• LOL at Hunter Whistleblower

From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 8 16:03:21 2023
    Israeli professor (arms dealer) arrested in in Cyprus for selling weapons to Libya and China. “This is a political arrest. If you release me, I’ll tell all about Hunter. Really! Truly! I know lots of cool stuff...”

Newsmax

An Israeli professor turned whistleblower, who worked with Hunter Biden advising a Chinese energy conglomerate, says the Department of Justice is “trying to bury” him to “protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden.”

Gal Luft, co-director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security in Washington, D.C., provided the FBI with incriminating information about the foreign business dealings of Hunter Biden, his father, and his uncle, Jim Biden, in 2019, according
    to reports in the New York Post.

Along with Hunter Biden, Luft served as an adviser to CEFC China Energy.

CEFC China Energy paid Hunter Biden at least $6 million in 2017 to secure energy investment deals in the United States and donated at least $350,000 to Luft’s think tank, the Post article says.

“DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden,” Luft said in a Feb. 18 tweet. “Shall I name names?”

Luft’s threat to expose people comes after his arrest in Cyprus two days earlier on charges that he illegally sold weapons to Libya and China. He claims his arrest and pending extradition is “politically motivated” payback for his revelations about
    the Biden family.

“It would be funny if it weren’t tragic,” Luft tweeted. “I’ve never been an arms dealer.”

The whistleblower’s claims come as Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Eric Schwerin, has started to cooperate with the House Oversight Committee’s probe of the Bidens’ foreign business dealings. The investigation has reportedly centered on
    Hunter Biden’s work with CEFC China Energy.

Luft’s Israeli attorney Mordechai Tzivin said his client’s arrest was politically motivated and an attempt to silence him.

Luft’s American lawyer has indicated that he will provide Congress with information on the professor’s case.

“Dr. Luft is a whistleblower,” Luft attorney Robert Henoch told the Washington Free Beacon. He says that prosecutors decided against investigating Luft’s claims “and are instead targeting him with trumpedup and false charges.”

”This unfortunately appears to be part of an attempt to discredit a witness with critical information about an ongoing congressional and DOJ investigation,” Henoch said.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)