• What's this: MORE critical F-35 failures? LOL

From jack roth@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 31 05:26:04 2023
    Again you idiots don't realize how bad the F-35 is. It's so bad it can't even go into service. Just one problem after another....endless....imagine what will happen in the stress of battle....

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/f-35-engine-running-too-hot-due-to-under-speccing-upgrade-now-vital

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Mar 31 12:41:53 2023
    On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 5:26:08 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    Again you idiots don't realize how bad the F-35 is.

The "idiot,' is the guy that thinks we're required to "know how bad the F-35 is."
    It's so bad it can't even go into service. Just one problem after another....endless....imagine what will happen in the stress of battle....

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/f-35-engine-running-too-hot-due-to-under-speccing-upgrade-now-vital

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Fri Mar 31 21:12:41 2023
    On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 12:41:57 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

The "idiot,' is the guy that thinks we're required to "know how bad the F-35 is."
    It's so bad it can't even go into service. Just one problem after another....endless....imagine what will happen in the stress of battle....

You're all the dumbasses touting the F35...I'm just saying it's a POS. It'll mission fail in optimal weather. Imagine what happens when it's particularly cold or humid or just in the air.
    F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies". In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends".
    What a disaster for them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Apr 1 12:12:57 2023
    On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 9:12:44 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

You're all the dumbasses touting the F35...

No, I’m not, dumbass…

I'm just saying it's a POS.

You’re the “dumbass guy” that thinks we’re all supposed to know that you think it’s a POS.

It'll mission fail in optimal weather. Imagine what happens when it's particularly cold or humid
    or just in the air.

I’ll leave that to your imagination.

F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies".

Equipment we don’t want captured and analyzed should not be ‘given to anybody else. Even when our own equipment is subject to ‘capture,’ it has built in destructive mechanisms. (I.e. Radio and optical equipment wrapped in Thermite packs, set for
    detonation. Like our radios on the USS Pueblo had Thermite packs so Captain Bucher could melt the radios. The typewriter were a loss (and the4-extra keys a giveaway). But the paper and carbon paper would deslove when tossed into the sea.

And in Gary Powers’ day, a suicide pill. (Yea, thanks). In my day, we were ordered not to travel to
    Certain countries. (ie When doing R&R in Hong Kong, we were orders not to do Macao. Etc.).

In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are
    shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends". What a disaster for them.

Not necessarily. They had most of whatever they needed to do what they needed done.

Same as the subs we're giving Australia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sat Apr 1 15:38:58 2023
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 12:13:00 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

No, I’m not, dumbass…
    You’re the “dumbass guy” that thinks we’re all supposed to know that you think it’s a POS.
    It'll mission fail in optimal weather. Imagine what happens when it's particularly cold or humid
    or just in the air.
    Equipment we don’t want captured and analyzed should not be ‘given to anybody else. Even when our own equipment is subject to ‘capture,’ it has built in destructive mechanisms. (I.e. Radio and optical equipment wrapped in Thermite packs, set
    for detonation. Like our radios on the USS Pueblo had Thermite packs so Captain Bucher could melt the radios. The typewriter were a loss (and the4-extra keys a giveaway). But the paper and carbon paper would deslove when tossed into the sea.

And in Gary Powers’ day, a suicide pill. (Yea, thanks). In my day, we were ordered not to travel to
    Certain countries. (ie When doing R&R in Hong Kong, we were orders not to do Macao. Etc.).
    In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are
    shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends". What a disaster for them.
    Not necessarily. They had most of whatever they needed to do what they needed done.

You live in quite the fantasy world.

The subs Australians don't need to defend against their biggest trading partner? Why, because they are more afraid of the United States becoming their enemy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sun Apr 2 10:10:50 2023
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 3:39:02 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

No, I’m not, dumbass…
    or just in the air.
    Equipment we don’t want captured and analyzed should not be ‘given to anybody else. Even when our own equipment is subject to ‘capture,’ it has built in destructive mechanisms. (I.e. Radio and optical equipment wrapped in Thermite packs, set
    for detonation. Like our radios on the USS Pueblo had Thermite packs so Captain Bucher could melt the radios. The typewriter were a loss (and the4-extra keys a giveaway). But the paper and carbon paper would deslove when tossed into the sea.

No, I lived in the real world. Your world is your imagination..

The subs Australians don't need to defend against their biggest trading partner? Why, because they are more afraid of the United States becoming their enemy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sun Apr 2 10:50:15 2023
    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 10:10:54 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

No, I’m not, dumbass…
    or just in the air.
    Equipment we don’t want captured and analyzed should not be ‘given to anybody else. Even when our own equipment is subject to ‘capture,’ it has built in destructive mechanisms. (I.e. Radio and optical equipment wrapped in Thermite packs,
    set for detonation. Like our radios on the USS Pueblo had Thermite packs so Captain Bucher could melt the radios. The typewriter were a loss (and the4-extra keys a giveaway). But the paper and carbon paper would deslove when tossed into the sea.

Ya, keep telling yourself that. RIP.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Mon Apr 3 10:49:50 2023
    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 10:50:19 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 10:10:54 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

No, I’m not, dumbass…
    or just in the air.
    Equipment we don’t want captured and analyzed should not be ‘given to anybody else. Even when our own equipment is subject to ‘capture,’ it has built in destructive mechanisms. (I.e. Radio and optical equipment wrapped in Thermite packs,
    set for detonation. Like our radios on the USS Pueblo had Thermite packs so Captain Bucher could melt the radios. The typewriter were a loss (and the4-extra keys a giveaway). But the paper and carbon paper would deslove when tossed into the sea.

Ya, keep telling yourself that. RIP.

I don't have to. You've been unable to answer, show or link to a single made-up fantasy or lie of yours,
    Including your 'fantasy world' charge. You've lost. You simply need to learn losing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Apr 7 00:13:25 2023

~ You're all the dumbasses touting the F35...I'm just saying it's a POS. It'll mission fail in optimal weather. Imagine what happens when it's particularly cold or humid or just in the air.
    F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies". In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends". What a
    disaster for them.

Do the world a favor and give your F-35 nonsense a rest. Upgrading the F-35 engine doesn't make it a POS. The upgrade will simply make the current engine more capable in the current configuration and provide the specs necessary for future capabilities
    that are in development. Read your own referenced information.

It's also nonsense to keep yapping that the f-22 is 'better' than the F-35. They were built for DIFFERENT primary capabilities. The F-22 was designed to be an air superiority fighter aircraft while the F-35 was designed to be primarily a ground attack
    aircraft although both have capabilities that are primary to the other.

And both aircraft have been subject to a similar number of critical malfunctions that weren't the result of ground crew or pilot error.

Every country in the world is keen to buy the F-35 and I kind of think they know more about it than you do. Oh, wait- Biden is forcing them to want to buy it, right? LOL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Apr 7 01:53:37 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 12:13:29 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

~ You're all the dumbasses touting the F35...I'm just saying it's a POS. It'll mission fail in optimal weather. Imagine what happens when it's particularly cold or humid or just in the air.
    F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies". In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends". What
    a disaster for them.
    Do the world a favor and give your F-35 nonsense a rest. Upgrading the F-35 engine doesn't make it a POS. The upgrade will simply make the current engine more capable in the current configuration and provide the specs necessary for future capabilities

It's also nonsense to keep yapping that the f-22 is 'better' than the F-35. They were built for DIFFERENT primary capabilities. The F-22 was designed to be an air superiority fighter aircraft while the F-35 was designed to be primarily a ground attack

And both aircraft have been subject to a similar number of critical malfunctions that weren't the result of ground crew or pilot error.

Every country in the world is keen to buy the F-35 and I kind of think they know more about it than you do. Oh, wait- Biden is forcing them to want to buy it, right? LOL.

It doesn't work, dumbass. Maybe you should STFU.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Apr 7 11:21:00 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 1:53:41 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies". In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends".
    Do the world a favor and give your F-35 nonsense a rest. Upgrading the F-35 engine doesn't make it a POS. The upgrade will simply make the current engine more capable in the current configuration and provide the specs necessary for future
    capabilities that are in development. Read your own referenced information.

It's also nonsense to keep yapping that the f-22 is 'better' than the F-35. They were built for DIFFERENT primary capabilities. The F-22 was designed to be an air superiority fighter aircraft while the F-35 was designed to be primarily a ground
    attack aircraft although both have capabilities that are primary to the other.

It doesn't work, dumbass. Maybe you should STFU.

Try taking your own advise, dumbass..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Apr 7 11:20:08 2023

F22 is a good plane. Bet we don't send any of those to our "allies". In fact, congress specifically past a law forbidding the F-22's export because it was so good. Now we are shipping F-35's that have been castrated technically to our "friends". What
    a disaster for them.

Not to mention the fact that you really can't trust these spec numbers; as the real ones would be classified..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Apr 7 12:54:43 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 1:53:41 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

Do the world a favor and give your F-35 nonsense a rest. Upgrading the F-35 engine doesn't make it a POS. The upgrade will simply make the current engine more capable in the current configuration and provide the specs necessary for future
    capabilities that are in development. Read your own referenced information.

It's also nonsense to keep yapping that the f-22 is 'better' than the F-35. They were built for DIFFERENT primary capabilities. The F-22 was designed to be an air superiority fighter aircraft while the F-35 was designed to be primarily a ground
    attack aircraft although both have capabilities that are primary to the other.

~ It doesn't work, dumbass. Maybe you should STFU.

Mm-hmm .. it doesn't work. That's why every country in the world wants to buy them. The difference between you and them- they have enough money to buy one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 7 15:40:29 2023
    ~ On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 5:26:08 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    ~ Again you idiots don't realize how bad the F-35 is. 👉It's so bad it can't even go into service. 👈

Yeah, I should STFU because you're the one who knows what he's talking about:

'On 16 November 2012, the USMC received the first F-35B of VMFA-121 at MCAS Yuma.[260] The USMC declared Initial Operational Capability (IOC) for the F-35B in the Block 2B configuration on 31 July 2015 after operational trials, with some limitations in
    night operations, mission systems, and weapons carriage.[1][261] USMC F-35Bs participated in their first Red Flag exercise in July 2016 with 67 sorties conducted.[262] The first F-35B deployment occurred in 2017 at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan; combat employment
    began in July 2018 from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex, with the first combat strike on 27 September 2018 against a Taliban target in Afghanistan.'

'USAF F-35A in the Block 3i configuration achieved IOC with the USAF's 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah on 2 August 2016.[2] F-35As conducted their first Red Flag exercise in 2017; system maturity had improved and the aircraft scored a
    kill ratio of 15:1 against an F-16 aggressor squadron in a high-threat environment.[267] The first USAF F-35A deployment occurred on 15 April 2019 to Al Dhafra Air Base, UAE.[268] On 27 April 2019, USAF F-35As were first used in combat in an airstrike on
    an Islamic State tunnel network in northern Iraq.'

'The USN achieved operational status with the F-35C in Block 3F on 28 February 2019.'

'The United Kingdom's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy both operate the F-35B, known simply as the Lightning in British service;[276] it has replaced the Harrier GR9, which was retired in 2010, and Tornado GR4, which was retired in 2019. The F-35 is to be
    Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.'

'By 2021, the Royal Australian Air Force had accepted 26 F-35As, with nine in the US and 17 operating at No 3 Squadron and No 2 Operational Conversion Unit at RAAF Base Williamtown.[297] With 41 trained RAAF pilots and 225 trained technicians for
    maintenance, the fleet was declared ready to deploy on operations.[299] It is expected that Australia will receive all 72 F-35s by 2023.'

'The Israeli Air Force (IAF) declared the F-35 operationally capable on 6 December 2017. According to Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida, in July 2018, a test mission of at least three IAF F-35s flew to Iran's capital Tehran and back to Tel Aviv. While publicly
    unconfirmed, regional leaders acted on the report; Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei reportedly fired the air force chief and commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps over the mission.'

'Italy's F-35As were declared to have reached initial operational capability (IOC) on 30 November 2018. At the time Italy had taken delivery of 10 F-35As and one F-35B, with 2 F-35As and the one F-35B being stationed in the U.S. for training, the
    remaining 8 F-35As were stationed in Amendola.'

'Japan's F-35As were declared to have reached initial operational capability (IOC) on 29 March 2019. At the time Japan had taken delivery of 10 F-35As stationed in Misawa Air Base. Japan plans to eventually acquire a total of 147 F-35s, which will
    include 42 F-35Bs. It plans to use the latter variant to equip Japan's Izumo-class multi-purpose destroyers.'

'On 6 November 2019 Norway declared initial operational capability (IOC) for its fleet of 15 F-35As out of a planned 52 F-35As.[313] On 6 January 2022 Norway's F-35As replaced its F-16s for the NATO quick reaction alert mission in the high north.'

'On 27 December 2021 the Netherlands declared initial operational capability (IOC) for its fleet of 24 F-35As that it has received to date from its order for 46 F-35As.[315] In 2022, the Netherlands announced they will order an additional 6 F-35s,
    totaling 52 aircraft ordered.' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

~ Just one problem after another....endless....imagine what will happen in the stress of battle....

Shazam! Who needs imagination when reality is available?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Apr 7 17:05:47 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 3:40:34 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
    ~ Again you idiots don't realize how bad the F-35 is. 👉It's so bad it can't even go into service. 👈

'On 16 November 2012, the USMC received the first F-35B of VMFA-121 at MCAS Yuma.[260] The USMC declared Initial Operational Capability (IOC) for the F-35B in the Block 2B configuration on 31 July 2015 after operational trials, with some limitations in
    night operations, mission systems, and weapons carriage.[1][261] USMC F-35Bs participated in their first Red Flag exercise in July 2016 with 67 sorties conducted.[262] The first F-35B deployment occurred in 2017 at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan; combat employment
    began in July 2018 from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex, with the first combat strike on 27 September 2018 against a Taliban target in Afghanistan.'

'USAF F-35A in the Block 3i configuration achieved IOC with the USAF's 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah on 2 August 2016.[2] F-35As conducted their first Red Flag exercise in 2017; system maturity had improved and the aircraft scored
    a kill ratio of 15:1 against an F-16 aggressor squadron in a high-threat environment.[267] The first USAF F-35A deployment occurred on 15 April 2019 to Al Dhafra Air Base, UAE.[268] On 27 April 2019, USAF F-35As were first used in combat in an airstrike
    on an Islamic State tunnel network in northern Iraq.'

'The USN achieved operational status with the F-35C in Block 3F on 28 February 2019.'

'The United Kingdom's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy both operate the F-35B, known simply as the Lightning in British service;[276] it has replaced the Harrier GR9, which was retired in 2010, and Tornado GR4, which was retired in 2019. The F-35 is to
    be Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.'

'By 2021, the Royal Australian Air Force had accepted 26 F-35As, with nine in the US and 17 operating at No 3 Squadron and No 2 Operational Conversion Unit at RAAF Base Williamtown.[297] With 41 trained RAAF pilots and 225 trained technicians for
    maintenance, the fleet was declared ready to deploy on operations.[299] It is expected that Australia will receive all 72 F-35s by 2023.'

'The Israeli Air Force (IAF) declared the F-35 operationally capable on 6 December 2017. According to Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida, in July 2018, a test mission of at least three IAF F-35s flew to Iran's capital Tehran and back to Tel Aviv. While
    publicly unconfirmed, regional leaders acted on the report; Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei reportedly fired the air force chief and commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps over the mission.'

'Italy's F-35As were declared to have reached initial operational capability (IOC) on 30 November 2018. At the time Italy had taken delivery of 10 F-35As and one F-35B, with 2 F-35As and the one F-35B being stationed in the U.S. for training, the

'Japan's F-35As were declared to have reached initial operational capability (IOC) on 29 March 2019. At the time Japan had taken delivery of 10 F-35As stationed in Misawa Air Base. Japan plans to eventually acquire a total of 147 F-35s, which will
    include 42 F-35Bs. It plans to use the latter variant to equip Japan's Izumo-class multi-purpose destroyers.'

'On 6 November 2019 Norway declared initial operational capability (IOC) for its fleet of 15 F-35As out of a planned 52 F-35As.[313] On 6 January 2022 Norway's F-35As replaced its F-16s for the NATO quick reaction alert mission in the high north.'

'On 27 December 2021 the Netherlands declared initial operational capability (IOC) for its fleet of 24 F-35As that it has received to date from its order for 46 F-35As.[315] In 2022, the Netherlands announced they will order an additional 6 F-35s,
    totaling 52 aircraft ordered.'
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

~ Just one problem after another....endless....imagine what will happen in the stress of battle....

there's been thousands of problems including multiple global groundings of the F-35. Why don't you list for us all of those. I'm waiting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to jack roth on Fri Apr 7 20:46:35 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 5:05:51 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

'On 16 November 2012, the USMC received the first F-35B of VMFA-121 at MCAS Yuma.[260] The USMC declared Initial Operational Capability (IOC) for the F-35B in the Block 2B configuration on 31 July 2015 after operational trials, with some limitations
    in night operations, mission systems, and weapons carriage.[1][261] USMC F-35Bs participated in their first Red Flag exercise in July 2016 with 67 sorties conducted.[262] The first F-35B deployment occurred in 2017 at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan; combat
    employment began in July 2018 from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex, with the first combat strike on 27 September 2018 against a Taliban target in Afghanistan.'

'USAF F-35A in the Block 3i configuration achieved IOC with the USAF's 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah on 2 August 2016.[2] F-35As conducted their first Red Flag exercise in 2017; system maturity had improved and the aircraft
    scored a kill ratio of 15:1 against an F-16 aggressor squadron in a high-threat environment.[267] The first USAF F-35A deployment occurred on 15 April 2019 to Al Dhafra Air Base, UAE.[268] On 27 April 2019, USAF F-35As were first used in combat in an
    airstrike on an Islamic State tunnel network in northern Iraq.'

'The United Kingdom's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy both operate the F-35B, known simply as the Lightning in British service;[276] it has replaced the Harrier GR9, which was retired in 2010, and Tornado GR4, which was retired in 2019. The F-35 is to
    be Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.'

'The Israeli Air Force (IAF) declared the F-35 operationally capable on 6 December 2017. According to Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida, in July 2018, a test mission of at least three IAF F-35s flew to Iran's capital Tehran and back to Tel Aviv. While
    publicly unconfirmed, regional leaders acted on the report; Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei reportedly fired the air force chief and commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps over the mission.'

~ there's been thousands of problems including multiple global groundings of the F-35. Why don't you list for us all of those. I'm waiting.

Let's get this straight- it's my job to try to document your exaggerations? Is that what you're demanding?

Additionally, for your 👉It's so bad it can't even go into service.👈 nonsense- the U.S. military flew over 1,300 F-35 combat missions in Iraq.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Apr 7 23:57:53 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 8:46:43 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

'On 16 November 2012, the USMC received the first F-35B of VMFA-121 at MCAS Yuma.[260] The USMC declared Initial Operational Capability (IOC) for the F-35B in the Block 2B configuration on 31 July 2015 after operational trials, with some
    limitations in night operations, mission systems, and weapons carriage.[1][261] USMC F-35Bs participated in their first Red Flag exercise in July 2016 with 67 sorties conducted.[262] The first F-35B deployment occurred in 2017 at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan;
    combat employment began in July 2018 from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex, with the first combat strike on 27 September 2018 against a Taliban target in Afghanistan.'

'USAF F-35A in the Block 3i configuration achieved IOC with the USAF's 34th Fighter Squadron at Hill Air Force Base, Utah on 2 August 2016.[2] F-35As conducted their first Red Flag exercise in 2017; system maturity had improved and the aircraft
    scored a kill ratio of 15:1 against an F-16 aggressor squadron in a high-threat environment.[267] The first USAF F-35A deployment occurred on 15 April 2019 to Al Dhafra Air Base, UAE.[268] On 27 April 2019, USAF F-35As were first used in combat in an

'The United Kingdom's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy both operate the F-35B, known simply as the Lightning in British service;[276] it has replaced the Harrier GR9, which was retired in 2010, and Tornado GR4, which was retired in 2019. The F-35 is
    to be Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.'

~ there's been thousands of problems including multiple global groundings of the F-35. Why don't you list for us all of those. I'm waiting.

Let's get this straight- it's my job to try to document your exaggerations? Is that what you're demanding?

Additionally, for your 👉It's so bad it can't even go into service.👈 nonsense- the U.S. military flew over 1,300 F-35 combat missions in Iraq.

Again, you are smoking crack.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Sat Apr 8 07:53:34 2023
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 11:57:57 PM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 8:46:43 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

'On 16 November 2012, the USMC received the first F-35B of VMFA-121 at MCAS Yuma.[260] The USMC declared Initial Operational Capability (IOC) for the F-35B in the Block 2B configuration on 31 July 2015 after operational trials, with some
    limitations in night operations, mission systems, and weapons carriage.[1][261] USMC F-35Bs participated in their first Red Flag exercise in July 2016 with 67 sorties conducted.[262] The first F-35B deployment occurred in 2017 at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan;
    combat employment began in July 2018 from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex, with the first combat strike on 27 September 2018 against a Taliban target in Afghanistan.'

'The United Kingdom's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy both operate the F-35B, known simply as the Lightning in British service;[276] it has replaced the Harrier GR9, which was retired in 2010, and Tornado GR4, which was retired in 2019. The F-35
    is to be Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.'

'Japan's F-35As were declared to have reached initial operational capability (IOC) on 29 March 2019. At the time Japan had taken delivery of 10 F-35As stationed in Misawa Air Base. Japan plans to eventually acquire a total of 147 F-35s, which
    will include 42 F-35Bs. It plans to use the latter variant to equip Japan's Izumo-class multi-purpose destroyers.'

Again, you are smoking crack.

"Again," another devastating come back.

Now waddle away while we laugh at you... :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05