• Fox "News"

From BillB@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 09:08:28 2023
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the scenes
    acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

Well, I found out how they dealt with this delicate situation. They just didn't mention it...AT ALL. Silence. Instead this was one of their top featured news" stories last night, and it's still one of the featured stories this morning:

"President Biden, first lady's restaurant order sparks strong reactions"

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet exploded with disgust.
    Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

The article elicited over 12,000 comments from the Fox News zombies so far. LOLOLOL America is doomed. Way too many right-wing idiots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Mar 2 09:45:15 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:30:09 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:24:27 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:23:36 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:08:31 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the
    scenes acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

Well, I found out how they dealt with this delicate situation. They just didn't mention it...AT ALL. Silence. Instead this was one of their top featured news" stories last night, and it's still one of the featured stories this morning:

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet exploded with
    disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

The article elicited over 12,000 comments from the Fox News zombies so far. LOLOLOL America is doomed. Way too many right-wing idiots.
    Yes they ignore it, just like the media ignores almost everything. Twitter field, laptop, FBI paying for censorship. On and on.
    Anyone that thinks Fox and CNN aren't just 2 sides of the same coin is crazy,
    Not even remotely close. You can't possibly believe that.
    You are right, not even close... The CIA, FBI, NSA, and the Pentagon colluding with tech censorship? Huge, Fox news lies again, not that big.

Is this what you are talking about?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/01/18/fact-check-fbi-gave-3-million-twitter-information-requests/11033845002/
    https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/fbi-reimbursed-twitter-for-providing-user-information/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Mar 2 09:24:23 2023
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the scenes
    acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet exploded with
    disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

Yes they ignore it, just like the media ignores almost everything. Twitter field, laptop, FBI paying for censorship. On and on.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Mar 2 09:23:32 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Mar 2 09:30:06 2023

You are right, not even close... The CIA, FBI, NSA, and the Pentagon colluding with tech censorship? Huge, Fox news lies again, not that big.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Mar 2 11:39:00 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:45:18 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the
    scenes acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet exploded
    with disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/01/18/fact-check-fbi-gave-3-million-twitter-information-requests/11033845002/
    https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/fbi-reimbursed-twitter-for-providing-user-information/

That was one of many. I assume you didn't look into any of it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Mar 2 14:19:36 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 11:39:04 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet exploded
    with disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

I don't jump all over the right-wing conspiracy theories that they fire out as if they are using a tennis ball cannon (like the one above, for example). They virtually never pan out. Fool me 26 times, shame on me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Mar 2 15:10:48 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:08:31 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were
    going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to
    their low-IQ fans while behind the scenes acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was.

LOL Me too. Our local Idiot Fox Watchers, you missed it. I posted a couple of links, but our local wing-nuts
    dodged and ran, as usual. Fox admits they lied to their viewers. And admits they won’t tell them because “The
    Dominion case is about to come to trial.”

https://tinyurl.com/42mn5trf

That’s right. The President and Owner of FNN (Fox News), Rupert Murdoch, in a recorded deposition on the Binion Voting machine suite (Fox being sued for $1.6 Billion for defamation (lying)) ADMITS that Fox News lied to their viewers and stated, “I
    could have stopped them, but I didn’t.”

Well, I found out how they dealt with this delicate situation. They just didn't mention it...AT ALL. Silence.

“It’s not about blue or red, but green,” says Rupert mkurdoch. Yea, Google your little hearts out, wing-nuts, Fox
    Watchers. But on air, (on all the REAL news networks showed), their lawyer says, “We’re not telling our viewers
    that we lied.”

Rupert Murdoch in his own words:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/27/business/media/fox-news-dominion-rupert-murdoch.html

But wait! Didn’t ‘BTSinAustin’ say he doesn’t watch Fox?

Instead this was one of their top featured news" stories last night, and it's still one of the featured stories
    this morning:

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and
    THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According
    to Fox the internet exploded with disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people
    saying "Who does that?!"

The article elicited over 12,000 comments from the Fox News zombies so far. LOLOLOL America is doomed.
    Way too many right-wing idiots.

Heh, yea. It’s really funny when they don’t even KNOW that Fox admits lying, but won't tell them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Mar 2 15:12:43 2023

Yes they ignore it

YOU ignored it. YOU ignored the fact Fox ADMITS lying to you.
    But NOW you know.

How does that make you feel?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Mar 2 15:13:20 2023

Did YOU look into having been lied to?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Fri Mar 3 10:23:50 2023
    On 3/2/2023 4:19 PM, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:23:36 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote: >>>>>> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:08:31 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:

I don't jump all over the right-wing conspiracy theories that they fire out as if they are using a tennis ball cannon (like the one above, for example). They virtually never pan out. Fool me 26 times, shame on me.

Bill and Jerry sitting in a tree.

Posting posting all for free.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grunty@21:1/5 to da pickle on Fri Mar 3 13:11:03 2023
    On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 1:23:53 PM UTC-3, da pickle wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:30:09 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote: >>>> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:24:27 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:23:36 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote: >>>>>> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:08:31 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote: >>>>>>> I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the

And on passersby they pee.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to Grunty on Sat Mar 4 07:29:58 2023
    On 3/3/2023 3:11 PM, Grunty wrote:
    On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 1:23:53 PM UTC-3, da pickle wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:30:09 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote: >>>>>> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:24:27 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 9:23:36 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote: >>>>>>>> On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 12:08:31 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote: >>>>>>>>> I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind the

And on passersby they pee.

LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Mon Mar 6 09:00:53 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 6:13:23 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind
    the scenes acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

Yes sometimes I read your lies. Although in your case its more likely delusion

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to BillB on Mon Mar 6 09:00:02 2023
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5:19:39 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
    I've been keeping an eye on Fox News' website for the last week or two. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the blockbuster revelations that they were pushing the "stolen election" narrative to their low-IQ fans while behind
    the scenes acknowledging between themselves how utterly ridiculous it was. In other words, more brainwashing. One could argue they played a huge role in causing the January 6 insurrection.

It cracks me up when a democrat buys a company, hires democrat journalists to expose the evidence and yet it's all right wing.

Wow, just stay uninformed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Mon Mar 6 12:41:59 2023
    On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 9:00:57 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 6:13:23 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

It turns out....and this is big... Joe and Jill went to a well known Italian restaurant for dinner last night and THEY BOTH ORDERED THE SAME ENTREE!! Their crack journalists determined it was rigatoni. According to Fox the internet
    exploded with disgust. Then they quoted a bunch of random tweets from random people saying "Who does that?!"

Yes sometimes I read your lies.

Heh.

*** Knew you look into it - Knew you'd be embarrassed and dodge ***

LOL at Fox having out-Foxed you.

Although in your case its more likely delusion

Heh, as in Rupert Murdoch's Dominion deposition stating they intentionally lie to their viewers?
    And him stating he wouldn't inform his Fox viewers about it?
    Proving it's you that proved delusional.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849/fox-news-dominion-voting-rupert-murdoch-2020-election-fraud

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05