From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 25 16:12:57 2023
    Associated Press

Do Kwon, wanted in $40B crypto crash, arrested in Montenegro

Police in Montenegro say they have
    arrested Terraform Labs founder Do
    Kwon, who is wanted in South Korea
    following the $40 billion crash of the
    firm’s cryptocurrency

PODGORICA, Montenegro -- Police in Montenegro have arrested Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon, who is wanted in South Korea in connection with a $40 billion crash of the firm’s cryptocurrency that devastated retail investors around the world, the European
    country’s interior minister said Thursday.

“Montenegrin police arrested an individual who is believed to be one of the most wanted fugitives, South Korean citizen Do Kwon,” Interior Minister Filip Adzic said on Twitter. South Korea’s Justice Ministry on Friday confirmed the arrest of Kwon
    and another unidentified individual linked to the cryptocurrency crash and said it will proceed with steps to extradite them to South Korea. Both South Korea and Montenegro are signees to the European Convention on Extradition.

South Korea asked Interpol in September to circulate a “red notice” for the 31-year-old Kwon across the agency’s 195 member nations to find and apprehend him.

Kwon and the other man had been hiding in Serbia but moved to Montenegro after South Korean investigators tracked their whereabouts and asked Serbian authorities to detain them, the ministry said. The men were arrested at Montenegro’s Podgorica Airport
    while trying to depart for Dubai using fake Costa Rican passports, the ministry said.

Kwon and five others connected to Terraform are wanted because of allegations of fraud and financial crimes in relation to the implosion of its digital currencies in May 2022.

TerraUSD was designed as a “stablecoin,” which are pegged to stable assets like the U.S. dollar to prevent drastic fluctuations in prices. However, around $40 billion in market value was erased for the holders of TerraUSD and its floating sister
    currency, Luna, after the stablecoin plunged far below its $1 peg in May. _______________

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Mon Mar 27 04:11:05 2023
    On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 4:13:00 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
    Associated Press

firm’s cryptocurrency

PODGORICA, Montenegro -- Police in Montenegro have arrested Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon, who is wanted in South Korea in connection with a $40 billion crash of the firm’s cryptocurrency that devastated retail investors around the world, the
    European country’s interior minister said Thursday.

“Montenegrin police arrested an individual who is believed to be one of the most wanted fugitives, South Korean citizen Do Kwon,” Interior Minister Filip Adzic said on Twitter. South Korea’s Justice Ministry on Friday confirmed the arrest of Kwon
    and another unidentified individual linked to the cryptocurrency crash and said it will proceed with steps to extradite them to South Korea. Both South Korea and Montenegro are signees to the European Convention on Extradition.

South Korea asked Interpol in September to circulate a “red notice” for the 31-year-old Kwon across the agency’s 195 member nations to find and apprehend him.

Kwon and the other man had been hiding in Serbia but moved to Montenegro after South Korean investigators tracked their whereabouts and asked Serbian authorities to detain them, the ministry said. The men were arrested at Montenegro’s Podgorica
    Airport while trying to depart for Dubai using fake Costa Rican passports, the ministry said.

Kwon and five others connected to Terraform are wanted because of allegations of fraud and financial crimes in relation to the implosion of its digital currencies in May 2022.

TerraUSD was designed as a “stablecoin,” which are pegged to stable assets like the U.S. dollar to prevent drastic fluctuations in prices. However, around $40 billion in market value was erased for the holders of TerraUSD and its floating sister
    currency, Luna, after the stablecoin plunged far below its $1 peg in May.

I find this virtually impossible that I'm in agreement with VegasJerry on anything...and here he is against crypto. Crypto is the very definition of ponzi and I figured VegasJerry would be first in line to try to talk people into buying into his
    favorite shitcoin. Tell us the truth Jerry...you had to have been for crypto first before you got your ass handed to you and now suddenly you are against crypto.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to jack roth on Mon Mar 27 08:04:20 2023
    On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 4:11:09 AM UTC-7, jack roth wrote:

I find this virtually impossible that I'm in agreement with VegasJerry on anything...and here he is against crypto.

There's a difference. Retard Jerry doesn't even know what crypto is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Mon Mar 27 08:26:04 2023
    On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 11:04:24 AM UTC-4, Paul Popinjay wrote:

I find this virtually impossible that I'm in agreement with VegasJerry on anything...and here he is against crypto.

If Don Lemon told him to, he would love crypto

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Mon Mar 27 12:32:04 2023
    On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 8:04:24 AM UTC-7, Paul Popinjay wrote:

Because I posted this post explaining how you got took by it?

Heh, You and Jackoff should get a room..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to jack roth on Mon Mar 27 12:30:52 2023
    On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 4:13:00 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
    Associated Press

firm’s cryptocurrency

PODGORICA, Montenegro -- Police in Montenegro have arrested Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon, who is wanted in South Korea in connection with a $40 billion crash of the firm’s cryptocurrency that devastated retail investors around the world, the
    European country’s interior minister said Thursday.

“Montenegrin police arrested an individual who is believed to be one of the most wanted fugitives, South Korean citizen Do Kwon,” Interior Minister Filip Adzic said on Twitter. South Korea’s Justice Ministry on Friday confirmed the arrest of
    Kwon and another unidentified individual linked to the cryptocurrency crash and said it will proceed with steps to extradite them to South Korea. Both South Korea and Montenegro are signees to the European Convention on Extradition.

Kwon and the other man had been hiding in Serbia but moved to Montenegro after South Korean investigators tracked their whereabouts and asked Serbian authorities to detain them, the ministry said. The men were arrested at Montenegro’s Podgorica
    Airport while trying to depart for Dubai using fake Costa Rican passports, the ministry said.

currency, Luna, after the stablecoin plunged far below its $1 peg in May.

I find this virtually impossible that I'm in agreement with VegasJerry on anything...and here
    he is against crypto. Crypto is the very definition of ponzi and I figured VegasJerry would be
    first in line to try to talk people into buying into his favorite shitcoin.

How did you 'figure' that? I've ALWAYS laughed at the idiots that buy Shit Coins.

Tell us the truth Jerry...you had to have been for crypto first before you got your ass handed to
    you and now suddenly you are against crypto.

And all you have to do is show...

(Heh. Another Dumbo getting ready for a *** Knew You Couldn't Show ***

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to Paul Popinjay on Mon Mar 27 20:25:50 2023

~ There's a difference. Retard Jerry doesn't even know what crypto is.

He doesn't know what cartridge B.A.R.s fire, either.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Tue Mar 28 13:27:36 2023
    On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 8:25:54 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

~ There's a difference. Retard Jerry doesn't even know what crypto is.

He doesn't know what cartridge B.A.R.s fire, either.

Ah! Idiots twice! Not only did I show how Popinfart got took on bitcoins, but I've fired a BAR. It is as I said.
    (Now we need risky to explain, "cartridge B.A.Rs fire."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Tue Mar 28 21:00:50 2023
    On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 1:27:40 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

Ah! Idiots twice! Not only did I show how Popinfart got took on bitcoins, but I've fired a BAR. It is as I said.
    (Now we need risky to explain, "cartridge B.A.Rs fire."

First off, it's not "bitcoins", dumb ass. It's bitcoin. There are no coins. Second, I didn't lose money on bitcoin. So how did you show something that didn't happen? Lying asshole.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05