• Re: Russian SU-34s biting the bullet

From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Tue Aug 1 22:14:18 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:19:18 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
    ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ https://youtu.be/lX4MpsCZ8B8?t=319

You ignorant moron, this is a similation game, ARMA3. In fact, it even talks about it in the description. Of course, anyone with any brains could sit there and explain how a never ending stream of russian fighters are going to take turns floating
    around a farm field waiting for Manpads and air defense missiles to take them out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 1 21:19:14 2023
    4pqw77iPICDimrDvuI8g4pqw77iPIOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8g4pqw77iPIOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8g 4pqw77iPIOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8KCmh0dHBzOi8veW91dHUuYmUvbFg0TXBzQ1o4Qjg/dD0zMTk=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Tue Aug 1 22:49:57 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 10:14:22 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️
    https://youtu.be/lX4MpsCZ8B8?t=319

~ You ignorant moron, this is a similation game, ARMA3. In fact, it even talks about it in the description. Of course, anyone with any brains could sit there and explain how a never ending stream of russian fighters are going to take turns floating
    around a farm field waiting for Manpads and air defense missiles to take them out.

ME ignorant moron? No. YOU ignorant moron. Yeah, it's a simulation game which, I think, is the same thing you call a 'similation game'. Yeah. It says that in the description. Duh.

Do you want to see videos of real Russian aircraft being shot down? As of March, Ukraine had shot down 70, including SU-34s. Just look 'em up.

Are you bucking for a Young Pioneer medal from Commie Czar Vladdy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Tue Aug 1 23:24:48 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

~ You ignorant moron, this is a similation game, ARMA3. In fact, it even talks about it in the description. Of course, anyone with any brains could sit there and explain how a never ending stream of russian fighters are going to take turns floating

ME ignorant moron? No. YOU ignorant moron. Yeah, it's a simulation game which, I think, is the same thing you call a 'similation game'. Yeah. It says that in the description. Duh.

Do you want to see videos of real Russian aircraft being shot down? As of March, Ukraine had shot down 70, including SU-34s. Just look 'em up.

The Russians are fucking up Ukraine and Nato like it's no ones business. Russians just killed a US Major General and 4 senior austrian officers on July 24th. Our govt made up a bullshit cover story for it the same way they are making up bullshit cover
    stories for all the Special operations soldiers they are sending over there and when they die, they claim they died of drug overdose. Problem is it's way too obvious the way so many of the ODs are all special operations soldiers. So, Risky, you can
    go fuck yourself if you think Russians are even hurting at all. They are stronger than ever....and the weak ass clueless woke bullshit fraud of a military we currently have has been exposed. Imagine what China would do to us.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Wed Aug 2 10:57:45 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 11:24:52 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

~ The Russians are fucking up Ukraine and Nato like it's no ones business. Russians just killed a US Major General and 4 senior austrian officers on July 24th. Our govt made up a bullshit cover story for it the same way they are making up bullshit cover
    stories for all the Special operations soldiers they are sending over there and when they die, they claim they died of drug overdose. Problem is it's way too obvious the way so many of the ODs are all special operations soldiers. So, Risky, you can go
    fuck yourself if you think Russians are even hurting at all. They are stronger than ever....and the weak ass clueless woke bullshit fraud of a military we currently have has been exposed. Imagine what China would do to us.

Czar Vlad is polishing your Young Pioneer medal. Hurry! Post three more loads of steaming bullshit like that one and it's yours! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Newsflash! Commie Czar Vlad is going to conquer Ukraine in three days. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wake-up call. Ukraine has as many tanks as Commie Czar Vlad now. Guess what happened to all the other Russian tanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Aug 2 11:17:16 2023
    ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️ https://youtu.be/lX4MpsCZ8B8?t=319

Good pictures. Looks like they ambushed the Russian, cameras and all.

I can see why we’re not sending aircraft to Ukraine. I believe the day of the fighter pilot and Top Gun is over. Even now, fighter pilots shoot at other aircraft without even seeing them. Something like 10-miles away. It’s all about detection,
    protection and evasion.

Nowadays, pilots sit in bunkers (containers) at Indian Springs and ‘fly’ drones on the other side of the world. And the pilots are pissed. (“I learned to fly fighters and now I sit on the ground?”)

The Pentagon is (still being bribed by Lockheed Martin to) spending billions ($1.7 trillion +) on that worthless F-35 fighter that still doesn’t work right. None of the fighters are long range because they use so much fuel.

Today is the day of the drone. No need for pilot comfort, it can stay in the air for a dozen hours + without refueling, and multiple cameras see better (and target better) than one pilot. Drop a missile and zip off. And if it’s shot down; no
    negotiating for a pilot’s release.

And anti-missile defense is a science now. Our high-flying drones drop a missile and anti-missile defense sends up GPS scrambling signals or just shoots it down. (Unless it’s some terrorist Arab driving to work in his Toyota).

It looks like advanced artillery is taking over where drone-drops leave off. I believe the Javelin system we sent (I think) to Ukraine has its own missile guidance/protection system. I believe it sends up a low-level drone to ‘look’ over the horizon
    at its target. Then artillery fires its missile. The drone sends visual information to the missile. When the target sends up defense signals, the missile switches from GPS to the visual signal from the drone, and self-guides to the target.

Hmmm. Even basic artillery is getting complicated. But as your video shows, the day of the fighter (and Top Gun) are just about over.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Wed Aug 2 19:20:17 2023
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 11:17:21 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

I can see why we’re not sending aircraft to Ukraine. I believe the day of the fighter pilot and Top Gun is over.

~ Even now, fighter pilots shoot at other aircraft without even seeing them. Something like 10-miles away.

Try 60 miles.

It’s all about detection, protection and evasion.

Nowadays, pilots sit in bunkers (containers) at Indian Springs and ‘fly’ drones on the other side of the world. And the pilots are pissed. (“I learned to fly fighters and now I sit on the ground?”)

~ The Pentagon is (still being bribed by Lockheed Martin to) spending billions ($1.7 trillion +) on that worthless F-35 fighter that still doesn’t work right. None of the fighters are long range because they use so much fuel.

Yeah. A real dud. That's why everyone in the world is lined up to buy them. Oh, wait. Goofball Jack is here to contribute- they're being tricked into buying them. LOL.

Today is the day of the drone. No need for pilot comfort, it can stay in the air for a dozen hours + without refueling, and multiple cameras see better (and target better) than one pilot. Drop a missile and zip off. And if it’s shot down; no

And anti-missile defense is a science now. Our high-flying drones drop a missile and anti-missile defense sends up GPS scrambling signals or just shoots it down. (Unless it’s some terrorist Arab driving to work in his Toyota).

It looks like advanced artillery is taking over where drone-drops leave off. I believe the Javelin system we sent (I think) to Ukraine has its own missile guidance/protection system. I believe it sends up a low-level drone to ‘look’ over the
    horizon at its target. Then artillery fires its missile. The drone sends visual information to the missile. When the target sends up defense signals, the missile switches from GPS to the visual signal from the drone, and self-guides to the target.

Hmmm. Even basic artillery is getting complicated. But as your video shows, the day of the fighter (and Top Gun) are just about over.

It's a game video, Jerry. I posted it because the visuals were so realistic and someone could buy it and shoot down SU-34s themself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Aug 3 00:13:05 2023
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 7:20:21 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

I can see why we’re not sending aircraft to Ukraine. I believe the day of the fighter pilot and Top Gun is over.
    ~ Even now, fighter pilots shoot at other aircraft without even seeing them. Something like 10-miles away.

Try 60 miles.

You don't know shit about missiles. Theoretically, they maybe can go that far, but that uses up a lot of the missile's fuel and those pilots have more time to do dives and turns into thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy.

~ The Pentagon is (still being bribed by Lockheed Martin to) spending billions ($1.7 trillion +) on that worthless F-35 fighter that still doesn’t work right. None of the fighters are long range because they use so much fuel.

Yeah. A real dud. That's why everyone in the world is lined up to buy them. Oh, wait. Goofball Jack is here to contribute- they're being tricked into buying them. LOL.

Ya, it's a complete dud. Everyone is taking them for a couple reasons 1. We give everyone foreign aid and then make them use it on whatever equipment we want them to have. It's the MIC grift. 2. We never give out our top technology, the fact that we'
    re handing out F-35's like candy is we know they are shit, but we're already on the hook for purchasing them, so gotta send them somewhere.
    The F-35 has nothing special about it as a jet...and it's the most unreliable plane we've maybe ever had. It's had record amounts of recalls, it's always grounded as you can see on spyglass aircraft tracker...if you even knew what that was. F-35 is
    MIC Grift and we're already working on it's replacement DESPITE it was supposed to being the last production piloted fighter.

It's a game video, Jerry. I posted it because the visuals were so realistic and someone could buy it and shoot down SU-34s themself.

You posted it before you didn't even know it was a game. I had to tell you. But, don't worry, plenty of you ignorant retards on the internet posting these types of videos and not realizing it's not in Syria or Ukraine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Aug 3 09:57:37 2023
    On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 12:13:09 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Try 60 miles.

You don't know shit about missiles.

Yea, actually he does. He and I also show you don't know shit, period.
    How many times must we embarrass your and run you off with the sound of laughter?

Theoretically, they maybe can go that far...

See? You don't know shit and you prove it every day.

... but that uses up a lot of the missile's fuel and those pilots have more time to do dives and turns into
    thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy.

** Que the laughter. ***

Now fuck off, asshole, right after you give us that address of your $1.5 million bachelor pad.

** PLONK ***

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Aug 3 09:47:25 2023

Try 60 miles.

Yea, you're right. Many of these 'top guns' never see each other.

It’s all about detection, protection and evasion.

Yeah. A real dud. That's why everyone in the world is lined up to buy them. Oh, wait. Goofball Jack is here to
    contribute- they're being tricked into buying them. LOL.

I'm sure it's a good machine, when it operates correctly. But a what cost? It's like that weird Osprey (I think. The one where
    the wings tilt so it can last like a helicopter). Killed a lot of test piolets for no good reason..

It looks like advanced artillery is taking over where drone-drops leave off. I believe the Javelin system we sent (I think) to Ukraine has its own missile guidance/protection system. I believe it sends up a low-level drone to ‘look’ over the
    horizon at its target. Then artillery fires its missile. The drone sends visual information to the missile. When the target sends up defense signals, the missile switches from GPS to the visual signal from the drone, and self-guides to the target.

It's a game video, Jerry. I posted it because the visuals were so realistic and someone could buy it and shoot
    down SU-34s themself.

Really? I thought you were kidding. Sure fooled me. Man, those graphics are getting better all the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RichD@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Aug 5 10:53:37 2023
    On August 1, jack roth wrote:
    the weak ass clueless woke bullshit fraud of a military we currently
    have has been exposed. Imagine what China would do to us.

Close Panda Express?

--
    Rich

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Tue Aug 8 10:24:15 2023

Try 60 miles.

~ You don't know shit about missiles. Theoretically, they maybe can go that far, but that uses up a lot of the missile's fuel and those pilots have more time to do dives and turns into thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy.

LOL. I'm glad I checked back on this thread. How typical of you to declare I 'don't know shit about missiles' and immediately state in the next sentence absolute proof that YOU 'don't know shit about missiles'. 'more time to do dives and turns into
    thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And, BTW, 60 miles is an intermediate range for the air-to-air missiles the F-35 can carry. It depends on what model the pilot had loaded. The F-35 can suppress the electronics of it's opponent so it wouldn't even know it's about to get a missile up it's
    ass. Or, alternatively, the missile can use the opponent aircraft's own radar to home on it. And air-to-air is not even the F-35s primary mission.

Everything else you typed below is a steaming load of shit, too. The F-35 is a success story. Conceiving and building a next-level weapon usn't going to happen without having some difficulties along the way. The result has been a war-fighting aitcraft
    everyone is fighting to get in line for.

~ The Pentagon is (still being bribed by Lockheed Martin to) spending billions ($1.7 trillion +) on that worthless F-35 fighter that still doesn’t work right.

~ None of the fighters are long range because they use so much fuel.

It has a greater combat radius than the F-16, dumbass, and they were never intended to be long-range, anyway. The F-35s primnary mission is to suppress enemy air defenses so attack aircraft can come in behind it and annihilate enemy forces.

Ya, it's a complete dud. Everyone is taking them for a couple reasons 1. We give everyone foreign aid and then make them use it on whatever equipment we want them to have. It's the MIC grift. 2. We never give out our top technology, the fact that we're
    handing out F-35's like candy is we know they are shit, but we're already on the hook for purchasing them, so gotta send them somewhere.
    The F-35 has nothing special about it as a jet...and it's the most unreliable plane we've maybe ever had. It's had record amounts of recalls, it's always grounded as you can see on spyglass aircraft tracker...if you even knew what that was.

~ F-35 is MIC Grift and we're already working on it's replacement DESPITE it was supposed to being the last production piloted fighter.

'the last'? What a fucking fake you are. There's no 'last'. LOL. STUPID.

They're ALWAYS working on a replacement for EVERYTHING, dimwit.

What a goddamned ignorant troll. You're why RGP is a waste of time.

You posted it before you didn't even know it was a game. I had to tell you. But, don't worry, plenty of you ignorant retards on the internet posting these types of videos and not realizing it's not in Syria or Ukraine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Wed Aug 9 09:22:01 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 10:24:20 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

Try 60 miles.
    ~ You don't know shit about missiles. Theoretically, they maybe can go that far, but that uses up a lot of the missile's fuel and those pilots have more time to do dives and turns into thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy.

LOL. I'm glad I checked back on this thread. How typical of you to declare I 'don't know shit about missiles'
    and immediately state in the next sentence absolute proof that YOU 'don't know shit about missiles'. 'more
    time to do dives and turns into thicker atmosphere to use up the rest of the missiles energy'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was waiting for your return to do the bitch-slapping of this fool. Although not worth conversing with, it is fun to
    watch him embarrass himself, day after day after day...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 11:19:25 2023
    T24gV2VkbmVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgMiwgMjAyMyBhdCAxMjoxOToxOOKAr0FNIFVUQy00LCByaXNr eSBiaXogd3JvdGU6DQo+IOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8g4pqw77iPIOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8g4pqw77iP IOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8g4pqw77iPIOKasO+4jyDimrDvuI8NCj4gaHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9s WDRNcHNDWjhCOD90PTMxOQ0KDQpUaGUgZ29vZCBuZXdzIGlzIHRoYXQgbm93LCBhIG1ham9yaXR5 IG9mIEFtZXJpY2FucywgNTUlLCAgZG8gbm90IHdhbnQgdG8ga2VlcCB3YXN0aW5nIG1vbmV5IGlu IFVrcmFpbmUNCg0KVGhhbmsgZ29kIHBlb3BsZSBhcmUgd2FraW5nIHVw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Wed Aug 9 12:49:47 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 12:19:18 AM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
    The good news is that now, a majority of Americans, 55%, do not want to keep wasting money in Ukraine

You're wrong and you can't show you're right....

Thank god people are waking up

Except you...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 00:56:17 2023

~ The good news is that now, a majority of Americans, 55%, do not want to keep wasting money in Ukraine

Thank God a majority of Americans don't think it's money wasted and do think it's worth every penny.

'WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - Solid majorities of Americans support providing weaponry to Ukraine to defend itself against Russia and believe that such aid demonstrates to China and other U.S. rivals a will to protect U.S. interests and allies,
    according to a Reuters/Ipsos survey.

The two-day poll that was concluded on Tuesday charted a sharp rise in backing for arming Ukraine, with 65% of the respondents approving of the shipments compared with 46% in a May poll.

Eighty-one percent of Democrats, 56% of Republicans and 57% of independents favor supplying U.S. weapons to Ukraine, according to the latest poll.'
    https://www.reuters.com/world/most-americans-support-us-arming-ukraine-reutersipsos-2023-06-28/

Gallup, June 29, 2023 -- A majority of Americans continue to support the effort in helping Ukraine regain all of its lost territory, even if that means a more prolonged conflict. The 62% favoring this today represents a slight decline in popular support
    for that position from August 2022, when Gallup first asked the question.
    % Support Ukraine in reclaiming territory 62%
    % End conflict as quickly as possible 36%

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Thu Aug 10 06:48:50 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 3:49:51 PM UTC-4, VegasJerry wrote:
    The good news is that now, a majority of Americans, 55%, do not want to keep wasting money in Ukraine

Except you...

Suck on this Jerry

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/04/politics/cnn-poll-ukraine/index.html

now show or shut up

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Aug 10 06:49:29 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 3:56:22 AM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
    ~ The good news is that now, a majority of Americans, 55%, do not want to keep wasting money in Ukraine

Thank God a majority of Americans don't think it's money wasted and do think it's worth every penny.

'WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - Solid majorities of Americans support providing weaponry to Ukraine to defend itself against Russia and believe that such aid demonstrates to China and other U.S. rivals a will to protect U.S. interests and allies,
    according to a Reuters/Ipsos survey.

The two-day poll that was concluded on Tuesday charted a sharp rise in backing for arming Ukraine, with 65% of the respondents approving of the shipments compared with 46% in a May poll.

Eighty-one percent of Democrats, 56% of Republicans and 57% of independents favor supplying U.S. weapons to Ukraine, according to the latest poll.'
    https://www.reuters.com/world/most-americans-support-us-arming-ukraine-reutersipsos-2023-06-28/

Gallup, June 29, 2023 -- A majority of Americans continue to support the effort in helping Ukraine regain all of its lost territory, even if that means a more prolonged conflict. The 62% favoring this today represents a slight decline in popular
    support for that position from August 2022, when Gallup first asked the question.
    % Support Ukraine in reclaiming territory 62%
    % End conflict as quickly as possible 36%

Too bad France and Germany dont agree

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 07:27:06 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 6:48:55 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

Heh. YOU showed. "Most Americans..." "Many Americans...."

LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Thu Aug 10 08:10:25 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:27:11 AM UTC-4, VegasJerry wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

55% is MOST Americans. Sheesh., learn math

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 09:32:15 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:10:30 AM UTC-4, BTSinAustin wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

Run and hide Jerry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 12:30:41 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 9:32:20 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:10:30 AM UTC-4, BTSinAustin wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL
    Run and hide Jerry

Now that I've embarrassed you with REAL facts, look who's 'Running & Hiding."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 12:29:46 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 8:10:30 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

Sheesh!. Learn what a Push Poll is.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A majority of Americans continue to support the effort in helping Ukraine regain all of its lost territory, even if that means a more prolonged conflict. The 62% favoring this today represents a slight decline in popular support for
    that position from August 2022, when Gallup first asked the question.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/508037/americans-support-ukraine-war-effort.aspx#:~:text=The%2062%25%20favoring%20this%20today,Gallup%20first%20asked%20the%20question.

Let me tell you - once again - "You can't enter a political discussion armed only with the disinformation you get from Fox."
    __ A fired 15-year reporter from FOX.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Thu Aug 10 13:17:59 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 3:29:50 PM UTC-4, VegasJerry wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A majority of Americans continue to support the effort in helping Ukraine regain all of its lost territory, even if that means a more prolonged conflict. The 62% favoring this today represents a slight decline in popular support for
    that position from August 2022, when Gallup first asked the question.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/508037/americans-support-ukraine-war-effort.aspx#:~:text=The%2062%25%20favoring%20this%20today,Gallup%20first%20asked%20the%20question.

Let me tell you - once again - "You can't enter a political discussion armed only with the disinformation you get from Fox."

Only Jerry thinks CNN is FOX

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 15:56:24 2023

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

~ 55% is MOST Americans. Sheesh., learn math

And for you that somehow means 62% and 65% AREN'T a majority? ???

Once again, you choose an outlier as truth and don't question whether the design of the poll may have skewed it. The SSRS poll invited participation by mail first. Those most opposed to supporting Ukraine are those most likely to respond.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Aug 10 17:08:57 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 3:29:50 PM UTC-4, VegasJerry wrote:

Except you...
    Suck on this Jerry

now show or shut up

LOL

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A majority of Americans continue to support the effort in helping Ukraine regain all of its lost territory, even if that means a more prolonged conflict. The 62% favoring this today represents a slight decline in popular support
    for that position from August 2022, when Gallup first asked the question.

Only Jerry thinks CNN is FOX

You ever been right about anything?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05