• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Ping_Risky_=E2=80=93_She_used_to_back_Bernie_Sanders?=

From Grunty@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sat Jul 8 16:11:46 2023
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 7:47:38 PM UTC-3, VegasJerry wrote:
    Ocasio-Cortez endorses Biden’s re-election campaign (NYTimes)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has endorsed President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign, sending a strong sign of Democratic unity from one of the party’s most liberal members.

“I think he’s done quite well, given the limitations that we have,” Ocasio-Cortez said on the “Pod Save America” podcast Thursday. “I do think that there are ebbs and flows.”

Ocasio-Cortez endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.

The picture must be turning pretty murky for the Democrats, if she needs to recommend her constituency to swallow Biden.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Grunty on Sun Jul 9 06:23:25 2023
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 4:11:50 PM UTC-7, Grunty wrote:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has endorsed President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign, sending a strong sign of Democratic unity from one of the party’s most liberal members.

“I think he’s done quite well, given the limitations that we have,” Ocasio-Cortez said on the “Pod Save America” podcast Thursday. “I do think that there are ebbs and flows.”

Ocasio-Cortez endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.
    Nope.

"co·a·lesce" It's a real word...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grunty@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sun Jul 9 08:41:30 2023
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 10:23:30 AM UTC-3, VegasJerry wrote:

Nope.

Maybe a portion of her voters choose to "un·co·a·lesce" (another real word, but mine is longer than yours :-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Grunty on Sun Jul 9 09:28:58 2023
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 8:41:34 AM UTC-7, Grunty wrote:
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 10:23:30 AM UTC-3, VegasJerry wrote:

Nope.

Maybe a portion of her voters choose to "un·co·a·lesce" (another real word, but mine is longer than yours :-)

How would you know, because Republicans are doing it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irish Ranger@21:1/5 to Grunty on Sat Jul 22 05:11:22 2023
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 7:11:50 PM UTC-4, Grunty wrote:

LOL! They can keepposting all the left wing garbage they
    want but Biden's senile, corrupt, influence peddling, bribe taking old ass
    is going down.

Irish mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Irish Ranger on Sat Jul 22 11:38:08 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 5:11:27 AM UTC-7, Irish Ranger wrote:
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 7:11:50 PM UTC-4, Grunty wrote:

LOL! They can keepposting all the left wing garbage they
    want but Biden's senile, corrupt, influence peddling, bribe taking old ass is going down.

Irish mike

LOL at this ignorant mick having to Cut & Paste responses because she can't write them herself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05