11 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 10:44:39 AM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 8:05:00 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    Silver @ $24.81 right now.

Silver gets rigged both up and down. You'll know when JP Morgan does each. If they ever let it get above $30/oz and hold it's new support, you know JP Morgan and the boys are ready to rotate into mining stocks and they'll go long on all futures at
    Comex and then you'll really see silver go batshit. But, this particular next 12mo or so could be really special....we'll have the annual metals season....plus and ever growing number of people in India buying up hoards of silver as they do in Winter,
    and then a Presidential run up, too.....but the kicker this year is the BRICS nations loading up on gold/silver AND telling their citizens to do the same. Now if you combine that with a black swan event...say the Quad witching hour on Sept 15th or
    Dec 15th and the options expire and the market goes crazy....say combined with a bad jobs report along the way......that fear trade will kick in and metals go bashit because they are all primed and ready.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Tue Aug 29 12:42:18 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 11:50:15 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Silver gets rigged both up and down. You'll know when JP Morgan does each. If they ever let it get above $30/oz and hold it's new support, you know JP Morgan and the boys are ready to rotate into mining stocks and they'll go long on all futures at
    Comex and then you'll really see silver go batshit. But, this particular next 12mo or so could be really special....we'll have the annual metals season....plus and ever growing number of people in India buying up hoards of silver as they do in Winter,
    and then a Presidential run up, too.....but the kicker this year is the BRICS nations loading up on gold/silver AND telling their citizens to do the same. Now if you combine that with a black swan event...say the Quad witching hour on Sept 15th or Dec
    15th and the options expire and the market goes crazy....say combined with a bad jobs report along the way......that fear trade will kick in and metals go bashit because they are all primed and ready.

You know what the best part of all of this is? Jerry is going to be starving. lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Aug 29 13:19:10 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 12:42:23 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

and then a Presidential run up, too.....but the kicker this year is the BRICS nations loading up on gold/silver AND telling their citizens to do the same. Now if you combine that with a black swan event...say the Quad witching hour on Sept 15th or Dec
    15th and the options expire and the market goes crazy....say combined with a bad jobs report along the way......that fear trade will kick in and metals go bashit because they are all primed and ready.
    You know what the best part of all of this is? Jerry is going to be starving. lol

Poor Popoinjay999. I've been a retired government employee for 24-years. I live in Summerlin, single story, big yard with a pool, and haven't turned a like for all those 24-years...

Cry your eyes out, dip shit. I've got mine...

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Tue Aug 29 14:17:57 2023

Ya, inflation is way worse than that they. And, they are currently lying to us even about grocery prices leveling out....because even if the price levels out, but they keep making packages smaller and smaller, you are still suffering the same inflation.
    I hear European beers are now selling 11.2oz beers instead of the global standard 12oz beers. Everything is shrinkflation these days.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Norfolk@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Aug 31 15:01:24 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 5:18:02 PM UTC-4, jack roth wrote:

Ya, inflation is way worse than that they. And, they are currently lying to us even about grocery prices leveling out....because even if the price levels out, but they keep making packages smaller and smaller, you are still suffering the same inflation.
    I hear European beers are now selling 11.2oz beers instead of the global standard 12oz beers. Everything is shrinkflation these days.

The European beers have been 11.2oz forever, That is, I believe, because they are actually metric measures of 330 ml.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Tim Norfolk on Thu Aug 31 17:26:02 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:01:29 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 5:18:02 PM UTC-4, jack roth wrote:

Silver gets rigged both up and down. You'll know when JP Morgan does each. If they ever let it get above $30/oz and hold it's new support, you know JP Morgan and the boys are ready to rotate into mining stocks and they'll go long on all futures
    at Comex and then you'll really see silver go batshit. But, this particular next 12mo or so could be really special....we'll have the annual metals season....plus and ever growing number of people in India buying up hoards of silver as they do in Winter,
    Ya, inflation is way worse than that they. And, they are currently lying to us even about grocery prices leveling out....because even if the price levels out, but they keep making packages smaller and smaller, you are still suffering the same
    inflation. I hear European beers are now selling 11.2oz beers instead of the global standard 12oz beers. Everything is shrinkflation these days.
    The European beers have been 11.2oz forever, That is, I believe, because they are actually metric measures of 330 ml.
    `
    I was going off Nolan Dalla's testimony that his favorite European beers have suddenly switched. Upon a further google, it appears there is still diversity in beer can size in Europe with some switching TO 11.2oz and some switching to 12oz. Also,
    noted on google some crybabying about some decidedly non-european beers switching to 11.2oz.
    I mostly posted this because I've seen shrinkflation taking place in many products lately, but the beer actually doesn't affect me as I haven't drank a beer in years. Now if they start downsizing the 750ml wine bottles, you'll hear it from me first.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05