• Air traffic safety

From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 8 16:36:08 2023
    'And on February 4th, a cargo plane aborted its landing at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after a passenger plane was preparing for takeoff on the same runway.

On January 13th, a runway incursion at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport resulted in an aborted takeoff and near collision between two airliners.

An airliner "bumped" another plane while taxiing at JFK on January 18th.'

I say that unlike how Butti-boy screwed the railway workers in the ass he'll go all out to support the SCAB air traffic controller's union.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Feb 9 08:45:48 2023
    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:36:12 PM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
    'And on February 4th, a cargo plane aborted its landing at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after a passenger plane was preparing for takeoff on the same runway.

On January 13th, a runway incursion at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport resulted in an aborted takeoff and near collision between two airliners.

I say that unlike how Butti-boy screwed the railway workers in the ass he'll go all out to support the SCAB air traffic controller's union.

Sounds like the controllers have myocarditis for some coincidental reason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Feb 9 10:34:39 2023
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 8:45:51 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

There is a multimillion-dollar ATC system called NexGen (or something like that) that's yet to be
    installed. Perhaps they'll get busy installing it now. (It includes Ground Control).

But maybe the House Leader wants to cancel it because he can no longer trade away our Social Security and Medicare. Or the GQP could just go ahead and crash our economy, rather than extend the credit limit to pay for Trump's world-record national debt
    increase...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Thu Feb 9 11:22:37 2023
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 1:34:43 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

There is a multimillion-dollar ATC system called NexGen (or something like that) that's yet to be
    installed. Perhaps they'll get busy installing it now. (It includes Ground Control).

But maybe the House Leader wants to cancel it because he can no longer trade away our Social Security and Medicare. Or the GQP could just go ahead and crash our economy, rather than extend the credit limit to pay for Trump's world-record national debt
    increase...

I have never seen that much bullshit in such a short post. Who told you this... Don Lemon? LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Thu Feb 9 14:17:50 2023
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 11:22:40 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

But maybe the House Leader wants to cancel it because he can no longer trade away our Social
    Security and Medicare. Or the GQP could just go ahead and crash our economy, rather than extend
    the credit limit to pay for Trump's world-record national debt increase...

I have never seen that much bullshit in such a short post. Who told you this... Don Lemon? LOL

I have never seen that much advertised lack of knowledge since I last laughed at people that
    won't switch away from FOX, QAnon, Breitbart News, OANN, Facebook, Twitter or Newsmax.

Here, I will again post what that Ex-FOX newsman posted in his bestselling tell-all book:

"You can't enter a public discussion armed only with the disinformation from FOX."

Now look here: https://www.faa.gov/nextgen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Thu Feb 9 15:08:14 2023
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 2:17:53 PM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:

But maybe the House Leader wants to cancel it because he can no longer trade away our Social
    Security and Medicare. Or the GQP could just go ahead and crash our economy, rather than extend

I have never seen that much advertised lack of knowledge since I last laughed at people that
    won't switch away from FOX, QAnon, Breitbart News, OANN, Facebook, Twitter or Newsmax.

~ Here, I will again post what that Ex-FOX newsman posted in his bestselling tell-all book:

"You can't enter a public discussion armed only with the disinformation from FOX."

Was that written by George Santos? LOL.

Do you think the 3 incidents listed in my OP were fabricated by someone at Fox? Get a grip.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Feb 10 08:09:28 2023
    On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 3:08:47 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

Here, I will again post what that Ex-FOX newsman posted in his bestselling tell-all book:

We'll take that as an admission that seeing I am right and you are wrong; you're trying to dodge.
    First by asking if it's from Don Lemon, then asking if written by George Santos.

LOL @ you...

Do you think the 3 incidents listed in my OP were fabricated by someone at Fox? Get a grip.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Fri Feb 10 10:00:37 2023
    On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 11:09:31 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

We'll take that as an admission that seeing I am right and you are wrong; you're trying to dodge.
    First by asking if it's from Don Lemon, then asking if written by George Santos.

Just admit you have a gay man crush on Lemon and Maddow.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Fri Feb 10 13:57:44 2023
    On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 10:00:42 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

We'll take that as an admission from you, too...

(You guy gott'a learn to lose)..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Sat Feb 11 11:22:34 2023
    On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 4:57:49 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

Like Lemon is losing the ratings?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Sat Feb 11 13:05:28 2023
    On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 11:22:38 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

No, like you losing arguments...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Mon Feb 13 10:55:13 2023
    On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 4:05:32 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

Maybe you like Chris Hayes better, like your gay boys pudgy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Mon Feb 13 13:40:50 2023
    On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 4:34:43 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
    On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 10:55:16 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

LOL @ Homophonic dodge proving me right..

You're the one that watches Don Lemon

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Mon Feb 13 13:34:39 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Mon Feb 13 16:58:27 2023
    On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 1:40:54 PM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

I don't know why you persist at showing yourself wrong, but do continue; being I not only don't watch him,
    I don't know who he is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Tue Feb 14 10:21:45 2023
    On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 7:58:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

I don't know why you persist at showing yourself wrong, but do continue; being I not only don't watch him,
    I don't know who he is.

So you watch him as much as I watch FOX? Like taking candy from a baby

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Tue Feb 14 11:46:00 2023
    On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 10:21:48 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

I don't know why you persist at showing yourself wrong, but do continue; being I not only
    don't watch him,
    I don't know who he is.
    So you watch him as much as...

Knew you'd "persist at showing yourself wrong."

I watch FOX? Like taking candy from a baby

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BTSinAustin@21:1/5 to VegasJerry on Tue Feb 14 12:42:16 2023
    On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 2:46:04 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

I don't know why you persist at showing yourself wrong, but do continue; being I not only
    don't watch him,
    I don't know who he is.

I knew you would lie as usual

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BTSinAustin on Tue Feb 14 16:35:12 2023
    On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 12:42:20 PM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 2:46:04 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

don't watch him,
    I don't know who he is.

I knew you would lie as usual

Bad dodge; making up a position for me*, then not being able to defend it.

* Claiming to know who I know and what I watch; then claiming I lied about what you claim.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05