• Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to ban "assault weapons."

From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 8 18:09:55 2023
    In other news: Democrats still can't figure out why so many Americans vote Republican.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Jun 9 07:36:29 2023
    On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 6:09:59 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
    In other news: Democrats still can't figure out why so many Americans vote Republican.

Yea, me either. I've asked here a number of times, "Why would you vote Republican." No answers.
    It appears the person that votes Republican can't figure out why. Can you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Fri Jun 9 09:47:40 2023
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:36:32 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
    Yea, me either. I've asked here a number of times, "Why would you vote Republican." No answers.

~ It appears the person that votes Republican can't figure out why. Can you?

Oh, don't worry, they know why. Because Democrats are braying moo-cows.

Case in point ..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Jun 9 11:35:34 2023
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 9:47:43 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

Oh, don't worry, they know why.

I assure you, I’m not worried, they are. So why did you print that they didn’t?

Because Democrats are braying moo-cows.

Heh. So Republicans vote Republican because you think Democrats are “braying moo-cows?”
    Is that right?

(Still looking for that answer; and as to why a person would vote to lose their Social Security
    Medicare and let medical insurance companies drop you for preexisting conditions).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sat Jun 10 10:36:27 2023
    On 6/9/2023 1:35 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
    ~ It appears the person that votes Republican can't figure out why. Can you? >>

Heh. So Republicans vote Republican because you think Democrats are “braying moo-cows?”
    Is that right?

(Still looking for that answer; and as to why a person would vote to lose their Social Security
    Medicare and let medical insurance companies drop you for preexisting conditions).

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to da pickle on Sat Jun 10 11:50:24 2023
    On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:36:37 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
    On 6/9/2023 1:35 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

Is that right?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You join the others here in not being able to admit you can’t back the Republican Party Platform, but can’t bring yourself to admit you can’t voter Republican.

Don’t be too embarrassed. It’s what the Democrats did in the midterms. While the GQP expressed how they knew they’d ‘shellack’ the Democrats; the Democrats (finally) used RQP talking points to show the Party Platform. GQP lost the Senate and
    damn near the House.

Mitch McConnell blasted Rick Scott for publishing the party platform and blamed him for the upset. But Rick Scott is as stupid (not a racial profile) as the rest of the MAGAts and said it didn’t matter.

So join the others in not being able to answer my (and the Democrats’) simply question:

“Why are you supporting the Republican Party when they admit they want to take your Social Security and Medicare?” (And refuse to address their insistence medical insurance companies should drop you for preexisting conditions).

(Oh, and LOL @ MOOO, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05