• Re: Athlete Sudden deaths

From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Jul 20 13:00:13 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 12:49:45 PM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:

With all the revelations about the lies we were all told and some believed, it's amazing ANYONE is still on board. Total brainwashing is the only way to answer

They're still fucking lying. My CURRENT doctors want me to take SSRIs, Lipitor, and the Fake Vax, but throw a fit when I ask for some harmless benzos. And, they all still bad-mouth Ivermectin.

By the way, did you catch the news this morning? A tornado somewhere back east ripped apart a Pfizer factory. Oh, what a shame.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 12:49:41 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 3:30:07 PM UTC-4, jack roth wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is a day
    now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

With all the revelations about the lies we were all told and some believed, it's amazing ANYONE is still on board. Total brainwashing is the only way to answer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 12:30:01 2023
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is a day now
    where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Jul 20 13:24:57 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 1:00:18 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

They're still fucking lying. My CURRENT doctors want me to take SSRIs, Lipitor, and the Fake Vax, but throw a fit when I ask for some harmless benzos. And, they all still bad-mouth Ivermectin.

By the way, did you catch the news this morning? A tornado somewhere back east ripped apart a Pfizer factory. Oh, what a shame.
    Ya, I heard it was covid vaccine that got taken out, too. BTW, let me tell you my Ivermectin story. When the pandemic got started, I immediately got ahold of quinine, zinc, and ivermectin. I offered some of each to my ex- for her and the kids just
    in case. She laughed me off as conspiracy theorist. Well, she finally ended up getting remarried in Jan 2021. In Feb 2021, they all got covid. Her new husband died one week later of it. Ivermectin has been around for decades and is totally safe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 14:08:58 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 1:25:03 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Ya, I heard it was covid vaccine that got taken out, too. BTW, let me tell you my Ivermectin story. When the pandemic got started, I immediately got ahold of quinine, zinc, and ivermectin. I offered some of each to my ex- for her and the kids just in
    case. She laughed me off as conspiracy theorist. Well, she finally ended up getting remarried in Jan 2021. In Feb 2021, they all got covid. Her new husband died one week later of it. Ivermectin has been around for decades and is totally safe.

Jack, you are truly a smart guy. I ain't blowin smoke. You're a smart kid.

By the way, budesonide could have saved all the people who died on a ventilator. Someone needs to pay for this tragedy. Someone besides the communist Chinese and Fauchy. But they need to pay also.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 14:15:47 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 12:30:07 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is a day
    now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/scicheck-no-surge-in-athlete-deaths-contrary-to-widespread-anti-vaccine-claims/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 14:39:29 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:37:41 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:15:51 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is a
    day now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/scicheck-no-surge-in-athlete-deaths-contrary-to-widespread-anti-vaccine-claims/
    I guess if some moron libtard posts on a libtard site that blindly vouches for it, it must be true, right?

That's a complete bullshit article and if you did actual research on it, you'd find that Yes, there is an incredible increase in cardiac arrest of young athletes, it's just that a bunch of paid propagandists funded by pharma are trying to argue it's
    not from the vax....the experimental injections.

LOL...you people are absolutely ridiculous.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Jul 20 14:37:37 2023

I guess if some moron libtard posts on a libtard site that blindly vouches for it, it must be true, right?

That's a complete bullshit article and if you did actual research on it, you'd find that Yes, there is an incredible increase in cardiac arrest of young athletes, it's just that a bunch of paid propagandists funded by pharma are trying to argue it's not
    from the vax....the experimental injections.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Jul 20 14:48:55 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:39:34 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is a
    day now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

That's a complete bullshit article and if you did actual research on it, you'd find that Yes, there is an incredible increase in cardiac arrest of young athletes, it's just that a bunch of paid propagandists funded by pharma are trying to argue it's
    not from the vax....the experimental injections.

Well, I know one thing....I'm alive. And for the two adults who didn't listen to me, one died and the other ended up living in her sister's basement in Illinois a couple months later.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 14:52:32 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:49:00 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:39:34 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections. There hardly is
    a day now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

That's a complete bullshit article and if you did actual research on it, you'd find that Yes, there is an incredible increase in cardiac arrest of young athletes, it's just that a bunch of paid propagandists funded by pharma are trying to argue it'
    s not from the vax....the experimental injections.
    Well, I know one thing....I'm alive. And for the two adults who didn't listen to me, one died and the other ended up living in her sister's basement in Illinois a couple months later.

We call that anecdotal evidence in the critical thinking game. Why would you engage in that when there is data covering hundreds of millions of people?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Jul 20 14:57:36 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:52:36 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

We call that anecdotal evidence in the critical thinking game. Why would you engage in that when there is data covering hundreds of millions of people?

It was so nice around here when you were on vacation. When are you going to take another one?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Thu Jul 20 15:10:16 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:57:40 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:52:36 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

It was so nice around here when you were on vacation. When are you going to take another one?

Next week. Just in town for some routine medical stuff. They still treat me like some kind of science experiment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Jul 20 15:17:49 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 3:10:21 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

Next week. Just in town for some routine medical stuff. They still treat me like some kind of science experiment.

Frankenstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Thu Jul 20 15:48:49 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 3:40:50 PM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    jack roth <jackden...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the >science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking >the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid >experimental injections. There hardly is a day now where we don't hear >about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure >we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the >covid injections.
    Why should it only affect young athletes? You'd think it
    would be hurting non-athletes at least as much if not more.
    I guess when you're a Trump follower, logic and reality
    have no place in your life.

--bks

I thought the implication they were trying to advance was along the lines of "If this is happening to young healthy athletes, just imagine what it must be doing to the rest of us!" Maybe I misunderstood.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Thu Jul 20 16:13:47 2023
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the >science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking >the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid >experimental injections. There hardly is a day now where we don't hear >about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure >we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the >covid injections.

--bks

You are exactly wrong here. It's them being athletes that's causing it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to jackdennisroth@gmail.com on Thu Jul 20 22:40:43 2023
    jack roth <jackdennisroth@gmail.com> wrote:
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the
    science" which really means just obeying the govt bureaucrat and yanking
    the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid
    experimental injections. There hardly is a day now where we don't hear
    about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure
    we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the
    covid injections.

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to jack roth on Thu Jul 20 16:23:23 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 4:13:51 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

--bks

Causing what? You haven't shown any data to support the notion that anything out of the ordinary is happening. What supposedly happened to your sister's husband's cousin's best friend's uncle is not evidence of anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bradley K. Sherman@21:1/5 to jackdennisroth@gmail.com on Thu Jul 20 23:24:22 2023
    jack roth <jackdennisroth@gmail.com> wrote:

Sure, Jack, who wouldn't believe that?

--bks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Norfolk@21:1/5 to Bradley K. Sherman on Thu Jul 20 19:59:12 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 6:40:50 PM UTC-4, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

--bks

In one of the set of claims, there was no check to see if the athletes in question had been vaccinated at all. Many had not, in fact. Some were in their 60's, so sudden death is not totally surprising.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Jul 21 12:08:45 2023
    Let's thank all those democrats and their version of "Trusting the science" which really means just obeying the govt
    bureaucrat and yanking the doctor license of the doctors who disagreed with the covid experimental injections.

*** Then you should have no trouble showing us. ***

(God damn it's easy to dispatch this fool.....)

There hardly is a day now where we don't hear about some young athlete dropping dead for no reason.....but I'm sure we'll hear from all the libtard RGP experts about how it's not from the covid injections.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Fri Jul 21 12:10:15 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 3:30:07 PM UTC-4, jack roth wrote:
    With all the revelations about the lies we were all told and some believed, it's amazing ANYONE is still on board.

Like Trump, his staff, and all the staff at Fox News?

LOL!

Total brainwashing is the only way to answer

Sure worked on you...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Fri Jul 21 12:12:48 2023

With all the revelations about the lies we were all told and some believed, it's amazing ANYONE is still on board. Total
    brainwashing is the only way to answer
    They're still fucking lying. My CURRENT doctors want me to take SSRIs, Lipitor, and the Fake Vax, but throw a fit when I ask
    for some harmless benzos. And, they all still bad-mouth Ivermectin.

LOL! Yea, Paul, you should ignore your doctor and science and go with 'drinking bleach and eating lightbulbs).
    (You are one dim bulb, yourself... LOL)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Fri Jul 21 12:17:32 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 2:09:02 PM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

Ya, I heard it was covid vaccine that got taken out, too. BTW, let me tell you my Ivermectin story. When the pandemic got started, I immediately got ahold of quinine, zinc, and ivermectin. I offered some of each to my ex- for her and the kids just in
    case. She laughed me off as conspiracy theorist. Well, she finally ended up getting remarried in Jan 2021. In Feb 2021, they all got covid. Her new husband died one week later of it. Ivermectin has been around for decades and is totally safe.

Jack, you are truly a smart guy. I ain't blowin smoke. You're a smart kid.

** Compared to you?**

By the way, budesonide could have saved all the people who died on a ventilator. Someone needs to pay for this tragedy. Someone besides the communist Chinese and Fauchy. But they need to pay also.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Jul 21 12:15:37 2023

Ya, I heard it was covid vaccine that got taken out, too. BTW, let me tell you my Ivermectin story. When the pandemic got started,
    I immediately got ahold of quinine, zinc, and ivermectin. I offered some of each to my ex- for her and the kids just in case. She
    laughed me off as conspiracy theorist.
    Gee, who knew you'd have an ex, and why... We're laughing at you, too...

Well, she finally ended up getting remarried in Jan 2021. In Feb 2021, they all got covid. Her new husband died one week later of it. Ivermectin has been around for decades and is totally safe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Jul 21 12:19:49 2023

That's a complete bullshit article ...

Then you should have no trouble showing that...

(See how easy it is to dispatch the stupid and ignorant?)

and if you did actual research on it, you'd find that Yes, there is an incredible increase in cardiac arrest of young athletes, it's just that a bunch of paid propagandists funded by pharma are trying to argue it's not from the vax....the experimental
    injections.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sat Jul 22 10:37:22 2023
    On 7/21/2023 2:19 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

(See how easy it is to dispatch the stupid and ignorant?)

Indeed ... dispatched

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05